Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series (44450 Views)

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by SPDAZZY(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Is Lanre not stupid for entering that vehicle?
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2016
SPDAZZY:
help me ask her o
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by SPDAZZY(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
holuwakore:
help me ask her o

I was about to, I now remembered that she is psycho
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
SPDAZZY:

lol..
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
SPDAZZY:

lol..
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
SPDAZZY:

so ure scared of ur fellow lady... lazy girl
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by adeodunsimilolu(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
could Amina be d person in hood? OP, u need to keep ur updates coming quickly at this point
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Missmossy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Regular updates biko embarassed this is a captivating piece. More wisdom to you ahmstrng, keep it coming.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Sandra23(f): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
SPDAZZY:

She's so stupid !!!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
update please o
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
TWO MORE EPISODES TO GO.....
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Twizzy30(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bros abeg give us update. No kill me wit suspense. something tells me that detective is following them.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2016
EPISODE 30!!!!
Dear Diary,
I woke up with a throbbing headache, it was dark and the ground I laid on is very cold. I felt sand beneath my palms and I sat upright. It took me some minutes before realization dawned on me.

I was alone, I tried feeling around with my hands but I gathered handfuls of sand only. There were mosquitoes buzzing around and I remembered my experience in the cell, the headache worsened.

I began to imagine what would happen to me, perhaps Amina would kill me, or she would lock me here till I die of starvation. Or she would torture me and let me die a slow painful death, or she would bring vicious dogs to bite me to pieces.

I still prayed fervently to be woken into reality, I prayed my roommate will shake me furiously and chide me for being a heavy sleeper. I prayed I was still with Jhay and I never met Farhan. I prayed Farida and I never became friends. I prayed I was never Prof. Fajuyi’s lust interest. I prayed I never had anything to do with the Amazons. I prayed with my eyes tightly shut, when I realized the futility of everything, my eyes gave way, tears gush out freely like a busted pipe. I couldn’t control it. The more the tears flowed the more things look more bleak. There is no hope. Amina would do whatever she wants with me and nobody would know she did it. Police would investigate and will continue to meet dead ends. And my mum, oh my poor mum, I remembered Natasha’s parents and I shuddered. God forbid I prayed fervently.

“Can you keep quiet for once and let’s concentrate on finding ourselves out of this situation?” a tired voice whispered.
“Who is in here? I can’t see you, Farida is that you, Farida! Farida!!” I searched around aimlessly with my hands like a beggar who has lost her walking stick.

I felt a cold hand touch my legs and I jumped and grabbed her, I do not know where I grabbed but I grabbed her anyway. I resumed my sobs again and hugged her fiercely. Farida was like a balm on an aching chest, an anchor. I clung to her the way a child does to a mother who had gone out all day.

“That’s my hair you are grabbing with my neck, arrgh-ah” she pushed me away gently.
“I am so sorry, it’s long I hugged someone, God knows I need a hug after all that has happened” my voice shook

“Like you didn’t hug my brother recently” I can make out her face, her skin glowed in the darkness. I wondered the last time she had her bath

“Farida, I can explain, you should listen to me. Since there seems to be no hope anyway” even I willed myself to disbelieve what I said

” I am not dying, I will die one day but I am not dying here” she scoffed
“You know I don’t understand you Lanre, one minute you were all angry at Farhan, the next minute I heard you guys were making out in the open” she shook her head and continued “To think that you never told me” I imagined her shaking her head and biting her lips as she said this. Her face is still not clear enough.

“It wasn’t in the open, it was dark and it just happened, I actually felt guilty after and I-i-iii tried to stop things from getting out of hands but… ” I sighed deeply.
“Hope you know Natasha is dead” I added
“I knew she was going to get hurt” Farida said without emotion.

