Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248193 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ghost is coming back cool

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Book III don start.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibunkun1:
Book III don start.

Boring book III. They should bring back Tommy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ekehwinz: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Ibunkun1:
Book III don start.

When will it start dropping boss?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Ekehwinz:

When will it start dropping boss?

Episode 1 was released yesterday.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ekehwinz: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Episode 1 was released yesterday.

Drop link please
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Psady(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
if uote author=lumzybo post=115705574]

Boring book III. They should bring back Tommy [/quote]Book III, It's lit and a real movie not your force with Tommy acting invincible and indestructive. I dislike that force episode, it makes me feel like am seeing a movie for kids. Just too shallow to comprehend. if u do like movies then book lll is for you.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Magnoliaa(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oh, my God. There's a fan thread. cheesy I am glad I found this.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
iamkingzlee:
Dami.so, I can bet my balls you'll pick Ghost tongue

I'd marry Tommy, sleep with Ghost and kill Kanan. I wouldn't marry Ghost because he's actually not the passionately committed type. Although he's a stable provider, mostly. But maybe by sleeping with him, he'd be hooked to me for a while and I'll get all the romantic benefits that comes with him. And ... his *coughs* sex is always mind-blowing. But when he's away from you, there's no telling what other skirt he's busy chasing.

Tommy on the other hand is fiercely committed and protective. He can learn or grow to being the romantic (and perhaps domestic) type... I mean he bought flowers, jewelries and a dog for his flames once in a while. Unless you're completely out of the picture, Tommy will not leave you. It's like he comes with all the package. But he has a violent streak. embarassed And his sexual acts, too, are majorly the rough, animalistic type. Not the "love-making in the shower" type- Ghost's kind. grin grin

Oh, God. All of them get small small commas.

I am not touching Kanan AT ALL. One little bit. Kanan will sleep with you and kill you right after. grin

I think I'd just live with my crush for Proctor.

I can't conclude anything on these three with a clear conscience. But Tommy scores higher for me than most sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Drop link please

Hey boss. I tried dropping the link I was banned. So I couldn't send it.

I'm just noticing that the ban has been lifted, I trust you've found a way to get it. If you haven't, just go to Netnaija. You can get the remaining epiaodes there as they are beimg released

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I'd marry Tommy, sleep with Ghost and kill Kanan. I wouldn't marry Ghost because he's actually not the passionately committed type. Although he's a stable provider, mostly. But maybe by sleeping with him, he'd be hooked to me for a while and I'll get all the romantic benefits that comes with him. And ... his *coughs* sex is always mind-blowing. But when he's away from you, there's no telling what other skirt he's busy chasing.

Tommy on the other hand is fiercely committed and protective. He can learn or grow to being the romantic (and perhaps domestic) type... I mean he bought flowers, jewelries and a dog for his flames once in a while. Unless you're completely out of the picture, Tommy will not leave you. It's like he comes with all the package. But he has a violent streak. embarassed And his sexual acts, too, are majorly the rough, animalistic type. Not the "love-making in the shower" type- Ghost's kind. grin grin

Oh, God. All of them get small small commas.

I am not touching Kanan AT ALL. One little bit. Kanan will sleep with you and kill you right after. grin

I think I'd just live with my crush for Proctor.

I can't conclude anything on these three with a clear conscience. But Tommy scores higher for me than most sha.

grin grin Tommy is big on loyalty. Ghost is selfish to a good degree. 3 times out of five Ghost will pick himself and his satisfaction over anyone else's
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:
grin grin Tommy is big on loyalty. Ghost is selfish to a good degree. 3 times out of five Ghost will pick himself and his satisfaction over anyone else's

This is apt. cheesy Ghost has a streak of selfishness. I remember all the stress he was just putting Tasha through during the time of his political pursuits. He just expected everybody else to up and fall in behind him, as the 'thinker for everybody'. Nna ehn. But I started empathising with him at some point... I mean, I understood his goal that he was just someone try to build a clean slate for himself. I believe he can eventually put all of the dark past behind him, if his life was not cut short.

