Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. (79635 Views)

Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
solacesolutions:
Buy SKRILL today @425 Naira

If you want to buy SKRILL from a legit seller contact me for fast funding. I guarantee few minutes funding.

I await your contact. Thank you !
oya come buy me skrill...
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
ladyF:

I don see N460 grin

Come sell ur own give me na cry cry kiss
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Kul3ger:
LadyF $81 payoneer for sale. Are you interested?

Not buying payoneer dear... cry
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Come sell ur own give me na cry cry kiss
lol grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
ladyF:

lol grin

kiss

Oya nah
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Skrill $40 now available, 430/$ meet me on whatsApp, 090 80 99 464(six) cool
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
LadyF I need you most now kiss kiss
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2016
SCAM ALERT!!!

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me has duped many in the past and he is duping another gentle guy of our member right now. So, as an humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to be sharing this news. Perhaps with time, most member would be saved from scammers trick. I will also open a thread for it

What you should know

1. There are trusted xchangers in this thread and similar business thread
2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

How to identify the trusted xchangers

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer
Examples of these trusted fellow are:

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
aleairhub
infinitikoncept
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
obasy09
iyemik
phony200
etc
2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
4. Their profile is ususally new
5. They usually have little or no posts
6. They are always in a hurry during transaction
7. They use different names and different accounts
8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them
etc

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY
2. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow
3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

List of identified scammers

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Nairalan usernames: fola0016
Gabrielani044
Phone numbers: +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

Bank account numbers:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. I will endeavour to be sending this info on a daily basis or as the case may be, so as to get more audience
Feel free to share it also, and you can copy and paste on any business thread where dollar is trade to guard or fellow from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause

CC:
Puskin

2 Likes

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Aight, so I'm having some transactions coming through, but I need PayPal. Anyone who can handle that here?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Information
I am currently unavailable for Paypal xchange

Feel free to contact me for your skrill and payoneer

Thanks
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Silkmoth33:
LadyF I need you most now kiss kiss

ayam here kiss
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by abbyjo: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
ladyF:

lol grin

Good day lady F,
Please am new here and sent you a pm.
I need your help with smth.
Thank you
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
abbyjo:

Good day lady F,
Please am new here and sent you a pm.
I need your help with smth.
Thank you
Hello,

I see that you've sent me a PM, but I'm yet to get the mail. You can reach me faster on BBM or WhatsApp.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
ladyF:

Hello,

I see that you've sent me a PM, but I'm yet to get the mail. You can reach me faster on BBM or WhatsApp.
BabyF... look for skrill buyer for me na bcuz..I go soon tell Skrill Bye Bye... sad
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by papaking1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Skrill $210 available @ 420

Pm or email kelvin@kelvinomere.com
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by CallmeLucy(m): 2:33am On Oct 27, 2016
Contact me to discuss this in more detail. Number on my signature.

Thanks

HeavenlyBang:
Aight, so I'm having some transactions coming through, but I need PayPal. Anyone who can handle that here?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by CallmeLucy(m): 2:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Hey guys, How are we all doing ? Just want to Let you all know that I'm buying Payoneer funds at good rates and also making meaningful withdrawal from Fiverr funds and other funds from Freelance websites via PayPal. You get your money credited into your instantly, there's no story as long as I receive the funds.

So what are you waiting for if you can get paid for your $ in less than 10 mins. Contact me for rates. Gonna be expecting your WhatsApp messages or calls. My number is +447909443934.

Hope we all find peace.

Thanks
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by keishik: 3:26am On Oct 27, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Hey guys, How are we all doing ? Just want to Let you all know that I'm buying Payoneer funds at good rates and also making meaningful withdrawal from Fiverr funds and other funds from Freelance websites via PayPal. You get your money credited into your instantly, there's no story as long as I receive the funds.

So what are you waiting for if you can get paid for your $ in less than 10 mins. Contact me for rates. Gonna be expecting your WhatsApp messages or calls. My number is +447909443934.

Hope we all find peace.

Thanks

How good is your rate? Above or below 410? I don't understand the "secrecy" behind your buying rates, yes the market is fluid but no one is asking for tomorrow's buy rate but today's own so please do let me know how much you're buying cos I've got a bunch coming in in a day or two. I already have a dozen folks in my whatsapp called Skrill lady, Skrill Nonso, Skrill Tabazz..... and I'm not keen to add another only to hear 'Na 390 I dey buy'.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Tabbaz(m): 4:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT!!!

