Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (245113 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
You are 100% correct.

Because the woman in the official power Facebook page that made the comment about ghost being alive, said she has an inside informant that is among the extras in the spin-off series.

Well we just have to wait and see but i believe GHOST is not Dead.

Try watch the spin off, you go understand why i believe that the murdafucker Ghost is alive somehow or maybe na fiction... lol

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ghost had all the time to stop tariq from pulling the trigger but he still let him.

As a real nigga, he could have rushed him and knock the gun off him when he was pointing it.

Ghost who had faced worst scenario in his drug business just let a rookie in tariq to pull the trigger without even trying to make a run for it.

That's was so shit

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
princechina:
Ghost had all the time to stop tariq from pulling the trigger but he still let him.

As a real nigga, he could have rushed him and knock the gun off him when he was pointing it.

Ghost who had faced worst scenario in his drug business just let a rookie in tariq to pull the trigger without even trying to make a run for it.

That's was so shit
I pray someone you love wholeheartedly doesn't put you in an uncomfortable situation. You'll be too gutted to even rescue yourself.

He was in a state of shock - understandably so. A son pointing a gun at his father would throw any father off balance.

10 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
princechina:

That's was so shit

Hmm, I guess it was because it was tariq. His guard has always been naturally a bit down when it comes to tariq

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ace16(m): 3:17am On Feb 10, 2020
BlessedUp10:

Try watch the spin off, you go understand why i believe that the murdafucker Ghost is alive somehow or maybe na fiction... lol

We have also watched the spin off... ghost is dead.. some of una dey do like una nor get brain.. so because u heard ghost voice on the spin off so it implies that he is alive?? Didn’t Kanan appear on this episode?? Does that make him alive?
I even saw someone wrote that Kanan is alive because he/she saw Kanan’s kini.. na wa o.. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Ace16:

We have also watched the spin off... ghost is dead.. some of una dey do like una nor get brain.. so because u heard ghost voice on the spin off so it implies that he is alive?? Didn’t Kanan appear on this episode?? Does that make him alive?
I even saw someone wrote that Kanan is alive because he/she saw Kanan’s kini.. na wa o.. smh

Bros, no be fight. Weytin me n u dey drag here? If say u dey read n comprehend well u go see say i stated boldly that he "MIGHT" still be alive (might means maybe or maybe not). If truly u self get brain, u no go dey follow people wey no get brain talk or respond to their comment at all. Na just film ooo, no dey carry anytin for head bros. I no be producer or director or even creator. Take care !!!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 10, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Well well it was a final we all predicted, there was no other way out, it's either Tasha or Tariq.

I think the boyfriend of Tasha taught me something.
That in the Street, you gat to think fast and be smart.

He never even trusted Tasha so he had a backup plan just in case Tasha decided to set him up.

That's a smart nigga there.

Well i think they Left the final this way so we would have no choice than to watch the spin-off which I've learnt is coming out this week.

So many unanswered questions will be answered in the spin-off including The after life of Tommy in Los Angeles, Tasha in jail, Governor Tate and Ramona and Tariq.

I think 50cent and Courtney are very smart.

Honestly i can't wait for the spin-off.

Whether we are angry or not, we must watch it. grin

Link to watch BOOK2 spin off preview: https://twitter.com/ra6izzy/status/1226396697619771392?s=21
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2020

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2020
I'm done watching Power, Spinoff or not!
I'd rather spend my subscription money on Teletubbies.
BTW atimes it's good to leave the street code. If 2bit had snitched alongside Spanks, they both would be alive and outa jail.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Ghost might still be alive!
Damn! I love this series...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
OfeAchi:
BTW atimes it's good to leave the street code. If 2bit had snitched alongside Spanks, they both would be alive and outa jail.
No you are wrong tommy would have killed 2bit also assuming he snitch on him don't forget he killed his only father just for snitching because Vincent told him so

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2020
akindele91:
No you are wrong tommy would have killed 2bit also assuming he snitch on him don't forget he killed his only father just for snitching because Vincent told him so

Exactly, 2bit will be dead by now if he snitched like Spankey. Just like Dre too. 2bit is a soldier, just like Julio. And don't forget, Tommy believes 2bit now, so he got his back.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
BlessedUp10:

its either he is there or not ghost can not be an extra he his the show.the spin off is there way of starting something new from the old power. I think it will be an over stretch average spin off
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by newguy1(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
happybee:
Ghost might still be alive!
Damn! I love this series...
tasha went to prison for Murder. Ghost is dead you all didn’t even ask if Omar is even interested in extending his contract with the power franchise

