Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (245125 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Firefox01:
I didn't like how Jabari was killed off. I was low key hoping he and Carrie could get back together when Carrie was done having her fill of Zeke or when Zeke was done fucking her.
i was expecting him to go down for writing off Tariq's assignment without his consent
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IRODANOSA(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Firefox01:
I was wrong. Zeke still steadily smashing that pussy grin
Man is pleased.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ibunkun1:
Ghost never die cry. Tariq really surprised me sha, and I already knew one of the Profs will catch a bullet. A war is stiil coming for Monet as per Rico's death, and Tariq's execution of Jabari will still blowback on him.

Tommy had always been crazy grin cheesy

I also thought about that. Jabari is not a dumb guy. I'm sure since he found out tariq is a drug dealer, he must have told somebody about it incase something happens to him. I know he knows drug dealing is a dangerous game. Cane might end up being the one getting the niddle for the murder of jabari - that guy is dumb as fucccck; he always act before he thinks. Dude killed the only person that always help him get out of trouble (Ramirez).

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
obontami:

I also thought about that. Jabari is not a dumb guy. I'm sure since he found out tariq is a drug dealer, he must have told somebody about it incase something happens to him. I know he knows drug dealing is a dangerous game. Cane might end up being the one getting the niddle for the murder of jabari - that guy is dumb as fucccck; he always act before he thinks. Dude killed the only person that always help him get out of trouble (Ramirez).

Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2021
When is the next season coming out?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
NNAMDIII:
When is the next season coming out?
Next yr! cry
Power is too short joor angry

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dammy774(f): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Next yr! cry
Power is too short joor angry

Next year as in 2022 shocked
That's too far

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Dammy774:

Next year as in 2022 shocked
That's too far
Lol. Sorry this yr cheesy
My brain never still calibrate to 2021 grin

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Lol. Sorry this yr cheesy
My brain never still calibrate to 2021 grin

grin, they should be back for Season 2 around September, but before then Book III and maybe
Book IV will be out

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Great100000: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice 1

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Great100000: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by korede2016(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Did he made mistake by saying god instead of God??
Great100000:
Nice 1
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Great100000: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
korede2016:
Did he made mistake by saying god instead of God??
i think he mad a mistake, i dont even check it very well
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Who is the lady saxe was trying to shift her womb? Can't remember her but her face looks familiar

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2021
donephi:
Who is the lady saxe was trying to shift her womb? Can't remember her but her face looks familiar

ADA Sullivan, the attorney that was initially prosecuting Tasha when the season started.

10 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Great100000:
Nice 1

cool
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Yep I thought as much. Thank you.

Ibunkun1:

ADA Sullivan, the attorney that was initially prosecuting Tasha when the season started.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by robosky02(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
makydebbie:

Thank you love, the best part of today was Tommy showing up.

Ok
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
robosky02:

Ok

Hmm Robosky and Debbie

Issoky mak ah go sidon

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
do4luv14:

Hmm Robosky and Debbie

Issoky mak ah go sidon

Oh rhyme cool grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by robosky02(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
do4luv14:

Hmm Robosky and Debbie

Issoky mak ah go sidon

Are you jealous?

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Guys please will anything drop tomorrow?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
makydebbie:
Guys please will anything drop tomorrow?

Nah, the season is over na
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Nah, the season is over na

Asin Book two season one is over right

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
do4luv14:

Asin Book two season one is over right

Yes na cheesy grin, Did you not see it was tagged season finale?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2021
That boy; saxe though. He still looks annoying. wait! is that not picture of tasha on his shirt?

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2021
obontami:
That boy; saxe though. He still looks annoying. wait! is that not picture of tasha on his shirt?

grin, yes na

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Thuna(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Everyday, all day, everywhere, anywhere.. Power is just my favourite show.... Nice one.. Nice plot...

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
waywardpikin:

Hey brother man. You could check out OZ or PEAKY BLINDERS. You'll love them both.

OZ (1997 - 2003)
Genre: Crime | Drama | Thriller
Storyline: A series chronicling the daily activities of an unusual prison facility and its criminal inhabitants

https://ratedwap.com/new/1/1528/Season-1/

PEAKY BLINDERS (2013 - Present)
Genre: Crime, Drama
Storyline: A gangster family epic set in 1919 Birmingham, England and centered on a gang who sew razor blades in the peaks of their caps, and their fierce boss Tommy Shelby, who means to move up in the world.

https://toxicwap.com/new/1/10870/Season-1/

OZ is gritty and super realistic. It would suck you into its world and leave you wanting for more. Lots of killing and full frontal nudity, drugs, and it is a show that is not afraid to tackle certain philosophical issues in such a way that the viewer is forced to think. It's highly rated, somewhat underrated as well and was definitely ahead of its time. If you watch it you'll be surprised. Also, watch out for the character Adebisi played by Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje! Yes ooo, Nigeria is well represented here. cheesy

No one is safe in OZ, as your favourite character can get whacked just like that.

PEAKY BLINDERS is amazing. Lots of drama, intrigue, cocaine and drug abuse. Thomas Shelby is one of the most compelling protagonists you will ever come across. In fact, Franklin of Snowfall and Thomas Shelby of Peaky Blinders currently rank very highly as my two favourite characters on TV at the moment.

Watch the both of them and let me know what you think.

Compliments of the season everyone.
I really enjoyed the peaky blinders, you can't even compare Franklin of snowfall to Tommy Shelby, is Franklin mad?

Please can you recommend any other TV series to watch? I tried downloading the OZ but don't know where to download it, I'll really appreciate if you can drop link for me, I'm currently watching Fargo, the beginning is boring but I'm beginning to enjoy it
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thuna:
Everyday, all day, everywhere, anywhere.. Power is just my favourite show.... Nice one.. Nice plot...
I don't know about you or if it's just me but i prefer power to GOT, mehn power is something else jare

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by shegsrules(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
The reason prof had to go. He knew so much

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tariq is on my screen again! TNT, movie title 211

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.