Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu (21000 Views)

Edo Poll: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Jalapa03: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu of the People’s Democratic Party has received a boost ahead of the September 28 governorship polls in Edo State. This came in form of an endorsement from a socio-cultural group, Nedoghama Nedo.

‎The group, comprising chiefs from the palace of the Oba of Benin, traditional priests, business owners and professionals, announced the endorsement after a meeting in Benin, the state capital.‎

The Eson of Benin Kingdom and one of the leaders of the group, Chief Amos Osunbor, explained that, having assessed Ize-Iyamu and his counterpart in the All Progressives Congress, Godwin Obaseki, members of the group were convinced that the PDP candidate had the capacity to take the state to the level desired by its citizens.

Osunbor said, “We have painstakingly assessed the two candidates (Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu) and we have found that Ize-Iyamu is the man for the job.”

In his response, Ize-Iyamu promised to live up to the expectations of the citizens, who he said were committed to effecting a change in government on September 28.

http://www.bookspen.com/benin-palace-chiefs-endorse-ize-iyamu/

18 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Icecomrade: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Endorsement or not.

It's still Edo citizens & residents that will go to the pool come election day, to choose who will govern them.

I really Wish APC loss Edo state, so another government can have an opportunity to probe Oshimole. He has made too much on corruption. Let's be sure he it clean.

If APC continue, the next person will be come in to cover up the out going.

#EdoDecides

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Fairgodwin(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2016
I just wanna be here...
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2016
which one be bookspen again? okay, i see osunbor... ok .. i understand

2 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Popogri: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Bookspen?

11 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by justmenoni: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2016
idiot or idi amin?
Fairgodwin:
I just wanna be here...
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by clefstone(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Oshobaba go piss for body when he hears this one

40 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by lyricalz: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
South south = PDP, who no know b4? Oshi-omo-ole go cry tire.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Fairgodwin(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
idiot or idi amin?

Sorry, I don't understand you.
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by jeff1993: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
AFTER DEM DON USE MILLIONS SLAP DOA FACE ....... Y DEM NO GO ENDORSE AM.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Zico5(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Mtchewww, if Apc can't prove any big deal, is it PDP that will pull a string. Where is delta state with all their oil money not to talk of Edo. The devil u know is better than new friend. Edo people will hear it big time if PDP is voted in. Those people have no direction, their main deal is to loot, loot and loot. We should be careful of these useless people calling themselves elders. They are all thieves.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by otitokoroleti: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
Nobody wants to be associated with failure!
Say No To APC!!!

56 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Kingsley1000(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
compare pdp's 8years of stagnation and oshomole's 8years of transformation.....edo state ppl are more confortable with apc period !

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by IkoloTheSage: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Even Obaseki knows that Ize-Iyamu is the man for the job.

60 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by YabaLeftist: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
They will soon deny it in a few hours from now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2016
I can't wait for this election to come and go ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2016
No sensible Edo person will vote for APC after Aisha Buhari called all their women prostitutes.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Kaybee14(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
I can only wish the candidates all the best in the gubernatorial election as Edo goes to the poll on September 28th. A free, fair, credible & conclusive election is also what i wish Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ask4double(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
I'm still wondering why this election should be fix on a working day instead of a weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by ifyalways(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Good.

Osho should go and retire with Iara or better still relocate to Abuja.

14 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by melodyirish(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Kingsley1000:
compare pdp's 8years of stagnation and oshomole's 8years of transformation.....edo state ppl are more confortable with apc period !
transforming to wat. grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Kingsley1000:

You mean his personal transformation with his imported wife even with recession and forex scarcity?

33 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Honestly speaking, the cap fits POI, Edo people will certainly change the change, come Sept. 28th.

17 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Jirate(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
PDP all the Way.
I can't wait to cast my Vote for Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu. Sick and tired of their Bloody Change, so lets change the Change or Break the Chains. cool

42 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2016
It is finished.

6 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Dwizeone: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2016
I believe in personality over party, a lot of edo folks supported Oshiomole when he initially contested and now people prefer POI. I believe him more personally

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Opinedecandid(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2016
PDP = 2

APC = 0

26 Likes

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Stevosty: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Stevosty: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Stevosty:
This shows how fake PDP can be "bookspen" and none of elders was quoted except Osunbor. I believe APC will win, we can't go back to those days of looting. Iyamu is more or less a puppet for the PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Slymonster(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2016
how many of those chief vote..waste of money sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by login123: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Pure lies!!!! Which Benin Palace Chiefs? PdP thieves. No Benin chiefs will support PDP o...they are lying. PDP is broke in Edo State, they are looking for power to begin their looting skills... Worst of Oshio is by far better than anybody in PDP, see all the people campaigning for PDP are confirmed thieves? people who led the state backward for 8years..my people be wise.
If we don't want APC again, let think outside the box and vote for a different party ...never pdp.

Nb- there is a saying - tell me your friends and l ll tell u who u are. POI friends are igbinedions and Aninis and Tom Ikimi...

Let me ask this question? Why is S.Ogbemudia whom the Edo people respect so much not campaigning for PDP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Icecomrade:
Endorsement or not.

It's still Edo citizens & residents that will go to the pool come election day, to choose who will govern them.

I really Wish APC loss Edo state, so another government can have an opportunity to probe Oshimole. He has made too much on corruption. Let's be sure he it clean.

If APC continue, the next person will be come in to cover up the out going.

#EdoDecides

if you really think that should PDP win, they will probe Oshiomole, then you know nothing about politics

these people are friends behind our back they only try to be enemies in public eyes

why is wike not probing amaechi

why did oshiomole not probe lucky igbinedion.

only politicians that are extremely greedy gets sacrificed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine / Sunday Omoike Is Dead (Adams Oshiomhole's Mother's Younger Brother Dies) / Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.