Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (247674 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by YMCgyna(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2018
I felt that shot... I love Angela jare...babe took the shoot for Ghost... I beg 50 cent nt to remove Angela in d show yet...she has alot of fans

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DrTims(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2018
I couldn't believe Tommy would want to kill James. Season 6 is going to be very interesting. I just hope Angie does not die..... Mehn what an epic episode sad
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DrTims(m): 3:28am On Sep 10, 2018
YMCgyna:
I felt that shot... I love Angela jare...babe took the shoot for Ghost... I beg 50 cent nt to remove Angela in d show yet...she has alot of fans
yeah you are right. That lady called Angie is smart. I really like her
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2018
And Angela is dead...WTF

Tommy.

Shit I'm now getting scared for Ghost.....lemme go back to my Queen of The South series.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by edimolu(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2018
MrTeCO:
And Angela is dead...WTF

Tommy.

Shit I'm now getting scared for Ghost.....lemme go back to my Queen of The South series.

This queen of south in particular , does the hype equal its interestingness?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2018
edimolu:

Bro, if you like Power then you'll love Queen of the South

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2018
edimolu:

Queen of the south is interesting too
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Cool episode. Kenan prediction was right, when he told Jason that Tommy and ghost will cancel each other out, which will happen in season 6.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by edimolu(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Queen of the south is interesting too
Thanks bro
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by edimolu(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2018
MrTeCO:

Bro, if you like Power then you'll love Queen of the South
wow, it even has three seasons already, you download from o2tvseries right?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2018
arantess:

He killed his first love, remember and he still wears her ring on his neck, the guy can kill anybody

Tommy is a monster.. He said so himself... But Ghost always put himself first, but I doubt if ghost will ever consider killing Tommy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Tommy is 1 sick bastàrd!
He just kills everybody!
I've always known tommy had no atom of loyalty in him, since that his court case in season 3 where he almost out ghost!.
Anyways this is lit, would still miss that murdafuker knaan! cry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Zilli(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good evening all. Kindly provide a link to download the season's finale as it has not been uploaded on http://o2tvseries.com. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Tommy is 1 sick bastàrd!
He just kills everybody!
I've always known tommy had no atom of loyalty in him, since that his court case in season 3 where he almost out ghost!.
Anyways this is lit, would still miss that murdafuker knaan! cry

The reverse is the case.. Tommy has more loyalty in his little finger than Ghost has in his whole body.. Tommy has sacrifice everything for Ghost and his family.. But Ghost always puts himself first.. People like Tommy expects 100 percent loyalty from you because that's what they will be prepared to give you

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Frankiss44:

The reverse is the case.. Tommy has more loyalty in his little finger than Ghost has in his whole body.. Tommy has sacrifice everything for Ghost and his family.. But Ghost always puts himself first.. People like Tommy expects 100 percent loyalty from you because that's what they will be prepared to give you
In what way has Ghost betrayed tommy?
Even in the face of imminent death in season 4(a family man for that matter o), he wouldn't rat on Tommy to get a soft landing!
Now check out Tommy,

1st he picked Holly over over Ghost (season 2)

2nd when lobos told Ghost to kill Tommy, Ghost turned it down immediately, but when the same Lobos asked tommy to kill Ghost, he considered it! (Sane season 2)

3rd in the prison, Tommy almost rat Ghost out if not that ghost acted fast and got him out (remember d court scenario?)

4th Tommy made Ghost kill Rolla who was like a son to him, Ghost hv never asked for such from Tommy!

Infact, Tommy is a fuvkboy!!!
angry

9 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Frankiss44:

Tommy is a monster.. He said so himself... But Ghost always put himself first, but I doubt if ghost will ever consider killing Tommy
God bless you! You watched power with your 2 eyes!!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Olatimide(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Even in the face of imminent death in season 4(a family man for that matter o), he wouldn't rat on Tommy to get a soft landing!
Now check out Tommy,

2nd when lobos told Ghost to kill Tommy, Ghost turned it down immediately, but when the same Lobos asked tommy to kill Ghost, he considered it! (Sane season 2)

3rd in the prison, Tommy almost rat Ghost out if not that ghost acted fast and got him out (remember d court scenario?)

