Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House (36766 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Former Boko Haram Speaker, Al-zawahiri Arrested In Sen. Ndume's Residence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by davibid: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Good a thing boko haram knows their boundaries

Because the day they bring the heinous act to the Niger Delta will be their end

#NDAareeverready

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by NaijaMutant(f): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by signature2012(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
It is well with my country Naija.
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by HAH: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
That. Boy is not any spokesperson of BH he was a known political thug in maiduguri

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by vanbonattel: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is Ali Ndume in APC?
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by beautiful232(f): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Did I hear Rearrested
so he was arrested before??
smh
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by BABANGBALI: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
The black spot is on his forehead him na confirmed terrorist

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by bensine: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
we are not compatible as one Nigeria. we should let this northern elements to be on their own since 99.9% of them are Muslims while the 99.9% of Southerners are Christians. am tired of this bad news of boko haram. if they want to kill all their brothers, let them do because they are all the same. there's no difference between the Fulani herdsmen who are killing people with the boko haram who are also killing people. while are we been forced to leave with this blood thirsty fellows?

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by BABANGBALI: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:
Is Ali Ndume in APC?
wait make i Google am
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by Kennitrust(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
let try the senator for conspiracy. he cannot be innocent.

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by spitfyer(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
ONLY IN NIGERIA WILL YOU SEE SUCH PEOPLE WORKING FREELY , THEN YOU SEE SOME BUFFON CARRYING PLAC CARD"RAPE OF DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM"MY QUESTION IS WHICH DEMOCARY?
DEMOCRACY THAT GIVE POWER TO ONE INDIVIDUAL TO AV $15 MILLION IN AN ACCOUNT........
GOD THANK YOU AM FROM NIGERIA.......AND SOUTH WEST..............AND NOT SOUTH-SOUTH.......

AND IF YOU FROM THAT REGION, BELIVE ME U AR FRM A VERY GOOD REGION, THE RICHEST IF YOU ASK ME, BUT INVESTIGATE YOUR LEADERS, IF YOU AR FROM THE NORTH PLEASE SEARCH YOUR LEADERS AND KNOW THEM.
I PRAY FOR NIGERIA......AND I PRAY FOR AFRICAN LEADERS.
AMEN.
undecidedYoruba:
It's becoming obvious daily who Boko Haram sponsors are. Third time in the same house.

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by pythonkid(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
buhari is a pig

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by vanbonattel: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
bensine:
we are not compatible as one Nigeria. we should let this northern elements to be on their own since 99.9% of them are Muslims while the 99.9% of Southerners are Christians. am tired of this bad news of boko haram. if they want to kill all their brothers, let them do because they are all the same. there's no difference between the Fulani herdsmen who are killing people with the boko haram who are also killing people. while are we been forced to leave with this blood thirsty fellows?

What have you done to cause a split? Just talking. Where were you when Nnamdi Kanu was agitating for separation.

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
say waat
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by Xapio: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
We all knew that the northern elders are the sponsor of BH, that's why I don't feel pity for them at all..

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by softheart4love(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
undecidedYoruba:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/konduga-boko-haram-spokesman-rearrested-ndumes-house/

Please let's be honest, is Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume not guilty of the offence? Until this gov't come with clean hands, fighting corruption on top of corruption... I'm still waiting to hear how pmb certificates will be led to rest.. God bless Nigeria

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by anytexy: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fight against BH is fight against the north - Buhari. And they have technically defeated same BH and Zombies refused to us their sense. who is fooling who? mtcheeeeeeew!

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by vanbonattel: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
softheart4love:

Please let's be honest, is Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume not guilty of the offence? Until this gov't come with clean hands, fighting corruption on top of corruption... I'm still waiting to hear how pmb certificates will be led to rest.. God bless Nigeria

Case closed on the certificate case. We can continue to enjoy out illiterate presido grin

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by vanbonattel: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
softheart4love:

Case closed on the certificate case. We can continue to enjoy our illiterate presido grin

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by anytexy: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:
Is Ali Ndume in APC?
Now a saint. That's how APC and zombies Role. LOl

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by undecidedYoruba: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
spitfyer:
ONLY IN NIGERIA WILL YOU SEE SUCH PEOPLE WORKING FREELY , THEN YOU SEE SOME BUFFON CARRYING PLAC CARD"RAPE OF DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM"MY QUESTION IS WHICH DEMOCARY?
DEMOCRACY THAT GIVE POWER TO ONE INDIVIDUAL TO AV $15 MILLION IN AN ACCOUNT........
GOD THANK YOU AM FROM NIGERIA.......AND SOUTH WEST..............AND NOT SOUTH-SOUTH.......

AND IF YOU FROM THAT REGION, BELIVE ME U AR FRM A VERY GOOD REGION, THE RICHEST IF YOU ASK ME, BUT INVESTIGATE YOUR LEADERS, IF YOU AR FROM THE NORTH PLEASE SEARCH YOUR LEADERS AND KNOW THEM.
I PRAY FOR NIGERIA......AND I PRAY FOR AFRICAN LEADERS.
AMEN.

You mean you quoted me just to type that gibberish

Do you know I can sue you for disturbing my peace and constituting nuisance undecided
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by hotspec(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
BOKO HARAM SENATOR

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by CHYMZZY(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is alright...
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by suasmablow(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
That man doesn't look mad to me at all. Except the definition of madness has changed
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by favouredeby: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
chai there is God ooo and He is watchin every of our moves...

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by Suljosh: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
It's becoming obvious daily who Boko Haram sponsors are. Third time in the same house.

Those who continue to defend this government must surely suffer. Nigeria is a big joke

Nigerian's and the world can see clearly the deceits of the Northerner's in Nigeria.

How on earth and on what ground could they have sentenced a self confessed terrorist to three years and kept Nnamdi Kanu in prison without obeying court order's

IS THIS THE NIGERIA THAT IT'S UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE undecided

stop generalizing. cant you make your point without using the word Northerners? show us respect please.
Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by Getdowntobiznes: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Why some ppl blame buhari? It is his govt trying to arest this issues of bkh.

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by passyhansome(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
We know them

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by peteredo: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
pythonkid:
buhari is a pig
vanbonattel:
Is Ali Ndume in APC?
odomanis:

And nobody has mentioned that Senator Ali Ndume is the current Senate leader of the APC. Why ?
hatred 4 APC kills u know....

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by jakiedudu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
The suspected boko haram spokeman arrested and jailed three years ago was released last week and then rearrested again in senator Ali Ndume's house Was he released or he escaped from prison Is the govt releasing some boko haram terrorist Something fishy is going on.

Re: Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House by Emmanueledu(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
All i have to say is there is no smoke without fire!

Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials