Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? (2282 Views)

How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Are you the breadwinner in your relationship? Do you want to be the breadwinner?
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Feminist? Should have thought as much....
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by bitchcrafts: 1:31am On Sep 17, 2016
:DIs true sha breadi sef don cost, but why not trophy winner? I mean, ordinary bread nah... naso hin bad reach?
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Destined2win: 2:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Bread eaters
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 17, 2016
this buhari's recession will have the highest tolls on families
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Davash222(m): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2016
The last time a woman fed a man, we all got kicked out of the garden of Eden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:
so are you saying a woman should not support the man at all in a relationship while the man does all the supporting smiley
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Davash222(m): 5:32am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so are you saying a woman should not support the man at all in a relationship while the man does all the supporting smiley

I don't pray for that at all. Women tends to devalue men when they are helping them financially.

Bae, you can support me spiritually, emotionally, etc, I have no problem with that but Financially, I'm not comfortable with that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by EmperorLee(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:

Much Respekt Ser grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Davash222(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2016
EmperorLee:

Much Respekt Ser grin
Baba, I see you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:

The mumu man didn't see what he was eating so it is no fault of Everything that Adams was blind!
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:

I don't pray for that at all. Women tends to devalue men when they are helping them financially.

Bae, you can support me spiritually, emotionally, etc, I have no problem with that but Financially, I'm not comfortable with that.

If any other man bish on Nairalander complain about supporting a woman financially....I will send them to this post!

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wingback:
Feminist? Should have thought as much....

Proud feminist. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Davash222(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

The mumu man didn't see what he was eating so it is no fault of Everything that Adams was blind!
He was blind cos he allowed a woman to feed him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:

He was blind cos he allowed a woman to feed him.

How can a blind man allows someone to feed him if he can't fvcking see??!!!!!!
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Davash222(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

How can a blind man allows someone to feed him if he can't fvcking see??!!!!!!
Ma, Scientists are still searching for the answer to your question.
Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Olasco93: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just because you bought bread for the family doesn't make you a bread winner, you are just a bread buyer.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Davash222:

Ma, Scientists are still searching for the answer to your question.
Stay tuned.

Did this boy call me ma?!!! angry it is Mrs. Chima! grin tongue

I hope they do soon.....meanwhile it is not Eve's fault that Adam was blind!

Women run this mofo! grin
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Ifakiland(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
I just love feminist....dey are so easy to cheat on....u just hail dem like d boss dey wanna feel like, u don't even need to spend on dem...u just av a humble babe by d side and live a normal live with her.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by firstking01(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

Proud feminist. cheesy
Are you actually married ma??
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Are you actually married ma??

Let me ask Chima ooo
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

Let me ask Chima ooo
Who's chima, is he a nairalander?
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Who's chima, id he a nairalander?

My husband and no.
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by firstking01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

My husband and no.
Hmm, You are actually married?
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
angry
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by lilmax(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifakiland:
I just love feminist....dey are so easy to cheat on....u just hail dem like d boss dey wanna feel like, u don't even need to spend on dem...u just av a humble babe by d side and live a normal live with her.
this got me gringrin
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Hmm, You are actually married?

Wetin with the repetitive question Jor? undecided
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jarizod:
angry

You no like female breadwinner baba? undecided
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

Spoken like a true broke nigga! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

You no like female breadwinner baba? undecided
Hell Nah..that's me tho..A personal tyn..other Men might not give a shiiit..
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifakiland:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies.....are You The Breadwinner In Your Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Hell Nah..that's me tho..A personal tyn..other Men might not give a shiiit..

You shouldn't allow it to ruin your pride......it benefits you too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Shy Guys? (professorial Answer) / It Has Been God All The Way... / People Think His Chinese Mom Is His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.