4th Tommy made Ghost kill Rolla who was like a son to him, Ghost hv never asked for such from Tommy!

angry
Tommy is just hot blooded and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions at all! Ghost's Oversmartness and calculations almost got him killed but killed Angie instead... Will miss Angie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olatimide:

Tommy is just hot blooded and doesn't think about the consequences of his actions at all! Ghost's Oversmartness and calculations almost got him killed but killed Angie instead... Will miss Angie
But atleast you'll agree with me that when it comes to loyalty, Ghost is miles ahead of tommy!
Ghost would neva rat on tommy against all odds but what kinda "brother" would want to kill his brother because of an audio recording from the police? undecided
Well i pray Angela survives so dey can both team up and kill Tommy n Tasha! There own don do! Afterall when Ghost wanted out, Tommy and Tasha wouldn't let him so they deserved hot lead!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
So if Angie didn't give Tommy and Tasha all that explanation, they would have cancelled her? Damn! Tasha and Tommy really vexed me. Those two are phuls. I wonder what Loyalty means to them, I mean what proof do you need again that this girl is on your side?
Angie's death shook me. You needed to hear me screaming at work, but Courtney Kemp knows best and she must have had her reasons (which is still gon be BS to me). She let Dre live after all which didn't make sense to me until she mentioned that he (dre) is Ghost 2.0.

#KillTommy
#TommyMustDie
#TommyIsAnEvilSOB
#WeAreDoneWithThatLightSkinnedModaflunker

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mopricelezz:
Shi.t! Season 6 is going to be a crazy battle between Tommy and Ghost.

Dre is a rugged bast*ard, dude is hard to kill.

Obviously Ghost still loves Tasha, see the look on his face as he watched Terry and Tasha screwing.

Can't believe Tommy was actually ready to kill LaKeisha. Damn!

If Angela dies, Ghost has lost it all.

I agree about Dre being hard to kill. Courtney said she is sort of making him into Ghost 2.0 hence the whole James Bond thing. And I love how Angela played him into signing the deal instead of allowing brash Tommy kill him and creating problem for them.
All in All, i'll miss Angie, She was a good person. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Now check out Tommy,

angry

I agree with you totally. Tommy is just junkie whose mother must have dropped him on his head as a baby.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Zilli:
Good evening all. Kindly provide a link to download the season's finale as it has not been uploaded on http://o2tvseries.com. Thanks as I await your response.

Check Toxicwap. Theirs was uploaded around 4am this morning.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2018
edimolu:

wow, it even has three seasons already, you download from o2tvseries right?

..yeah but buddy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrTeCO(m): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2018
edimolu:

100%√
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2018
AryaSand:
So if Angie didn't give Tommy and Tasha all that explanation, they would have cancelled her? Damn! Tasha and Tommy really vexed me. Those two are phuls. I wonder what Loyalty means to them, I mean what proof do you need again that this girl is on your side?
Angie's death shook me. You needed to hear me screaming at work, but Courtney Kemp knows best and she must have had her reasons (which is still gon be BS to me). She let Dre live after all which didn't make sense to me until she mentioned that he (dre) is Ghost 2.0.

#KillTommy
#TommyMustDie
#TommyIsAnEvilSOB
#WeAreDoneWithThatLightSkinnedModaflunker
When it come to loyalty, Tommy is loyal and ghost is not. Tasha and Tommy does not trust ghost and Angela because they put them self first in everything. Tommy and ghost are best friend, why did ghost try to kill Jason without telling Tommy. Tommy killed Haley who was pregnant with his child for ghost. Tommy is justified for trying to kill ghost. When kenan died, Tommy ask ghost "how many of my people are you going to kill".

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Zilli(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Many thanks.

AryaSand:

Check Toxicwap. Theirs was uploaded around 4am this morning.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Elmojiid(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
edimolu:

fvck power...quin of the south all the way
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rossyc(f): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Angie should not die please....Tommy is a psycho...And season 6 is gonna be a war BTW ghost, dre n tommy....Queen of the south last episode loading.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tommy aimed at ghost ,Angela saw him not took the bullet for him. What I don't understand is why Tommy didn't finish him up after that
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OmoNwa: 2:44am On Sep 12, 2018
sod09:
Tommy aimed at ghost ,Angela saw him not took the bullet for him. What I don't understand is why Tommy didn't finish him up after that

Maybe he realized that killing his love will hurt him better after seeing the look in ghost's face. By the, Angela was shot not killed. Season six will be interesting
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Angela's survival doesn't seem likely to me. The bullet hit her in the chest and she was losing blood fast. If it was the stomach, then she would have a better chance.

Troublemaker47, Ghost has screwed Tommy over more times than Tommy has ever thought of screwing Ghost over.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
Angela's survival doesn't seem likely to me. The bullet hit her in the chest and she was losing blood fast. If it was the stomach, then she would have a better chance.

Troublemaker47, Ghost has screwed Tommy over more times than Tommy has ever thought of screwing Ghost over.
I mention my instances, please enlighten me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.