Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248192 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
Silent follower of power but I'm sad, expectations cut short for tomorrow because the final episode has been postponed to next week Sunday.

Probably because of super bowl tomorrow.

So see you all next week for the final discussions.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Silent follower of power but I'm sad, expectations cut short for tomorrow because the final episode has been postponed to next week Sunday.

Wow really?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Confirmed !!!

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
makydebbie:

Wow really?
Yeah probably because of Superbowl tomorrow.

You know Americans are crazy about super bowl, and i don't blame them.

If Starz was to be in Africa or Europe, they wouldn't dare show the final episode of Power on the eve of the UEFA champions league or world cup.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Yeah probably because of Superbowl tomorrow.

You know Americans are crazy about super bowl, and i don't blame them.

If Starz was to be in Africa or Europe, they wouldn't dare show the final episode of Power on the eve of the UEFA champions league or world cup.

So till next week then.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Confirmed !!!
There is an unconfirm theory going about that Ghost is not Dead.

Well we have to wait till on the 9th.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
There is an unconfirm theory going about that Ghost is not Dead.

Well we have to wait till on the 9th.

Ghost is done, bro... 50 cent confirmed it by tweeting "Wait till you know who killed Ghost"
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2020

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:07am On Feb 01, 2020
donephi:

Talking of the scene where ghost was looking at the bullet through the mirror was in season one when him and Tommy killed a guy and told the guy's girlfriend to run. The shot then splashed blood on his singlet which he saw when he got home that night. But I think for that scene to come up. There must be meaning to that...

False,I went to recheck and the scenes were in no way similar,in fact ghost didn't keep his beards as full as dat until season 5

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2020
bolyjay:
https://we.tl/t-goTj2XdWw5?src=dnl
Episode15........222mb.
Thanks have downloaded and watched it but I don't think its d official episode 15 because they didn't show when Rodriquez was questioning tommy although I saw sax been promoted and the spin off on the trailer
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by eldred15: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Ghost is done, bro... 50 cent confirmed it by tweeting "Wait till you know who killed Ghost"

Ghost faked his death mate. Tasha and Tariq helped him for their freedom.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2020
eldred15:

Ghost faked his death mate. Tasha and Tariq helped him for their freedom.

Okay! Executive Producer ���

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2020
BlessedUp10:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
POWER. Episode 1 season 1 tittle was ( not exactly how we planned). Episode 15 season 6 finale title (exactly how we planned)

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by tendyjohn(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
newguy1:
POWER. Episode 1 season 1 tittle was ( not exactly how we planned). Episode 15 season 6 finale title (exactly how we planned)

grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lebete3000: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
masterfactor:

Rename the file and change the extension to .mp4 and use vlc player.....

Already watching it on my lappy sha...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
I hope its true,
Ghost does not deserve to die, while Tommy lives ,
no it doesnt work that way

BlessedUp10:

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
newguy1:

Could this mean a positive ending?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

That nigga z dead as a f**k maen, his death was really foretold right from when Tariq asked him about breeze.
Remember he told Tariq that he killed breeze coz he believed breeze got into the way of his future. This was the Sam s**t Tariq believed he (ghost) was doing by hindering him from selling drugs, which he(Tariq) believed was his true future. Remember he was already influenced to think he was like HIS FATHER and MAYBE BETTER OF (thanks to Kanan).

Ghost futher told Tariq "I was your age when I killed breeze" giving the young stupid ass mofo more impetus to do gangster s**t (like kill)

Now he also told him "what kannan didn't tell you was I gave breeze one last chance, and his persistence FORCED MY HANDS"

This phrase played out when Tariq came back lateron to the club asking him "you really want me to turn myself in" (one last chance)

Unfortunately ghost's PERSISTENCE ended up FORCING TARIQ'S HANDS (as we saw) and then what else *BOOM* �� and nigga came

falling from upfloor of his club like some crashy ass jetplane.�

As much as I hate to admit it folks, his death WAS VERY PATHETIC and Shameful.