” So you knew about her death?”
“Please I don’t, I knew she had problems with the high priestess only, and I warned her not to step on her toes, she would not listen, she wanted to sell Amazons out. Nobody forced her to become an Amazon , nobody asked her to seduce the high priestess, the high priestess never loved her. Natasha wanted something but she never got it”

“What was it she wanted” I prodded
” and how is it your business what she wanted? I should tell you, you may be right. Amina could kill us before tomorrow. Natasha wanted freedom, she wanted freedom after all she had… We had done together, nobody will let her go freely with all those secrets” Farida voice trembled

” What secrets?” I moved close to her and held her hands, they were still cold. It gets colder every minute.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2016
” Lanre, I have done things I am not proud of, same with Natasha. Natasha and the high priestess saw to the killing of a lecturer that was disturbing her. Natasha saw to the killing of a man threatening her dad. Her dad was about to get this huge deal and he was getting threatened by his former business partner, the high priestess did everything for Natasha. Natasha developed cold feet and wanted out ” Farida laughs hysterically as she said this ” wanted out” she repeated.

I didn’t say a word lest Farida decides to go mum. She swallowed and went on
“My brother loved you, he has always had a thing for you. But you were the big snub, you never gave him a second glance, he said you wouldn’t even acknowledge his presence when he said hello, and God knows I hated you then. I thought you were a snub too, but I love your shape, and your perfect small ‘nyansh’ ” she added in pidgin and we both laughed. Hollow dry laugh.

“I was with Jhay then, other guys look like Shrek to me ” I sighed
“Oh, lover girl, then I heard you guys met at Campus Blast that day, he asked me to keep an eye on you for him and find out if you had a boyfriend. I had to become your friend, I actually wanted to. Then he told me about how Amina had been threatening him when he was about to ask you out” she freed her hands from mine and continued “she told him she would kill herself and pin it on him, she actually pulled that stunt once. She SKYPEd Farhan one day and chug down bottles upon bottles of Codeine. Farhan was confused and didn’t want to be the cause of her death. I asked him to explain things to you so you won’t think he is taking you for granted when Amina starts spreading silly love stories around school. He said he doubts if you would believe and he said he had to tell you he was with Amina so you guys would be apart for a while, even that doesn’t make sense to me” she held her head in her hands

My eyes were used to the darkness now.
“How come Farhan never told her parents all these?” I asked.

“You don’t get it do you? They will think he is just being a crook, the last time he did that, our Father threatened to disown him. They all caused it, everyone used to call them husband and wife when we were young” she hissed

“But how did I get into the mess, how did you get involved? Fine. Natasha’s death was by the Amazons, who killed Prof. Fajuyi, who?” my headache has returned

“Prof. Fajuyi is dead? Woah!”
” don’t pretend Farida, I am not even an amazon yet and you guys… ”
” They didn’t do it, the Amazons wouldn’t kill unless you want them to” she explained
” Why are you saying “them” are you not one?” Farida is confusing me

“I think I want out too. I wasn’t as bad as Natasha, and I don’t think they killed Natasha, they give warnings before killing a member, Natasha never received them” she shook her head
“But you befriended the high priestess too, didn’t you?”
“She likes me, but I never gave in to her demands. She loves and revered me at the same time. She still do, I guess and that got Natasha jealous at a point. Jeeez Lanre why will you think like that? I love me some good ol’ dick” she laughed and I joined this time heartedly.

I do not know whom to believe but I don’t think Farida will deny anything she has ever done.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2016
“You know what? I think we should take a vacation after all this. I wish we won’t have to write exams and all that shit but seriously we need a vacation” she nudged me when I wasn’t saying anything
“We sure would take vacation in heaven, forever” I said with glum

“You are a killjoy, what if you are going to hell eh? She laughed again

“You still won’t tell me how you got into all these mess and things you were not proud of” I reminded her
“You still have time for gossips when death screams into your face eh? ka son gossips, guluma eheheh” she said in Hausa and laughed again

“I am here because of you, according to what she said, I am the one that encouraged Farhan to date you. She read my brother’s chats. Now I am going to die for you, just imagine that trash, but no I won’t, you are not that fine to die over ” she tickled me and I busted into laughter

We don’t know the horrible fate that will befall us, or maybe we know. We just want to pretend we don’t.
“Farida? What about your parents, are they not making efforts to get you out of wherever they think you are” I asked
“My Father has lots of kids to worry about one when he or she gets missing” she replied sarcastically “They should be trying their best, but I don’t think he would really care when I am reported dead. I only pity my mother and the twins, hope you know Farhan is my step brother? But we are super close. I pity him too” her voice has lost it vigour.

