Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248205 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
jumper524:
tasha said in episode12 triller that there no one beating ghost and that he always wins..
Meaning he's still alive? Well let's watch out and see what they got up their sleeves..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
masterfactor:
Rip to that sleek motherfuc**ker called Dre, that dude got nine lives but over confidence brought about his downfall..
Lesson learnt from power so far is "In every situation always pick yourself first before others"..
Spanky is an example of the above quote.
spanky picked the wrong mf to snitch on
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
aliyuthayo:
The title of the Episode 12 " He always win" suggest Ghost isn't Dead!

might be some kinda throwback shii still. Might be Tasha's stories leading to the ultimate event at Truth. They already announced that he was murdered.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
segunmelvin:
spanky picked the wrong mf to snitch on
I tell you, he won't last long...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Some people have already concluded that ghost is dead because of a news report.

In my experience in watching gangster series like power, never believe that a major character is dead until you see his dead body in his funeral.

This reminds me on when it was believed that the brother of Tommy shelby had died in the Peaky blinders but yet he returned in the next season.

As to who shot ghost, i might be wrong though but i think Tommy shot ghost and that was why Dre saw him when he was fleeing the scene.
And something tells me Ghost knew Tommy was coming.
But i might be wrong though.

The worst that can happen to him is a long term jail sentence.

Ghost goes to jail, Tariq kills Tommy for trying to murder his father and it's the end.

Now we wait for the spin-off with Tariq.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by ibitoyejnr(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Some people have already concluded that ghost is dead because of a news report.

In my experience in watching gangster series like power, never believe that a major character is dead until you see his dead body in his funeral.

This reminds me on when it was believed that the brother of Tommy shelby had died in the Peaky blinders but yet he returned in the next season.

As to who shot ghost, i might be wrong though but i think Tommy shot ghost and that was why Dre saw him when he was fleeing the scene.
And something tells me Ghost knew Tommy was coming.
But i might be wrong though.

The worst that can happen to him is a long term jail sentence.

Ghost goes to jail, Tariq kills Tommy for trying to murder his father and it's the end.

Now we wait for the spin-off with Tariq.
ghost is dead. News said he was murdered. did anyone notice that why Dre was running away from truth after he heard the sound of the gun shot. He met the police detective going in. Wat was Paz business with the police detective (Fernandez). I am thinking maybe she must AV sighted who Shot ghost Nd wanted to tell the detective.
Ghost is dead. Nd that the sensible way to end his character

Ghost deserve a befitting burial, Nigga was a legend, competent business man Nd a running mate to a governorship candidate of New York

At least with all the whole vendetta on him. He was not caught as a drug lord by the FEDs, Police, and DOJ.

Wat we are all waiting for is/are Who shot him or Who killed him? I think for the series to make sense. The right person is supposed to kill GHOST.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
I don't understand why they are looking for who shot Ghost when Dre ran into Blanca after she heard the gunshot. Why is Dre not the prime suspect?
I'm also starting to think Ramona shot Ghost because of the conversation she had with Paz. His facial expression after he was shot was screaming 'WHY?', like the person was someone he least expected.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nah if ghost was actually kill then they fu.cked up with this series because right from season one dude have been trying to get out of the drug business trying to go legit but was been met with obstacle at every turn. Fine he drop bodies along but let be honest no politician is honest. And I might b wrong I think it was his son that shot him I just have the feeling and he probably did not hit a vital point but again he was pronounced dead, shit fu.k u starz

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
power series ended when ghost was shot but nobody knows if he survived or not. The final episode will clear some doubts. But for the meantime, episode 11 to 15 will be flashback of events that led to his shooting and to determine the shooter. Just like episode 11 featured ghost, so will other episodes.

Out of the seven suspects, Dre is ruled out as the shooter. The focus is now on the six suspects whom might all be innocent of the shooting.

I took time to rewatch episode 10 and 11 and I might agree with people that are pointing finger on tariq based on facts from these two episodes.

Facts to prove tariq might be the shooter or have a hand in his death.

In episode 9 when tariq confronted ghost on raising his hand on Tasha, he told ghost that he might have been the one that gave him life but he's not his father.

Fast forward to episode 10, Tate tried to warn ghost of something about his son when he visited ghost in his club but ghost wouldn't let him speak up due to his arrogance. He shut him up

Same episode 10, when tariq told ghost to confess about his previous drug deals and murder. He specifically wanted to know who killed breeze and why. After ghost confessed to tariq that he killed breeze, the look on tariq faced says it all. He had something planned for ghost and that isn't pleasant.

