Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Should I Leave Her ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Leave Her ? (575 Views)

Before I Leave Office, I Will Send The ‘holy Spirit’ To Imo People – Okorocha / I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari / My Bank Account Details Would Be Published Before I Leave Office - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her ? by pythonkid(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hi dear Nairalanders,
I’m a programmer I stay alone but very busy with work. I have a family, and I fend for the family(my mom’s) . My younger ones bully the last girl (9yrs), they don’t even listen to our mom, and am thinking of bringing her to stay with me. Am still looking at the stress of washing, cooking, taking her to and from school, distraction from my work and all that. Pls watz ur kindly opinion or how do you sugest I tackle this issue please .. should I leave her to grow up with them and face my work or should I bring her to stay with me .. I just have 6hrs left to make a decision …thanks , and sorry for the bad English
Re: Should I Leave Her ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
If you really care for her that much and the situation is bad as you claim, I say take her.

(1) (Reply)

Has President Buhari Changed? / Buhari's Driver Found Missing Money In Saudi Arabia And Tendered To Authority / Breaking!!justice John Tsoho Steps Down From Presiding Over Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.