“Do you think we would leave this place” I asked Farida
“Lanre, I don’t think so. Amina is mean, she is really mean. Things she has done to me. To think I would die like this and she would force Farhan to marry her. God!” she broke down into tears. Her shoulders shook as she cried. To think Farida who had been strong along will cry made me feel hopeless but then I shrugged. I should be the strong one here.

I heard stones getting crushed under heavy shoes.
“She is here” I whispered to Farida, Farida sniffed and sat upright.

The door was opened and bright light shone in our faces. I couldn’t see and I had to cover my face with my hands

“Well well, ladies hope you both are comfy, how was the catching up? Farida love, how are you?” she cackled and I heard a soft moan

I was still wondering what happened to Farida when I felt a kick in between my legs
“And here is the slut who wanted to take my man, to think Farhan would prefer a stick like you to me baffles me” she kicked me again and I fell on my back holding my pubic area

“I guess he realized she has no psychotic history, her mental health is clean. She would make clean babies that has no psychological diso-ha!” Farida screamed

” Farida” I felt around and she stepped on my fingers

“Who wants a crazy being for a child, your parents ought to have abandoned you at an asylum, aaargh”
“Farida please stop talking” I pleaded as I struggled to release my fingers.
“Tell me, have you taken your drugs today.. ” I heard a twack,” what about injections? Oooh!”

I was able to remove my fingers and I scurried away. I nursed my fingers as Amina dealt with Farida, Farida was screaming and it hurts.

I heard Farida whimpering, she is done with her. I closed my eyes tightly and I imagined her coming towards me, I felt the slap before I could sense it. Then another one. She was about to slap me for the third time when I held her hand and twisted it. She used the other hand to hit me hard on the head with an object, the pain shoot throughout my neck to my lower back, it was the torch she used to blind us. I mustered up strength and applied more pressure on her hand, she hit me again with the torch but the blow was weaker this time. Rising up on one leg, I released one hand from the hold I had on her and I punched her in the stomach, my calculation was right, the torch fell and Amina groaned in pain.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2016
“Farida, Farida, I got her” I felt sharp pain in my thigh, opening my eyes a bit. I saw the torch facing another direction, Amina was digging into my flesh, I pushed and pounded her head but she won’t budge. I grabbed the torch and hit her on the head with all my strength. The pain went away sharply and returned in a dull ache.

Amina slid on the floor, I rolled towards Farida and shook her. She opened her eyes weakly, she was bleeding from the nose. Her face was a mess, she smiled and tried to sit up straight. I held the torch and tried to pull Farida up, we were making our way towards the door when Amina pulled me by the waist.
“Where are you going slut!” she hit me on the head with her head and I was blinded by pain, Farida has sagged into a heap on the floor and she was still bleeding.
Amina pulled out a gun as I rose my head and grinned, she still looked breathtaking.

“I guess I have to end things quickly, you were a tough one, bye bii…” Farida screamed and flew at her, a deafening sound went off before they both collapsed on the ground.

Amina struggled to push Farida off her. Then she massaged her neck. I went for the gun the same time she reached for it. It was between her laps. I bite hard on her fingers until I tasted blood, then I kicked and kicked and kicked until she fell back.

“You don’t even know how to handle a gun slut” she said in between clenched teeth

“My dad is a soldier bitch” I shoot at her shoulder and her leg.

