Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) (51879 Views)

Processed And Live Mature Broilers Of 2kg Available / Durable Mobile Tarpaulin Ponds For Sale (MORE PICTURES/PRICE UPDATES) / Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by ojsmscom(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
kennymotors:
I have not seen Nigeria's rice in market but online

Guy say that again
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by miftaudeen(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
ayusco85:
Rice whose quantity isn't enough to feed one state

This is no good news.. Quote me anywhere
we must start from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by adebayo89(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
MisterGrace:
The picture as posted by a facebook user is processed and bagged by Ajifa Rice and Agro Allied Processing Co. Ltd. in Idah Kogi state.

It goes for as low as N13, 000 per 50KG bag.

so local rice is now 13k more amount than amount we used to buy foreign rice then....there is God o
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by miftaudeen(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
ayusco85:

we must start from somewhere, look at china today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by achieverme(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
ayusco85:

It's a gradual process bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by anonimi: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
adebayo89:
so local rice is now 13k more amount than amount we used to buy foreign rice then....there is God o

....and barely enough minimum wage to buy it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481039_bu4_jpeg056c668987c2003dffe9a36882b597c2

1 Like

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
sheddy03:

getting where? we are getting no where jare.
in this era of hi-tech, mechanized agriculture is taking over agricultural activities. this Hausa man is telling us to go back to farm.
thats true... I am a strong believer in this administration... though the advanced agricultural methods are not there cos its not the function of the government to do agriculture. Agric is the masses biz , the government is to provide the enabling environment.
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by riczy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
I nid am o ooooo
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by ayusco85(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
miftaudeen:
we must start from somewhere

I know we must start from somewhere. But does anything work in Nigeria? Tomorrow now u will start hearing stories
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by bfire(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
anonimi:

Stop believing LIES.
Stop spreading RUMOURS.
Except you are a Buharideen of the All Propaganda Crooks, APC. Are you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

I'm not as ignorant as you are

I'm also not a affiliated to any politica party in Nigeria. So shove that trashy

You are the one that daily depends on PDP for your daily bread without which, you are a goner

I don't just bandy figures up and down like your ignorant self. I know my economics, government
and social specialization.

Stop painting the forum with irrelevant informatics.

What has the amount your Jonathan inherited from Yardua got to do with what Obasanjo said.
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by khalidx: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
I NEED DAT RICE IN OKENE...HW CAN I GET IT PLS WE BUY RICE FOR 22K

1 Like

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by ayusco85(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
achieverme:

It's a gradual process bro

Let me agree with u that it's a gradual process. But what is the government doing to ensure the price doesn't skyrocket
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Btruth: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm very much familiar with this rice. One of the best, if not the best in Kogi state self. God bless Nigeria.

Anyway, let's save life with this:

I URGE ALL MY FRIENDS TO READ & SHARE THIS; YOU COULD SAVE A LOVED ONES LIFE BY KNOWING THIS SIMPLE INFORMATION!!!

Stroke has a new indicator! They say if you forward this to ten people, you stand a chance of saving one life. Will you send this along? Blood Clots/Stroke - They Now Have a Fourth Indicator, the Tongue:

During a BBQ, a woman stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) ...she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes.

They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food. While she appeared a bit shaken up, Jane went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening.

Jane's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 PM Jane passed away.) She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ. Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Jane would be with us today. Some don't die. They end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.

It only takes a minute to read this.

A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke...totally. He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.
>>RECOGNIZING A STROKE<<

Thank God for the sense to remember the '3' steps, STR. Read and Learn!

Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.

Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:

S *Ask the individual to SMILE.

T *Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently)
(i.e. Chicken Soup)

R *Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.

If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call emergency number immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.

New Sign of a Stroke -------- Stick out Your Tongue

NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person to 'sticcck' out his tongue. If the tongue is

'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other that is also an indication of a stroke.

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this e-mail sends it to 10 people; you can bet that at least one life will be saved.

I have done my part. Will you?
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by diqq(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
MisterGrace:
The picture as posted by a facebook user is processed and bagged by Ajifa Rice and Agro Allied Processing Co. Ltd. in Idah Kogi state.

buhari is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by erasergozy: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
seapson:
like I care.... believe me,Buhari has diverted d destinies of many Nigerian youths
I may have to agree with you on this one.
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Samscoz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
good
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by tiger28: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
seapson:
like I care....
believe me,Buhari has diverted d destinies of many Nigerian youths
I am starting to believe that some people from a section of this country,do no wish Nigeria well no matter what. And this is more based on hatred . This same people will commit suicide if the Naira ever appreciates.

1 Like

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by jossyphobia(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
PMB best president ever in Nigeria. Agriculture you and I must do it. better jare it remain competition. this our Nigeria economy is doomed for good Change.
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by monlawal(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good development but we need to see it in the market
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by bigfather(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
MisterGrace:

Na so so pictures we dey see. When d rice go begin circulate naa ?
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by samuelezeja(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
ayusco85:

The local rice is now trending,with time rich men will start investing in rice production because they won't loose, that means many people can be employ even graduate, ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I SAW?
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Ken4Christ: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Before it gets to other parts of the country, the price will be much higher. If the quantity isn't much, some business men will buy them off and resell at a much higher price.

That was what happened to the Anambra rice that was once sold for N9,000. Before you know it, they were out of stocks only to see the rice later sold for N17,500.

If we must have adequate rice production, the government should be practically involved. Don't ask me how. If they can be involved in the oil business, they should be involved in the agric business.
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by agrovick(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Recession driven creativity, it's nice to see we are gradually breaking away from the excessive importation path but this rice small o
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by chachanga: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
i need that bag of rice in my life right about now.

bro, e don reach that level?
oya take beta one sef

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by jackie3B(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
kogi here I come. tomorrow..
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by terpenoid(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
no need for Nigeria farmers to start looking for a way to grow rice....I have already made up my mine not to eat rice again.
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
sseunhayor:
thats true... I am a strong believer in this administration... though the advanced agricultural methods are not there cos its not the function of the government to do agriculture. Agric is the masses biz , the government is to provide the enabling environment.
the mechanized agriculture u seek can only be managed and financed by rich Nigerians but they prefer investing in forex and oil biz. They don't want anything that will benefit average Nigerians. Whr will an average Nigerian get money to acquire large expanse of land for agriculture let alone the finance for the equipment? Only the rich can do this, but they prefer otherwise. Even when these lands are gotten from the govt freely whr will an average Nigerian get money to buy modern equipment considering the fact that our banks are only interested in giving loans to the rich?
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by ibrolis(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
MisterGrace:

But wy will Nigeria rice sold for dat amount?
If dis is sell for like 6k to 7k foreign rice prices will come down

1 Like

Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by Redstone(m): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Been looking for where to buy this local rice for the past 3 month, pls where can I get this rice?
Re: Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2016
obyrich:
Can we see the grains?

Why now... must you always burst the bubble everytime? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.