Lastly on episode 10, when kanan spirit confronted ghost, he smiled when ghost told him that he lost, that he have his son(tariq) back. That simile wasn't ordinary. Ghost also told simon the same thing when tariq visited him at truth. To him, he was proud of his son but behind tariq was planning revenge it seems. He didn't took the decision to confess to the murder or Ray Ray lightly but choose to play along to avoid suspicion from ghost.

when tariq was leaving truth before his father was shot, his facial expression shows something was about to go down.

And ghost facial expression when he was going down after being shot shows he saw the shooter and it was someone he never expected, maybe someone close to him. A look of betrayal shows in his face.

Coming to episode 11, remember where tariq asked Dre for a piece(gun) and dre agreed to do so on one condition. If he set up a meet between him and ghost. Tariq did set up the meet and I believe Dre gave him the gun as promised cos he had one hour to do so before meeting ghost unluckily for him, ghost set him up and he was arrested for the murder of Jason.

My second suspect beside tariq is the unidentified driver in the black Buick following ghost around.

when I knew ghost won't survive the game was when he was displaying arrogance to everyone, reminding them how he best them and that nothing will stop him. There I knew ghost was in for a big problem

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
princechina:
power series ended when ghost was shot but nobody knows if he survived or not. The final episode will clear some doubts. But for the meantime, episode 11 to 15 will be flashback of events that led to his shooting and to determine the shooter. Just like episode 11 featured ghost, so will other episodes.

Out of the seven suspects, Dre is ruled out as the shooter. The focus is now on the six suspects whom might all be innocent of the shooting.

I took time to rewatch episode 10 and 11 and I might agree with people that are pointing finger on tariq based on facts from these two episodes.

In episode 9 when tariq confronted ghost on raising his hand on Tasha, he told ghost that he might have been the one that gave him life but he's not his father.

Fast forward to episode 10, Tate tried to warn ghost of something about his son when he visited ghost in his club but ghost wouldn't let him speak up due to his arrogance. He shut him up

Same episode 10, when tariq told ghost to confess about his previous drug deals and murder. He specifically wanted to know who killed breeze and why. After ghost confessed to tariq that he killed breeze, the look on tariq faced says it all. He had something planned for ghost and that isn't pleasant.

Lastly on episode 10, when kanan spirit confronted ghost, he smiled when ghost told him that he lost, that he have his son(tariq) back. That simile wasn't ordinary. Ghost also told simon the same thing when tariq visited him at truth. To him, he was proud of his son but behind tariq was planning revenge it seems. He didn't took the decision to confess to the murder or Ray Ray lightly but choose to play along to avoid suspicion from ghost.

when tariq was leaving truth before his father was shot, his facial expression shows something was about to go down.

And ghost facial expression when he was going down after being shot shows he saw the shooter and it was someone he never expected, maybe someone close to him. A look of betrayal shows in his face.

Coming to episode 11, remember where tariq asked Dre for a piece(gun) and dre agreed to do so on one condition. If he set up a meet between him and ghost. Tariq did set up the meet and I believe Dre gave him the gun as promised cos he had one hour to do so before meeting ghost unluckily for him, ghost set him up and he was arrested for the murder of Jason.

My second suspect beside tariq is the unidentified driver in the black Buick following ghost around.

when I knew ghost won't survive the game was when he was displaying arrogance to everyone, reminding them how he best them and that nothing will stop him. There I knew ghost was in for a big problem
@last paragraph
Ghost had it coming, he has killled alot of people and it's only natural that he gets served too, doesn't matter wether hes coming clean or not...karma doesn't exist for nothing I would say..I'm gonna miss this series
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by phr0nesis(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
What if the shooting is just Ghost faking his own death to start a new life elsewhere, away from the limelight

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
phr0nesis:
What if the shooting is just Ghost faking his own death to start a new life elsewhere, away from the limelight

Far from it bro.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by phr0nesis(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
lumzybo:

Far from it bro.
Whatever the outcome, the showrunners are good in suspense
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
phr0nesis:

This is a movie, not a real life event. The series end this season. So what would be the producer's aim of faking his death in the movie for a new life elsewhere when there won't be a next season of power?

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by phr0nesis(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
princechina:

This is a movie, not a real life event. The series end this season. So what would be the producer's aim of faking his death in the movie for a new life elsewhere when there won't be a next season of power?
Happy ending for Ghost. Guy is surrounded by too many enemies.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Make we leave talk, the death of Ghost was just too anticlimactic. I'm here feeling all numb to the buĺlshit. He didn't even get to fùck Ramona or do some other introspective shìt.

