Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help Her Get A Space Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Her Get A Space Please (462 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife / How Can I Help Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Her Get A Space Please by eagleonearth(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2016
my sister is looking for a space in lagos to run her SIWES in computer science and engineering for at least 6 months. pls anybody that knows of a good place can help out here. she just concluded her OND. she will prefer a firm that pays something. God bless you as you proffer help. She's as already set for this.

MODS please hustle this post to front page for proper publicity
and help out a sister.
Re: Help Her Get A Space Please by babythug(f): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
How will anyone that wants to assist contact her?

(1) (Reply)

Free Surgeries For The Poor By Fed Min Of Health / "I Belong To The Kitchen & Living Room"-Rivers First Lady / Pregnancy Diet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.