*Ah mean nigga CLIPPED SOME BIG ASS CARTEL MOFOS (a lot of dead bodies were his undoubtedly)
*Played his cards smart with the feds(the Law) and NEVER GOT CAUGHT(didn't look like he was ever going to either).
*Had Survived bullet injuries and in course of street struggles, and escaped death threats.
*MIRACULOUSLY PASSED HIS BACKGROUND CHECKS and Made some BIG POLITICAL MOVE (despite having some stink ass s**t GONE ON and STILL GOING ON in the background). He took and escaped a lot of risks and SURVIVAL S**TS.
This guy was LITERALLY INVINCIBLE maehn! Like even Tommy being he realest nigga I seen on that set ain't even got guts to clip ghost for whatever price (yes he might have tried to in Angela's shooting due to being overridden by grudges from being swindled to foster his own pop's death. But on a regular, Tommy is afraid to pull a piece on Ghost for whatever price.

But then when this great invincible GHOST was set to get his REWARD for "TAKING THE LONG F***ING ROUTE" as he said ( which he did anyways).

He shockingly gets copied by some DELIQUENT stupid ass 16 or 17 year old kid, who ain't EVEN STREET!!! NOT HOOD, NOTHING!!!!!
and then he dies on the spot ��
Funny enough this kid happens to be his OWN BLOOD (his son), in HIS OWN CLUB (damn!!!)
That in my opinion was so so damn pathetic.
Even if he was to be killed, I think He deserved a better death that that bulls**t (he didn't survive all the aforementioned, just to die like a chump)
I would better of be done if it were Sax or Tate
Than some f***ING Tariq.

11 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
There's a theory that Tariq isn't really Ghost Son, and that it was Kanaan that impregnated Tasha which led to the birth of the twins.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2020
CalvinGaye:

That nigga z dead as a f**k maen, his death was really foretold right from when Tariq asked him about breeze.
Remember he told Tariq that he killed breeze coz he believed breeze got into the way of his future. This was the Sam s**t Tariq believed he (ghost) was doing by hindering him from selling drugs, which he(Tariq) believed was his true future. Remember he was already influenced to think he was like HIS FATHER and MAYBE BETTER OF (thanks to Kanan).

Ghost futher told Tariq "I was your age when I killed breeze" giving the young stupid ass mofo more impetus to do gangster s**t (like kill)

Now he also told him "what kannan didn't tell you was I gave breeze one last chance, and his persistence FORCED MY HANDS"

This phrase played out when Tariq came back lateron to the club asking him "you really want me to turn myself in" (one last chance)

Unfortunately ghost's PERSISTENCE ended up FORCING TARIQ'S HANDS (as we saw) and then what else *BOOM* �� and nigga came

falling from upfloor of his club like some crashy ass jetplane.�

As much as I hate to admit it folks, his death WAS VERY PATHETIC and Shameful.

*Ah mean nigga CLIPPED SOME BIG ASS CARTEL MOFOS (a lot of dead bodies were his undoubtedly)
*Played his cards smart with the feds(the Law) and NEVER GOT CAUGHT(didn't look like he was ever going to either).
*Had Survived bullet injuries and in course of street struggles, and escaped death threats.
*MIRACULOUSLY PASSED HIS BACKGROUND CHECKS and Made some BIG POLITICAL MOVE (despite having some stink ass s**t GONE ON and STILL GOING ON in the background). He took and escaped a lot of risks and SURVIVAL S**TS.
This guy was LITERALLY INVINCIBLE maehn! Like even Tommy being he realest nigga I seen on that set ain't even got guts to clip ghost for whatever price (yes he might have tried to in Angela's shooting due to being overridden by grudges from being swindled to foster his own pop's death. But on a regular, Tommy is afraid to pull a piece on Ghost for whatever price.

But then when this great invincible GHOST was set to get his REWARD for "TAKING THE LONG F***ING ROUTE" as he said ( which he did anyways).

He shockingly gets copied by some DELIQUENT stupid ass 16 or 17 year old kid, who ain't EVEN STREET!!! NOT HOOD, NOTHING!!!!!
and then he dies on the spot ��
Funny enough this kid happens to be his OWN BLOOD (his son), in HIS OWN CLUB (damn!!!)
That in my opinion was so so damn pathetic.
Even if he was to be killed, I think He deserved a better death that that bulls**t (he didn't survive all the aforementioned, just to die like a chump)
I would better of be done if it were Sax or Tate
Than some f***ING Tariq.

I tell you mehn. The whole ish left a very bitter taste in my mouth. You have said everything as it is in my mind. Ghost definitely deserved better. Tariq, Tasha, Tommy, they all have blood on their hands and are equally selfish, minus his refinement. None of them had the right to judge him. I still dey vex mehn. I doubt if the series finale is going to be different from the leaked version, but I certainly hope it is a different thing they show. 50 Cent is a smart dude so I expect him to know better.

