Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248226 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
adegwurulez:

The murder weapon doesn't implicate ghost. His fingerprints were never on it.
now you see it does. told you sandoval kept the gun for a reason
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
newguy1:
How come ghost children knows he his ghost?... seems this season will all b about ghost fighting d juduciariary system for his life an finally they found a way to make lala Anthony useful for the series apart frm just beem ghost wife side kick.
Hehehe
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by adegwurulez(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
IAmPhiL:

now you see it does. told you sandoval kept the gun for a reason
Dumb Angie should know this is a set up.

I mean this guy is so good you kept banging him without ever suspecting he's hood.
Now all of a sudden he makes this schoolboy error?

It keeps getting interesting with the fusion of new narratives. I still insist its going to be a long and messy trial but there won't be any conviction, at least not Ghost.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by kott(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
it's becoming intresting,I though ghost gat cameras in his office remember the last time some lady came opening ghost safe in season 3 he got to find out through the cameras,if he can just flash back to his office,I think Sandoval will be nailed..gbam
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by IAmPhiL(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
kott:
it's becoming intresting,I though ghost gat cameras in his office remember the last time some lady came opening ghost safe in season 3 he got to find out through the cameras,if he can just flash back to his office,I think Sandoval will be nailed..gbam
exactly wat i was about typing, Sandoval don enter am
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by SmartGate(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
kott:

Inasmuch as I want Sandoval to be nailed, I don't think it's going to be that easy. Remember when the fbi showed up at truth and asked Dre for cctv footage, I think Dre said he has to shut off the system to be able to give them the footage, hence the camera in ghost's office may not be functional again at that time except the camera is not connected to the main system.

My best guess is that it will still come down to Angie to figure out things and still save ghost because she's already suspecting fowl play.

And by the way, nobody should compare empire (a child's play movie where nothing important happens) with the suspense filled power. The only movie I want to see again is a new season of TYRANT.

MATURE MOVIES FOR MATURED FOLKS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
SmartGate:

Inasmuch as I want Sandoval to be nailed, I don't think it's going to be that easy. Remember when the fbi showed up at truth and asked Dre for cctv footage, I think Dre said he has to shut off the system to be able to give them the footage, hence the camera in ghost's office may not be functional again at that time except the camera is not connected to the main system.

My best guess is that it will still come down to Angie to figure out things and still save ghost because she's already suspecting fowl play.

And by the way, nobody should compare empire (a child's play movie where nothing important happens) with the suspense filled power. The only movie I want to see again is a new season of TYRANT.

MATURE MOVIES FOR MATURED FOLKS!!!

Watch Tyrant, watch Billions. I'm a huge fan of Power but I felt like they scammed me with the last season. It all seemed very contrived to me and nothing really happened. Haven't started with this season though.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by toastedbread: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
waywardpikin:

Watch Tyrant, watch Billions. I'm a huge fan of Power but I felt like they scammed me with the last season. It all seemed very contrived to me and nothing really happened. Haven't started with this season though.

tyrant, power and billion are nice in their own storyline.
billion's cool...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
toastedbread:

tyrant, power and billion are nice in their own storyline.
billion's cool...
Tyrant has been discontinued.

I guess I need to find Billions then. And, hope that I have the time to actually see it.

Any link?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by toastedbread: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Tyrant has been discontinued.

I guess I need to find Billions then. And, hope that I have the time to actually see it.

Any link?

o2tvseries(dot)com
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
I already said it last week,ghost will definitely be in for a long time. Am still trying to reason what the producers are trying to do with that old guy on death row whose wife needs cash for treatment. Probably the guy would offer ghost a way out in exchange for the cash which James might need Tommy to raise and clean through that babe's salon.

As for that yeye cop that killed Greg and planted the gun, one thunder is carrying weight presently and waiting patiently to fire him. I kniw Angela will find a way of nailing him if she follows her instinct, tho she might get burnt in the process.

And yes, empire is mediocre compared to Power. I've since abandoned it. Funniest thing I started watching empire when the first season was aired, and I only tried power when it was on season 2.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maryjabeez: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
jonsnow92:
Ghost is going to b in jail for quite a while.. The tale would take a different turn deviating from Greg's murder to the Man whom the other prosecutor was investigating..He knows ghost and I think he's planning to snitch on ghost's past..Fasten your seatbelt

Nice!! I love the new twist. I also loved wen Tommy killed the Asian guy in episode 2, he Jez knws Hw to b corky!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
maryjabeez:

Nice!! I love the new twist. I also loved wen Tommy killed the Asian guy in episode 2, he Jez knws Hw to b corky!
did tommy killed anyone are you sure u watching season 4
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
sod09:
lol.....Me sef shock. The only person that bears any resemblance of Chinese is the Lawyer guy. How that bros take see Tommy kill any Chinese dey wonder me
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
BlueRayDick:

lol.....Me sef shock. The only person that bears any resemblance of Chinese is the Lawyer guy. How that bros take see Tommy kill any Chinese dey wonder me
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
BlueRayDick:

i think was refering to the latin guy tommy dealt with
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by kott(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
the old guy in prison. with ghost is ment to snitch on ghost or something,but I thing ghost is going to make him an offer as regards his wify health cash issue,as for Tommy he's really playing his role well,good friend,good biznessman,good uncle and a good loverboy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
kott:
the old guy in prison. with ghost is ment to snitch on ghost or something,but I thing ghost is going to make him an offer as regards his wify health cash issue,as for Tommy he's really playing his role well,good friend,good biznessman,good uncle and a good loverboy
tommy isn't a good buisness man, a good buisness man knows when to halt for a while.... . How can he sell drugs inside truth undecided with the feds parading the place upandan, he's just too erratic
He's also trying to be a good uncle, but ghost would have known that something is up with his son, and he would have seen through Dre's lies grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guys do u know Dre's name is actually rotimi akinosho, his parents are Nigerian
Dad is a yoruba man, mum is an igbo woman
I recently watched a video of him on instagram speaking Nigerian English, it was f**king hilarious grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:
I recently watched a video of him on instagram speaking Nigerian English, it was f**king hilarious grin
Stale
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Stale
not to me grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
sod09:
He said 'Asian guy in season 2'.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:
not to me grin
Lol. He's a good RnB singer too.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Lol. He's a good RnB singer too.
yea very good cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:
yea very good cheesy
You seem to like him alot! smiley

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Oseni007(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Suspense Continues

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Timbuktu14:
You seem to like him alot! smiley
sure what's not to like tongue
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by blessedmarshal(f): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:
yeah am aware

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:01am On Jul 07, 2017
thenny312:
Na today? You mean u are just getting to know he is 50 cents protégé in d music industry?...choi

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by thenny312(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Na today? You mean u are just getting to know he is 50 cents protégé in d music industry?...choi
omo e b like say na only me dey miss out o grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BlueRayDick: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2017
thenny312:
omo e b like say na only me dey miss out o grin

grin But for real the guy dey represent wella

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.