Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) (15739 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour / Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Mandynews(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
The trend of skin tight clothes has further propagated the spate of immorality among women with their bodies being exposed constantly in public. The controversial picture of the woman with a 'bum crack

As Islamic woman whose identity is currently unknown has suffered a 'bum crack' with her picture going viral on social media.

From the picture, the woman rocking a skin tight jeans trouser was taking a seat at a restaurant when she suffered the wardrobe malfunction. Social media fundamentalists and puritans are currently criticising the woman who rocked a short styled hijab.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/lady-wearing-hijab-mistakenly-exposes-her-bum-bum-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Tynasparks(f): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
I blame the nincompoop that took the picture

20 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by okosodo: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wetin she com dey cover when the main thing open down

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
See arab yansh......oh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
it's clearly a mistake
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by maryjan8(f): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Just like you said it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by FrankLampard: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tynasparks:
I blame the nincompoop that took the picture

You are beautiful.
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
oluwa ooo aalaja
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by VhatAmazingDude: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Well, for the news to sell, that scarf just has to be a hijab so that someone can take the fall, in this case, Islam.

With the way females sometimes tie scarves to emulate the hijab, I won't be surprised if that's just a neutral person.

But.. Why take the picture? Why?
Is the Camera overruling our common sense?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by gudnex22(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Instead of telling her you are snapping her. children of nowadays with stup!dity and fool!shness . Na God go punish una.
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Smellymouth: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol..

I have nothing to say. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
This Op sefundecidedthat could have happened to anybody, with or without hijab angry
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Tymally: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
All I c is a scarf over her head nd nt hijab

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Umennajiego(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hijab for Allah booty for hamza!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by hardbody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mandynews:
The trend of skin tight clothes has further propagated the spate of immorality among women with their bodies being exposed constantly in public. The controversial picture of the woman with a 'bum crack

As Islamic woman whose identity is currently unknown has suffered a 'bum crack' with her picture going viral on social media.

From the picture, the woman rocking a skin tight jeans trouser was taking a seat at a restaurant when she suffered the wardrobe malfunction. Social media fundamentalists and puritans are currently criticising the woman who rocked a short styled hijab.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/lady-wearing-hijab-mistakenly-exposes-her-bum-bum-photos/

Ostrich thingy.....hiding head in the sand.....whole body outside......
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Umennajiego:
Hijab for Allah booty for hamza!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Tynasparks(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
FrankLampard:

You are beautiful.
thanks dear....
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
I saw on like her dis evening either at wher I was watching Chelsea and Liverpool match, d rate at which she was puffing a cigarette, I was like does Muslim girls rilly nid to do Dis, if at all she wnt to do it, why is she still covering hersef with hijab.
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Gobe
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Abeg make una allow the fresh yash take breez joor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by BoboFashion(m): 1:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Tynasparks:
thanks dear....

Thank God no be only me dey feel ur cuteness cheesy
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by DozieInc(m): 1:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol, reminds me of an ostrich.
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by jackie3B(f): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2016
watin concern me..mine is covered
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by anonym0us: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2016
cassidy1996:
See arab yansh......oh!
hahaha ordeh
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by SortOut: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2016
hypocrite...
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Aisha15(f): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2016
that does not represent hijab

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Umennajiego(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Tiny23:

bet aunty why e dey pain u ba
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Umennajiego(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Tiny23:

bet aunty why e dey pain u na
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Tynasparks(f): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
BoboFashion:

Thank God no be only me dey feel ur cuteness cheesy
lol.... You don start
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by graciabelle: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Immoral religion of "piss" if it's a christian they'll flood this thread with their filthy fingers typing shit angry
Re: Lady Wearing Hijab Mistakenly Exposes Her Bum Bum (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Umennajiego:
bet aunty why e dey pain u na

You may ask Google

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halle Berry Vs Toni Braxton Who's Beautiful? / There Is No Beef Between Kizz Daniel & Reekado Banks - Harrysong Lied / Yemi Alade Blames Social Media For Causing Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.