And I related with Raina... I feel she was more understanding. If I was the one too, I am so not going to give him any heck of a problem. I am in a good school, my dad can afford everything I wanted...and he's building a legacy for us with his political dream?

I don't know why Tariq chose, or turned out to be complicated. He was legitly pissing me off at a point. Like, shey werey ni e ni? Imagine Buhari pikin dey talk say he wan dey sell drugs abi he wan go join NBM (but then Buhari is not a drug dealer, so I don't know how pretty complicated an elite drug family can be)... undecided A life other people are wishing for. When he finally "got" his sister killed, I "detested" him for many episodes. MANY episodes. Like, oju e ti ja nsi. Your sister is dead because of you. Forming pre-mature hard guy here and there. Mtcheeww.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This is apt. cheesy Ghost has a streak of selfishness. I remember all the stress he was just putting Tasha through during the time of his political pursuits. He just expected everybody else to up and fall in behind him, as the 'thinker for everybody'. Nna ehn. But I started empathising with him at some point... I mean, I understood his goal that he was just someone try to build a clean slate for himself. I believe he can eventually put all of the dark past behind him, if his life was not cut short.

And I related with Raina... I feel she was more understanding. If I was the one too, I am so not going to give him any heck of a problem. I am in a good school, my dad can afford everything I wanted...and he's building a legacy for us with his political dream?

I don't know why Tariq chose, or turned out to be complicated. He was legitly pissing me off at a point. Like, shey werey ni e ni? Imagine Buhari pikin dey talk say he wan dey sell drugs abi he wan go join NBM (but the Buhari is not a drug dealer, so I don't know how pretty complicated an elite drug family can be)... undecided A life other people are wishing for. When he finally "got" his sister killed, I "detested" him for many episodes. MANY episodes. Like, oju e ti ja nsi. Your sister is dead because of you. Forming pre-mature hard guy here and there. Mtcheeww.
The organizers of the show knew everyone totally disliked tariq. They had to come up with a spin off to make everyone like him
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2022
zeusis:
The organizers of the show knew everyone totally disliked tariq. They had to come up with a spin off to make everyone like him

Oh, wow. I didn't know others disliked him that much too o. This makes a lot of sense now looking back on it. cheesy I only kept watching for the plotline and the story world (the story got boring at some point, and I didn't watch the complete episodes); it was his smartness that later endeared me to him, and his willingness to always protect him mom in his own little ways. And I guess the "growing up from a mischievous, unthinking kid into a mature adult that is starting to understand life" was an organic plot tool and character arc that was employed.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
M
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't know why Tariq chose, or turned out to be complicated. He was legitly pissing me off at a point. Like, shey werey ni e ni? Imagine Buhari pikin dey talk say he wan dey sell drugs abi he wan go join NBM (but then Buhari is not a drug dealer, so I don't know how pretty complicated an elite drug family can be)... undecided A life other people are wishing for. When he finally "got" his sister killed, I "detested" him for many episodes. MANY episodes. Like, oju e ti ja nsi. Your sister is dead because of you. Forming pre-mature hard guy here and there. Mtcheeww.

Tariq's delinquencies was partially due Ghost's fault. Every child at one point or the other has that tendency it's the parent's duties to try their best to get through to them.