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me has duped many in the past and he is duping another gentle guy of our member right now. So, as an humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to be sharing this news. Perhaps with time, most member would be saved from scammers trick. I will also open a thread for it

What you should know

1. There are trusted xchangers in this thread and similar business thread
2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

How to identify the trusted xchangers

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer
Examples of these trusted fellow are:

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
aleairhub
infinitikoncept
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
obasy09
iyemik
phony200
etc
2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
4. Their profile is ususally new
5. They usually have little or no posts
6. They are always in a hurry during transaction
7. They use different names and different accounts
8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them
etc

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY
2. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow
3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

List of identified scammers

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Nairalan usernames: fola0016
Gabrielani044
Phone numbers: +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

Bank account numbers:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. I will endeavour to be sending this info on a daily basis or as the case may be, so as to get more audience
Feel free to share it also, and you can copy and paste on any business thread where dollar is trade to guard or fellow from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause

**Important**

Now the scammer knows the name you trust. One thing they can do is to create a profile with a name similar to the name listed e.g singapore instead of singapore1. In that case, always open your eye while transacting. Check the profile on nairanland and compare the phone numbers. Also, note the date the profile is registered, the number of post, the number of followers etc. Check the phone number on google and similar platforms. Search the email and account information on google as well for any possibility of reported scam

Good luck
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by CallmeLucy(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Contact me on WhatsApp and I'm gonna give a good deal.

Thanks
keishik:

How good is your rate? Above or below 410? I don't understand the "secrecy" behind your buying rates, yes the market is fluid but no one is asking for tomorrow's buy rate but today's own so please do let me know how much you're buying cos I've got a bunch coming in in a day or two. I already have a dozen folks in my whatsapp called Skrill lady, Skrill Nonso, Skrill Tabazz..... and I'm not keen to add another only to hear 'Na 390 I dey buy'.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by keishik: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Contact me on WhatsApp and I'm gonna give a good deal.

Thanks

Well I just did and I had a most horrid experience trying to deal with you. Now I'm wondering if it's me or it's actually becoming really frustrating getting a reliable buyer nowadays.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by abbyjo: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2016
ladyF:

Hello,

Pls can i hv ur pin or watsapp num so i can reach u?
Thank you
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Awango: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
keishik:

Well I just did and I had a most horrid experience trying to deal with you. Now I'm wondering if it's me or it's actually becoming really frustrating getting a reliable buyer nowadays.

Lol OK contact me let's deal
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by keishik: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Awango:

Lol OK contact me let's deal
I've got Skrill funds, how much do you exchange? I hope this passes for "contact".
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Awango: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
keishik:

I've got Skrill funds, how much do you exchange? I hope this passes for "contact".

send me a message on whatsapp lets deal my contact is on my profile
Thanks
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by keishik: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Awango:

send me a message on whatsapp lets deal my contact is on my profile
Thanks
Here we go again. Bro, I have like Skrill 1, Skrill 2,Skrill 3.... Skrill 9 on my Whatsapp most of which I would never have bothered to add if they'd just stated their rate. I'm even considering helping other sellers by posting the respective exchange rates of the nearly one dozen exchangers I've contacted since last night. If you really want to help me, you'll spare me adding a Skrill 10 by telling me if your rate is greater or less than 400 to the $.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Awango: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
keishik:

Here we go again. Bro, I have like Skrill 1, Skrill 2,Skrill 3.... Skrill 9 on my Whatsapp most of which I would never have bothered to add if they'd just stated their rate. I'm even considering helping other sellers by posting the respective exchange rates of the nearly one dozen exchangers I've contacted since last night. If you really want to help me, you'll spare me adding a Skrill 10 by telling me if your rate is greater or less than 400 to the $.

greater
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by telim: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
I sell an average of 120 bitcoin daily, If you are not an old Exchanger on these forum, your rate is below N480 and you are slow to credit my account after depositing bitcoin to your account. Pls skip my comment and pretend you didn't see my comment. The exchangers have being using are TruexGOLD and standardgold but they are as slow as snail.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
abbyjo:

Pls can i hv ur pin or watsapp num so i can reach u?
Thank you

Eeyah... it's been on my profile all along. sad

BBM 5C490F06 || Call/WhatsApp 07010104835
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
3RNEST:

BabyF... look for skrill buyer for me na bcuz..I go soon tell Skrill Bye Bye... sad

make i buy at d rate of 400?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gunbiz:

make i buy at d rate of 400?
BUY WETIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Weekly - 1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.