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2020
akindele91:
what if Tommy got arrested?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by calmG(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
pls someone should post Season 6 Episode 15 download link
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rammycares(f): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
calmG:
pls someone should post Season 6 Episode 15 download link

Download at o2tvseries.com
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by calmG(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rammycares:

Download at o2tvseries.com
I just finished watching it... Thanks.
Power is the best series movie of all time Not that boring Game of thrones
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
newguy1:
tasha went to prison for. Murder. Ghost is dead you all didn’t even ask if Omar is even interested in extending his contract with the power franchise

Ghost isn't dead.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ghost isn't dead to me
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let's all analyze that ghost will.

Something look fishy there. I have a strong feeling that Ghost might have faked his death to move away from tasha and start a new life with Ramona. Ghost right from the start had wanted to leave the game but Tommy and tasha won't let him. The title of episode 15 is "Just like we planned it". (Something like that)

Why did Ghost replaced tommy damaged car despite knowing he betrayed him and wanted him dead. Did he learned the truth about him or did Tommy helped him faked his death. He could be involved. I'm not taking anything away from those two. The spill off will shed more light.

Then coming to tariq money, Ghost willed almost everything to him on the conditions he must go back to school and graduate with a gp of 3.5. How is that possible for someone like tariq?

Isn't it obvious Ghost knew he won't be around to see tariq go to school and knowing how stubborn tariq was, he introduced those conditions?

That of Tommy's mum is understandable because she took him as a son but what got me confused is how he included Paz Angela's sister in the will in a short distance, though his love for Angela could have played a part but why snub tasha the mother of his children. Did he do it to hurt her for divorcing him? Was there another reason we are yet to know?

Where is Ramona in all these? I don't believe his character ended just like that. Do you remember her telling Tate at truth club that nothing will stop ghost when Tate confronted her. The question she asked ghost hope she wont compete with Angela's ghost is still unanswered.

Why was there no body bag shown to prove ghost really died? No funeral for his character.

Ghost displayed so much arrogance to those seven suspects and knew one of them will make attempt on his life. He baited them to a reaction so as to perfect his plan. He set trap for all but unfortunately tariq fell for it. Ghost is too intelligent to lose guard himself. He wouldn't have humiliated them and expect them to let him go without a fight. Remember his reaction when he saw paz walking away from truth. I believe ghost prepared for them. The way he stood at the balcony showed he was expecting something, the manner he was looking at his office shows someone who knew he isn't coming back to that office in time soon and the expression in his face wasn't that of someone going to a better place in Albany either.

When tariq came in and pointed that gun at him, ghost was reluctant to stop him. Yes, he was surprised it was tariq but feelings aside, having known the kind son he had, if he had wanted to stop him from shooting, he would have right before he pulled the trigger. He watched his son repeat the same reason he told him on why he killed breeze and still stood there and watched him. His instinct didn't give him the danger signal?. Ghost knew what tariq was capable of doing. But to perfect his plan, he let him pull the trigger.

Lastly, power spill off is titled GHOST which means it will still be about GHOST.

In conclusion, ghost isn't dead and I believe Ramona knows about it. The election could be a smokescreen.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2020
princechina:

Something look fishy there. I have a strong feeling that Ghost might have faked his death to move away from tasha and start a new life with Ramona. Ghost right from the start had wanted to leave the game but Tommy and tasha won't let him. The title of episode 15 is "Just like we planned it". (Something like that)

Why did Ghost replaced tommy damaged car despite knowing he betrayed him and wanted him dead. Did he learned the truth about him or did Tommy helped him faked his death. He could be involved. I'm not taking anything away from those two. The spill off will shed more light.

Then coming to tariq money, Ghost willed almost everything to him on the conditions he must go back to school and graduate with a gp of 3.5. How is that possible for someone like tariq?

Isn't it obvious Ghost knew he won't be around to see tariq go to school and knowing how stubborn tariq was, he introduced those conditions?

That of Tommy's mum is understandable because she took him as a son but what got me confused is how he included Paz Angela's sister in the will in a short distance, though his love for Angela could have played a part but why snub tasha the mother of his children. Did he do it to hurt her for divorcing him? Was there another reason we are yet to know?