I went to check Farida, she is still breathing but there is a huge blob of blood on her tummy. I checked Amina’s pocket and I found a phone. I dialed Farhan’s number repeatedly but he didn’t pick. Then I dropped a message. I didn’t know how long it took before I fainted with Farida cradled in between my legs......REMEMBER TO ALWAYS VISIT http://kanzahsays.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2016
last episode will be exclusively posted at http://kanzahsays.com
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
ahmstrng:
last episode will be exclusively posted at http://kanzahsays.com

Haba na
Post it here angry sad
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Debbyseraph(f): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mouth watering, please don't keep us waiting
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Leriebloom(f): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2016
This is really good op
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by fantasygurl22(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
na wa o e just belike say I dey watch suspense, horror, comedy, mystery,plus romance alltogeda... nice one op.. definitely following
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thumbs up Op. Very nice story
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by waluga(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttttttttttttt Please
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Specyano(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
love this episode #Amina d coded bad girl
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by heemah(f): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
I check your blog everyday, but the concluding part is not yet there!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2016
The LAST episode is loading
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2016
EPISODE 31..... FINAL EPISODE
Dear Diary,
I blinked in and out of consciousness. I could hear a siren wailing, hands were on me but I was fighting them
“Farida, Farida” I said repeatedly. A male voice whispers “stay with me, stay with me” . Farhan’s face blurred like every other thing around me as I slipped into unconsciousness again. The siren became a faint comforting noise.
Convocation was fun! Even though Farida had to lean on me as we took pictures, we still had fun. Farida’s leg was still not fully balanced yet, few more physiotherapy sessions would have her fully back on her feet the Doctor told Farhan.

I emptied my wardrobe in the name of “parting gifts” Ese tried to court my friendship by apologizing and heaping multitudes of curses on Amina.
” me sef wey be correct Bini babe no fit do dat on top boy matter, last last I fit knack bottle and nah only Adesuwa don vex me reach that level, that girl craze no be small”. She talked nonstop and eventually left when I replied her with hmmm and ooooh. I am not the type that forgets things easily not when I am accused of such grievous crime as committing murder. The Porter who had called the police was sacked. Tamuno waves at me whenever we bump into each other and I reply with a genuine smile.

My Dad rushed home when my mum informed him of my abduction, he was furious and had spoken harshly to my mum who kept crying and saying “her enemies have gotten her”. He drowned me in a bear hug when I could stand on my feet and yes, my Dad cried. Second time I would see a fully grown man cry.

Farida’s mother became my mum’s friend after the incident. They had both spent sleepless nights at the hospital calling on Allah and Jehovah at the same time.

The female detective came to see me at the hospital twice before I was discharged, I asked her what was being done about Natasha’s missing body. She only shrugged and said
” I have washed my hands off Nigerian mentality, besides some things are better left unsaid”

“smallie” kept me company after exams and we go out to fun spots to go and chill, the bill is always on her. Farida was still recuperating so she couldn’t go with us. The day I told her we went to swim with Farhan, she said lots of things in Hausa and gave Farhan a dirty look which looked funny at the same time.

I spent an extra month in school with Farhan and “smallie” and lied to my parents I was adding finishing touches to my project. They are people I wished I had met long ago.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Pre-wedding photos of Jhay was sent to me by my cousin who had asked ” come to think of it Lanre, would you have married him after school?” I laughed and quietly said “maybe” she began to lecture me about archaic ideas of marriage and childbirth immediately after school “have fun babe, kiss and makeup, don’t let a man tie you down when you are not ready. Be your own boss jor” she hung up abruptly when the signature rough cockney accent of her boss began to shout obscenities. Last time she called she told me she had quit her job and is now setting up a Nigerian Restaurant with the cute guy she had told me about. Of course I asked which and she said him, I shook my head as I waited for her to hang up when we were done talking. My cousin has never had a single him, it was mostly them. How things change.

Amina was discharged and acquitted, her lawyer blamed her psychological imbalance and pleaded for leniency. He presented her medical records citing her history of Antisocial personality disorder as the reason why she was erratic in her behaviour. I read it in the papers that she had been taken abroad for treatment and adequate monitoring of her mental health.