One of the worst characters on television on this planet is Tariq. He stands in the same WhatsApp group as dem King Joffrey in the highly overrated Game of Thrones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Rilwayne001:
There's a theory that Tariq isn't really Ghost Son, and that it was Kanaan that impregnated Tasha which led to the birth of the twins.

Bro, you're right. I have that same feeling. And what prompted this was, when 50cent met Tasha at Tommy's place, you know He told Tasha that "you still got that ASS" meaning that 50cent dey bang Tasha before Ghost. And that Episode wey Tariq asked 50, why he killed his own son, 50's response was, "You're more of a SON to me than SEAN ever was" that nigga ain't my blood.
Though, i stand to be corrected, but look at it this way. Why was Tasha trying everything to make Ghost kill Kanan so much even when Ghost told him that Kanan saved our son from JUKEBOX. Ever since Kanan came out of prison, Tasha tried all she could to turn Ghost and Tommy into killing Kanan. There is something Tasha is trying to hide!!! And not the fact that they sent him to prison, Kanan already told Tommy & Tariq that. Tasha is hiding another part of the story which i believe was the fact that KANAN is the real father of those Twins (Tariq & Raina), Yazmine is the only child to Ghost. My own theory tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by joobseekar: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Bro, you're right. I have that same feeling. And what prompted this was, when 50cent met Tasha at Tommy's place, you know He told Tasha that "you still got that ASS" meaning that 50cent dey bang Tasha before Ghost. And that Episode wey Tariq asked 50, why he killed his own son, 50's response was, "You're more of a SON to me than SEAN ever was" that nigga ain't my blood.
Though, i stand to be corrected, but look at it this way. Why was Tasha trying everything to make Ghost kill Kanan so much even when Ghost told him that Kanan saved our son from JUKEBOX. Ever since Kanan came out of prison, Tasha tried all she could to turn Ghost and Tommy into killing Kanan. There is something Tasha is trying to hide!!! And not the fact that they sent him to prison, Kanan already told Tommy & Tariq that. Tasha is hiding another part of the story which i believe was the fact that KANAN is the real father of those Twins (Tariq & Raina), Yazmine is the only child to Ghost. My own theory tho.
Plus Kanan couldn't kill Tariq when police was about to kill him. If it's any other person or even Sean, Kanan would have shot him.
But Yea, it may be theory gone too far, but still possible.

I heard, one can still get the latest episode through online/web view kinda, that it's just the TV that'll be airing next week.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Patiently waiting for feb 9
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Renforce: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2020
do4luv14:

Am still hoping against hope,

cos am having a feeling, that its jealousy thats making 50cent, to remove Ghost character, cos he dont want him to bang Romana

Swears....you can't trust Kaanan. Even in death e still dey trouble ghost
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Renforce:

Swears....you can't trust Kaanan. Even in death e still dey trouble ghost

Bros, which one be jealous for the series? 50cent own the show, so Ghost death or alive no mean anything to him. The show (POWER) and the upcoming ForLife show already got him Hollywood WalkOfFame Honor. So that your theory no work abeg, the show will go has planned. If Writer & Creator Courtney Kemp Agbor says Ghost died in the Finale, my brother he go die be that, and there is nothing you can do. 50cent don make money for this show already and got him honor in Hollywood.... #KissTheTruth ���

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Renforce: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Bros, which one be jealous for the series? 50cent own the show, so Ghost death or alive no mean anything to him. The show (POWER) and the upcoming ForLife show already got him Hollywood WalkOfFame Honor. So that your theory no work abeg, the show will go has planned. If Writer & Creator Courtney Kemp Agbor says Ghost died in the Finale, my brother he go die be that, and there is nothing you can do. 50cent don make money for this show already and got him honor in Hollywood.... #KissTheTruth ���

Egbon na joke oooooo grin shuuu see as you vex

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Artexexesisbeaa: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

Plus Kanan couldn't kill Tariq when police was about to kill him. If it's any other person or even Sean, Kanan would have shot him.
But Yea, it may be theory gone too far, but still possible.

I heard, one can still get the latest episode through online/web view kinda, that it's just the TV that'll be airing next week.
I am not yet allowed to post on the job thread, till then enjoy my other monikers. Shalom
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
This thread is almost dead In movie section, had to chip I'm some comment so it won't be difficult to find...
Still on it
On it

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.