Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free (1166 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017 / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by ebooksdepo: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
there is financial miracle ongoing online now, I am benefitting from this financial miracle and I will not with-hold it from fellow Naira landers.
A new company has come up with a new digital currency which is going to be accepted as mode of payment as from December this year.
As at now you can register free and get 60Euros worth of free coins and the value increases daily.
Imagine, I registered last 2weeks and was given 60coins which as at then was worth 60Euros but as at now I have about 500 Euros in my account because the value of the coins has appreciated to 1coins=7,5Euros.
This is no play thing. I

I would have dropped the registration link here but to avoid nairaland.com banning me I will give it to everybody individually.
If you are interested please message me on WhatsApp or Telegram on 2347065647547 with the caption FREE 60 EUROS

MAY THE GOODLUCK LORD SHOW YOU ALL WITHIN FINANCIAL BLESS ING AS YOU JOIN ME IN GRABBING THIS FREE MONEY IN THIS RECESSION, RECESSION AND GLOOMY BUHARISTIC ECONOMY
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by Amokomowo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by Amokomowo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Make sure u input ur correct data cus u might be prompted to verify ur acct in future wen its accepted .......
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by ebooksdepo: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Amokomowo:
This is the link, but the free coins has been extended till Wednesday.....
U people can just register n leave it, it cost nothing cus we are still not sure if it will b accepted as digital currency by that so called December or not....
https://u-b-w.com/mr/66234385IE?ref_username=66234385IE

Amokomowo, you are free to advertise your link for those who care to join through you, but what I wanted to do was to avoid Nairaland.com bot from banning me and to follow up with all those who registered through my link even during the time of KYC verification, you are welcome
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by ebooksdepo: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
For anybody interested in getting the fee 60Euros worth of ECOINS please kindly register via my link here- http://u-b-w.com/mr/adepts?ref_username=adepts
After registration or if you have any problem contact me on WhatsApp and Telegram on 2347065647547
GOD BLESS
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by comeandsee: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
ebooksdepo:

Amokomowo, you are free to advertise your link for those who care to join through you, but what I wanted to do was to avoid Nairaland.com bot from banning me and to follow up with all those who registered through my link even during the time of KYC verification, you are welcome
How can those not on Whasapp contact u ?
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by Amokomowo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
NOTE

They av stopped giving out free coins on registration today.....
I dont want u to see it as if u were deceived to register through referral....
Re: Get Up To 60 Euros Worth Of Ecoins Free by Amokomowo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

. / Cargo Clearing / African Wedding And The Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.