Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo (2913 Views)

See Jean-claude Van Damme's Epic Split Between Two Reversing Volvo Trucks / Action Star Steven Seagal Hit By Sexual Harassment Allegations / Princess Umez, Daughter Of Tony Umez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by UPDISTIC7: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Action hero star Jean-Claude Van Damme may have shown that the martial arts skills runs in the family, and who best could have demonstrated to the public other than his daughter Bianca Bree Van Damme.
A photo showing the beautiful daughter of Jean-Claude Van Damme making a splash with the iconic pose, showing the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. The lady not only accepted the challenge from her action dad, but she further threw out a challenge The Expendables cast tied to her dad most especially action heroes Sylvester Stallone and Arnold. Schwarzenegger. Well many would have thought she could have chosen much younger action hero for the daunting task.

SOURCE: http://dambela.com/2016/09/16/jean-claude-van-dammes-daughter-takes-ice-bucket-challenge/

1 Like

Re: Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by slevin1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
She's got long legs. Good to know she sabi spread am just the way her papa dey spread chics own for movies.

1 Like

Re: Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by chaarly(m): 5:45am On Sep 17, 2016
oya spread your leg like a rumour

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2016
She's fully grown. Never knew he had a grown up children. Her ability to do the split is from gymnastics; her body is a telltale sign. She completed the challenge halfway, her dad was known for performing splits while resting both feet on elevated surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by mizporch: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by ramdris(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
I just dey imagine something as I dey look this pics...Who can tell me what's on my mind?
Re: Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo by chaarly(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
ramdris:
I just dey imagine something as I dey look this pics...Who can tell me what's on my mind?

weed?

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife / Greedy Slay Queen Messes Herself Up In Public / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Banging Body Off To The Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.