When Tariq got to know about Angela, that seed of resentment against Ghost had been sown in his heart and Ghost as a father couldn't get through to him. I remeber where Tariq talked to his mother anyhow and Ghost was telling him to apologize to his mum, the idiot said " you want me to apologoze like I did to your bitch" grin. That's where Ghost should have known that he's in trouble with his son. All he did was shout at Tariq instead of reasoning and convincing him amicably. Tommy would always be a better father than Ghost. The way Tommy was trying to convince his nephew not to do drugs, I'm sure if he persisted like that he would get Through to him and he would have stopped. Ghost had lost Tariq a long time and he didn't even know.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh, wow. I didn't know others disliked him that much too o. This makes a lot of sense now looking back on it. cheesy I only kept watching for the plotline and the story world (the story got boring at some point, and I didn't watch the complete episodes); it was his smartness that later endeared me to him, and his willingness to always protect him mom in his own little ways. And I guess the "growing up from a mischievous, unthinking kid into a mature adult that is starting to understand life" was an organic plot tool and character arc that was employed.

You gerrirt
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drmuchin: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
THIS IS 2022
U GUYS STILL TALKING ABOUT GHOST
Ibunkun1:

Tariq's delinquencies was partially due Ghost's fault. Every child at one point or the other has that tendency it's the parent's duties to try their best to get through to them.

When Tariq got to know about Angela, that seed of resentment against Ghost had been sown in his heart and Ghost as a father couldn't get through to him. I remeber where Tariq talked to his mother anyhow and Ghost was telling him to apologize to his mum, the idiot said " you want me to apologoze like I did to your bitch" grin. That's where Ghost should have known that he's in trouble with his son. All he did was shout at Tariq instead of reasoning and convincing him amicably. Tommy would always be a better father than Ghost. The way Tommy was trying to convince his nephew not to do drugs, I'm sure if he persisted like that he would get Through to him and he would have stopped. Ghost had lost Tariq a long time and he didn't even know.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
drmuchin:
THIS IS 2022

grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2022
drmuchin:
THIS IS 2022
is that a crime?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2022
nobody watching raising kanan?

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
zeusis:
nobody watching raising kanan?

Are you? grin I am

Seeing Camacho with Famous's Sister just reminded me of the fight Lou and Marvin had in season 1 grin. Marvin told him Camacho will get his girl. I'm sure Lou will find out soon and things will get messy

And the way scrappy died, seems it's the beginning if Raq's downfall

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Are you? grin I am

Seeing Camacho with Famous's Sister just reminded me of the fight Lou and Marvin had in season 1 grin. Marvin told him Camacho will get his girl. I'm sure Lou will find out soon and things will get messy

And the way scrappy died, seems it's the beginning if Raq's downfall
Lou Lou is trying to become clean in business and in way of life. Normally, he'd have helped Raq to kill scrap but he said he doesn't want to have anything to do with that. I guess if he finds out about Jessica and camacho, he'd probably end the deal and fire him. I doubt if he'd kill camacho

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
zeusis:

Lou Lou is trying to become clean in business and in way of life. Normally, he'd have helped Raq to kill scrap but he said he doesn't want to have anything to do with that. I guess if he finds out about Jessica and camacho, he'd probably end the deal and fire him. I doubt if he'd kill camacho

You have a point and even with the new girl. She looks like a good distraction.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ibunkun1:

You have a point and even with the new girl. She looks like a good distraction.
that zisa is a hot cake, She is wanted by Fareed. Heat is brewing between camacho and Lou. Camacho smashed his girl, got her a job out of town, he qnd lou don't agree on things. Man you are right, its about to get messy between both
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by drmuchin: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
zeusis:

is that a crime?

Not at all
Addicted to the Game
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
As far as I'm concerned; raising kanan has the best story so far, out of all the spin-offs.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
veekid:
As far as I'm concerned; raising kanan has the best story so far, out of all the spin-offs.

grin grin all the spin offs has the potential to be great. It depends on how CK explores them
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hotswagg12: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
veekid:
Thought I was the only one who has such view. Raising kanan is da bomb with an old skool settings and the characters are amazing and knows how to portray themselves very well.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
hotswagg12:
Thought I was the only one who has such view. Raising kanan is da bomb with an old skool settings and the characters are amazing and knows how to portray themselves very well.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin all the spin offs has the potential to be great. It depends on how CK explores them
kemp had better bring her A game to force 02

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.