Farhan and I became closer, strolling without direction is our favourite past time. He hasn’t made a move yet and I am not ready to put him through. We skirt around subjects concerning relationships and cover things up with service year talks.
He was posted to Abuja while I was flung to Akwa-Ibom, Farida had to spill because she couldn’t write the exams and accepted it in good faith.
” Another year to slay hard and have fun I guess” she took a deep breath and I squeezed her hands, I was lucky. She is also lucky and she is fortunate to be alive after the surgery.
” I am breaking up with Fola Scott” she said without warning. ” won’t you miss him?” I caressed her hair and she frowned “why will I? His dick is too tiny” we burst into wicked laughter when she said this and her mother look at us with the corners of her eyes as she observes Solat.

My roommate gave birth to a baby girl, her fiancé kept grinning from ear to ear when I and Farhan went to the hospital to see her. Her mother in law who had been sleeping since we got there stood up to use the bathroom as we were leaving
” both of you will make fine chulren” she smiled and exposed a gold tooth. I smiled politely in return and it turned into a frown when Farhan started to tease me about what she said.
“smallie” called me a week before I left home for the orientation camp, she told me her cousin saw my pics and is interested in me, she said she gave him my number and she hopes I wouldn’t mind. I was amused and I reassured her all was well.
The cousin turned out to be a muscular chocolaty tall and handsome hottie. Just how I like them, he called me that night and we talked till 2:00am. Conversation with him flowed like a stream.

Farhan calls me every day just to check up on me. I met “smallie’s” cousin and he looked better than he did in the pictures he sent. He is working and is four years older than I am. He went straight to the point, he wants a girl that would skip girlfriend to Fiancée because he doesn’t believe in wasting time and all that getting to know one another trash. I told him I do not see wedding bells ringing for me 5 years from now and he looked crushed but regained his composure. We became just friends after but he still won’t stop singing his songs of affection into my ears.

Farhan called the night before I left for camp, we were perambulating and talking about random stuff as usual, until he said
” Lanre, promise not to cheat on me when you get to camp” I was dumbfounded and I asked why he would say such “we are not even dating” I added.
“really?” He said, then he went on and on with sweet nothings.
I sighed deeply.

” I think we need more time. I think I need more time to figure out if I am really interested in you or just infatuated by you. So the answer is no”
He sounded crushed and told me he won’t stop trying. ” just don’t cheat on me” he said again before he hung up.

My brother drove me to the airport the next morning. My Dad had wanted me to go through public transport but my Mum refused saying her enemies will wait for me on the road. “what about in the air?” my Dad challenged and she went into a praying fit that ended up in her speaking in tongues.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:54am On Dec 16, 2016
” Otondo corper don’t go and shake “yansh” for all those soldiers there o” he poked me in the ribs as I dragged my box, he wouldn’t help me with any of my stuff after all “I am a bloody civilian”
” Go back to Sambisa” I retorted
” mind how you talk to a second lieutenant civilian”
” lemme alone Ayotunde, nobody asked you to come close to a civilian ha”! I turned back to see him checking out a lady’s behind.

Hissing, I strolled towards the terminal, he called after me and I waited
” you want me to miss my flight!” I fumed, I had totally forgotten how annoying he could be.
” I need to give you a goodbye hug, your plane may crash” he pulled me into a hug before I could say something equally malicious
” I don’t want the enemies to get my mother” he said as he pat my back ” Jesu, Jesu jesu” he mimicked my mum as he pats my back. Together we began to ” skiriboroboshakakakpalallalala” imitating our mother. We stopped when people started to stare at us
” I will miss you Lepa” he looked at me one last time and left. I turned and walked towards the terminal.
I felt eyes on me as I took a seat in the waiting lounge.

My flight was announced and I struggled with my box. I pulled up my sagging pants which was earning me disapproving looks from an elderly woman and I saw a lady dressed in jeans and tanktop with black aviator sunglass. I choked on my hisses as I wondered why someone would wear shade when they are not in the sun and a tanktop with such an ugly scar on the chest. I was moving towards the door when something clicked. I turned and stared, the face looks familiar even the way she walks. I stared as she moved towards the departure for the international flight, her friend tapped her and pointed at me. She turned and smiled, then she pulled down her sunglass a bit. One eye was missing.

