Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] (58811 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nollywood star, Funke Akindele shared a photo of her hubby, JJC Skillz while he was working on set of her popular TV series, Jenifa Diaries.

Funke featured her husband, JJC Skillz in the season 5 of Jenifa’s Diary where he played the role of her boyfriend who opened her own salon for her unknown to many that they actually have something going for them.

Funke has also added comic OAP, Lolo to her crew. See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/funke-akindele-shows-off-hubby-jjc.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by dmgr(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
FTC..stay cool

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Berbierklaus(f): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
I can't wait for the season 7 of Jenifa's diary,that is one comedy series I followed diligently smiley

And as a fan of Funke Akindele,I am happy on her marriage to Murcus grin

STC? shocked
dmgr give back my FTC undecided

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by rummeh: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Happy for them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kai..This man black Choi cheesy
HML to them smiley
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by lilmax(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
this old woman
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by ramdris(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
this old woman
[size=20pt]I rather be old and rich dan to be young and broke ass..Stop hating and appreciate success bro...[/size]

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by techinfong: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Happy Married Life
Lesson we learnt : Age doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by lilmax(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
ramdris:

[size=20pt]I rather be old and rich dan to be young and broke ass..Stop hating and appreciate success bro...[/size]
is she old or not? grin

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by KINGMAKER001(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
I hope she finds happiness with the dude...I just love watching her on Jenifa's diary... very funny

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by dmgr(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
I can't wait for the season 7 of Jenifa's diary,that is one comedy series I followed diligently smiley

And as a fan of Funke Akindele,I am happy on her marriage to Murcus grin

STC? shocked
dmgr give back my FTC undecided
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Harmony92(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Murcus n jenifa grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Na wa o! Funke Akindele is in love o!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by veekid(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
If this whole nairaland forum turns food; Adaku won't hesitate to finish it all BTW this Funke don old mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
ohhhh
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by CR77(f): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy
veekid:
If this whole nairaland forum turns food; Adaku won't hesitate to finish it all BTW this Funke don old mehn
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Gracito(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Johnbosco77(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
#BuhariBringBackOurNigerianEconomy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by gurunlocker: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
is she old or not? grin
Lol... you don metamorphosized into a Male?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by BlackMystery(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mixing business and pleasure..not advisable Boo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by beautiful232(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
nice one my lady
You work so hard GOD will continue to bless your hustle

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by dumie(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
I pray this time around her marriage stands the test of time ..On the flip side, Jenifa's dairy is addictive..I had to buy tons of them..

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by zeusdgrt(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Olosho gurl
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by chris4gold(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Isokay
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
this old woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Twallace: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Enjoy your life dear
It has no duplicate.

Don't worry it is not LadyF again
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by jackie3B(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
taking hubby along.....
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by FCTumunze: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=13pt]JENIFA'S DAIRY SEASON 6 EPISODE 4 ... LOADING[/size] -- available .. here http://www.viviangist.com/?s=Jenifa

Jenifa's I Love you , will keep promoting your works

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by abokibuhari: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
make she go get belle
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
I love this lady kiss kiss

pelumi go and buy three juicy,customer want to drunk grin grin this part got me laughing for real!

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Nollywood star, Funke Akindele shared a photo of her hubby, JJC Skillz while he was working on set of her popular TV series, Jenifa Diaries.

Funke featured her husband, JJC Skillz in the season 5 of Jenifa’s Diary where he played the role of her boyfriend who opened her own salon for her unknown to many that they actually have something going for them.

Funke has also added comic OAP, Lolo to her crew. See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/funke-akindele-shows-off-hubby-jjc.html?m=1

really happy for her;love jenifa's diary.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Obanz2(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
this old woman
mind your businees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.