Who's with me abeg, make we go riot. All of them dey mad angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Spanky: And what's gonna happen to 2-bit?
Bianca: Oh, he'll ride out the full term of his sentence, unless he smartens up just like you did.
Spanky: Ain't gonna get that nigga to talk. He a real Gee.
Bianca: What that makes you?
Spanky: Me? Shit! That makes me a free man

That nigga crazy grin

8 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
makydebbie:

Dre is a bastard I'm sooo glad he's gone now lol.

grin cheesy nigga didn't even think

He's Selfishness made flesh kai cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
phr0nesis:
i think ghost his dead cos if he wasn't surviving an assassination plot will boost his chances in politics so he really his dead

dre his foolishly crazy he had it all money, family and new identity yet he went back doesn't make sense to me

the cop and dre is ruled out.....

am ruling tommy and tasha out too dont why tho
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2020
I refuse to believe Ghost is dead, untill they show us his body
dude is somewhere recieveing the Kanen treetment

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 09, 2020
do4luv14:
I refuse to believe Ghost is dead, untill they show us his body

dude is somewhere recieveing the Kanen treetment
that'll be bad for his campaign you know.....so he his so so dead
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 5:21am On Jan 09, 2020
The showrunners tried to make us feel pity for Dre by showing us some of his life experiences. But fvck it, that nigga deserved to die the way he did.

Spanky, my guy. I hope he disappears into WITSEC and is never found. I've always been rooting for him since day 1.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by oyaskii(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2020
Kaycee7:
The showrunners tried to make us feel pity for Dre by showing us some of his life experiences. But fvck it, that nigga deserved to die the way he did.

Spanky, my guy. I hope he disappears into WITSEC and is never found. I've always been rooting for him since day 1.
After that call 2 Bits made, me thinks spanky will "get got" by Tommy.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2020
oyaskii:
After that call 2 Bits made, me thinks spanky will "get got" by Tommy.

Spanky is gone no doubt. Shit and we were all made to believe that he was the smarter of the duo. 2bit is not only street, dude is way enlightened. I think he underachieved in the series simply because he hung out with 'inferior' people. He'd have done better than Dre had he been the one tagging along with Ghost from Day 1.

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aystarz: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2020
Kaycee7:

His exchanges with his mama where he let us into his terrible experiences growing up almost made me cry. In that meet, we saw a Dre, we all didn't know. Brother went so emotional, you'd think he was rather Tommy 2.0.

A piece of sshit he was, but at least he had a good run. If only he'd listened to his baby mama.. If only he'd disappeared.... He probably would still be alive.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2020
princechina:

10/10
Ghost arrogance was just too much towards the end.. He made needless enemies out of friends.. It was as if he was being built to die miserably..

But like you said, I think it is Tariq.. But with seasonal films and the way they normally end, the prime suspect of a high profile murder like this is always innocent.. I don't believe ghost would have been so shocked to see Tariq shooting him, dude has promised to kill him on more than one occasion.. It might just be somebody we are not expecting.. I think it is Ramona.. Ramona is the only person that Ghost would have been so shocked to see pulling the trigger.. Others have motive, she doesn't... But I don't think Ramona is not even among the suspect and what exactly will be the motive for killing Ghost? Unless she is Breeze daughter

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2020
happybee:
Spanky: And what's gonna happen to 2-bit?
Bianca: Oh, he'll ride out the full term of his sentence, unless he smartens up just like you did.
Spanky: Ain't gonna get that nigga to talk. He a real Gee.
Bianca: What that makes you?
Spanky: Me? Shit! That makes me a free man

That nigga crazy grin
Am gonna miss Spanky.. Crazy MF cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Frankiss44(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
OfeAchi:
definitely Saxx.
He's the most fuckeed up. Imagine going to prison cos of a criminal you tried nailing

You might be write.. Dude was the most bleeped up of them all.. Did you the expression on his face when he was told that Ghost was going to be the second most powerful person in New York? The same Ghost he was going to prison for, the same ghost he has been chasing from season 1
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2020
I refuse to believe so, until that female cop show us the bullet, and his corpse

abi wetin you think @makydebbie

segunmelvin:
that'll be bad for his campaign you know.....so he his so so dead
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
do4luv14:

I refuse to believe so, until that female cop show us the bullet, and his corpse

abi wetin you think @makyebbie

I stand with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.