“Aunty please move you are blocking my way” a pregnant woman nudged me in the back. I apologized and moved towards the departure covered in goosebumps.

THE END.

VISIT http://kanzahsays.com....nd leave your comments and views.....EXCLUSIVE Q & A WITH THE AUTHOR ND FOR YOUR DEARING QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED.....

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:55am On Dec 16, 2016
and WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW SERIES COMING UP SOON.....LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND DONT FORGET TO VISIT http://kanzahsays.com
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by DJ2HOT(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2016
ahmstrng:
EPISODE 19

Dear Diary,
I am not understanding
I am not understanding
I am not understanding
I am not understanding what Prof. Fajuyi meant by cooperate, I only gave him a tight smile when he smiled at me then he went on and on about how he likes me, and how my face lights up his class, how he wished he is not married yet, and how he would love to take care of me, my mouth was hanging open when he was saying all this. What was that saying again? About people who seem really decent on the outside but are as messed up as the most indecent being on earth.
He asked me to leave, thank God I guess he sensed my dilemma, I saw the 100level class rep as he struggled to get a hold of the papers that were flying in every direction, I would have stopped to help him but I have my own baggage to deal with, my mind went to Farida, it seems only Farida knows the solution to my problem, I don’t care what she does with whatever I tell her, I can’t imagine Prof. Fajuyi telling me all that, the thought made me cringe.
Farida and Fola Scott were canoodling in the lovers arena, I walked up to them and cleared my throat loudly, Fola Scott looked up with daggers in his eyes but smiled when he saw me, Farida was about to start chattering when she saw my face, she excused herself from him and asked him to go to class, a kiss here, a peck there, Fola Scott carried his hippo like self towards the lecture theatre.
I told Farida everything that happened in Prof. Fajuyi’s office when we got to the hostel, while she listened and smiled from time to time, when I was done she asked me remind her of what she said about Prof. Fajuyi and onions, I was too confused to remember whatever it was she said about onions or Fajuyi whatever, her eyes went to the package she placed on my bed this morning and she asked why I haven’t ‘tasted’ it yet, I raised my brows showing her I don’t understand what she meant and what the package was meant for, she smiled and went into the kitchen, she asked if I have some noodles and I replied in the negative, then she went through my locker and found a satchet of Golden Penny spaghetti, smiling sheepishly she told me she’d prepare me GJ Spaghetti Bolognese while she and Natasha decides whether to or whether not to.
I was totally confused at this point but I just said ‘okay’, Natasha came into my room few minutes after, Farida was still busy in the kitchen, Natasha flopped on my bed and asked me what I want to do concerning Prof. Fajuyi, I was bewildered, how did Natasha find out? She waved her phone in my face like an answer to the question in my head and rolled her eyes before saying ‘Technology’.
Farida came out of the kitchen minutes after with a plate of hot funny looking spaghetti, ‘I added those ‘leaves’ Sugar and spice makes everything nice right’? She grinned and began to talk in whispers with Natasha while she urged me to eat it up, I was too confused, famished, tired and repulsed by what happened in Prof. Fajuyi’s office that I began to lap it up the moment she urged me to.
They both came to sit on both side of me, I was almost done with the meal then, Natasha was the first to ask if I’d love to be an Amazon, I asked her what Amazon is and she replied with ‘like girls guide’ sarcastically, ‘listen, it is just an organization of bunch of women who don’t take shit from nobody, we help the helpless and fight for the oppressed, especially girls like you’ she added quickly.
‘Really? Then I am in, let’s go be fucking amazons’ I screamed gleefully, I was feeling euphoric and sleepy all of a sudden, and I was hungry for more Spaghetti bolo whatever it was, Farida didn’t wait for me to ask for more before spooning another heap, I was halfway through with the second plate of food before I started losing track of their convo, the last thing I heard before I slept off was

VISIT http://kanzahsays.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / Continue The (Lola) Story / 'Why You Act The Way You Do' By Tim Lahaye (Temperaments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.