Where is Ramona in all these? I don't believe his character ended just like that. Do you remember her telling Tate at truth club that nothing will stop ghost when Tate confronted her. The question she asked ghost hope she wont compete with Angela's ghost is still unanswered.

Why was there no body bag shown to prove ghost really died? No funeral for his character.

Ghost displayed so much arrogance to those seven suspects and knew one of them will make attempt on his life. He baited them to a reaction so as to perfect his plan. He set trap for all but unfortunately tariq fell for it. Ghost is too intelligent to lose guard himself. He wouldn't have humiliated them and expect them to let him go without a fight. Remember his reaction when he saw paz walking away from truth. I believe ghost prepared for them. The way he stood at the balcony showed he was expecting something, the manner he was looking at his office shows someone who knew he isn't coming back to that office in time soon and the expression in his face wasn't that of someone going to a better place in Albany either.

When tariq came in and pointed that gun at him, ghost was reluctant to stop him. Yes, he was surprised it was tariq but feelings aside, having known the kind son he had, if he had wanted to stop him from shooting, he would have right before he pulled the trigger. He watched his son repeat the same reason he told him on why he killed breeze and still stood there and watched him. His instinct didn't give him the danger signal?. Ghost knew what tariq was capable of doing. But to perfect his plan, he let him pull the trigger.

Lastly, power spill off is titled GHOST which means it will still be about GHOST.

In conclusion, ghost isn't dead and I believe Ramona knows about it. The election could be a smokescreen.

Bro, nice write up!
I believe Ghost might somehow be alive in that series. Just like u said, i also have a feeling that he perfectly planned this ending. Power season 1 episode 1 title was (Not Exactly How We Planned) and the finale title was (Exactly How We Planned it). So think about this, u will see that this is a kind of set up somehow.
The spin off title for Book 2 is "Ghost". And if u watch carefully, u will hear Ghost saying "he gotta go" and another voice saying "Ghost Ghost Ghost, Common mehn, don't do this". That other voice sounded to me like Tommy's voice.
But if you look at it again, that moment he was shot and Tommy came in, Ghost was already dying and he told Tommy to go because cops were close by. And Tommy only left after his last breath. But anything is possible between that time that Tommy left, Ghost might fake that for him to go. The Writers and creator know exactly what they want, just like what they did to us in GOT, brought John Snow back to life after we all saw him dead. So anything is still possible, but i have that strong feeling that Ghost might be alive somehow. Maybe am wrong sha, time will definitely tell.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
calmG:
I just finished watching it... Thanks.
Power is the best series movie of all time Not that boring Game of thrones
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ekehwinz: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Good morning everyone!
Has there been a new season of Queen of the South?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
To everyone that believes Ghost is in the spinoff, I think you should go check out the meaning of spin-off. A spin-off usually focuses on a secondary character's story which I'm guessing will be Tariq. James can only appear as a ghost or in flashbacks. JAMES ST PATRICK IS DEADER THAN DEAD.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Ekehwinz:
Good morning everyone!

Has there been a new season of Queen of the South?

Not yet!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2020
Gr8lex:
To everyone that believes Ghost is in the spinoff, I think you should go check out the meaning of spin-off. A spin-off usually focuses on a secondary character's story which I'm guessing will be Tariq. James can only appear as a ghost or in flashbacks. JAMES ST PATRICK IS DEADER THAN DEAD.

The Book 2 will be all about Tariq, which i guess he will be the new GHOST. And you're right, much of flash backs.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jiday4(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
princechina:

Good write up bro but to be frank , Ghost is dead and gone for good .
Just like we planned it " it's ghost wish that Tariq will go to school and graduate to become someone great and out of drugs deals so his death brought about his plan for Tariq but I bet if Tariq gonna graduate or graduate and go back to drugs dealings.
Tommy has been ghost second and pally so when Tommy asks " is there noting left for me " ghost has to do something for him and also Tommy mother helped raised ghost so something for her too . But painful nothing for Tasha because Tasha loved the man ghost and not the man James
My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
princechina:

That's was so shit
He was still trying to process the whole scenerio. He should have knock the Gun off him like the real "G" he is. With his reputation, that's the cheapest way to go down, anyways it's just fiction.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
princechina:

I like your Theory, it's possible it goes in that direction. Any idea when the spin off will start rolling out?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
OfeAchi:
Spanky death was painful. I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
gingercrazy:
I like your Theory, it's possible it goes in that direction. Any idea when the spin off will start rolling out?

June

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.