Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. (807 Views)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by Joel3(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
smoothness, graphics, stock android os, swags and in fact all ramifications. the flaws or downside is that the poor battery and unrooting barrier. and sometimes it overheat.

my experience from both ends.
Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by rottennaija(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Joel3:
smoothness, graphics, stock android os, swags and in fact all ramifications. the flaws or downside is that the poor battery and unrooting barrier. and sometimes it overheat.

my experience from both ends.

But their Chinese counterparts hardly heats up and doesnt explode or burns like Samsung. I'll pick Gionee flagship anytime ahead of Samsung.
Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by wman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
rottennaija:

But their Chinese counterparts hardly heats up and doesnt explode or burns like Samsung. I'll pick Gionee flagship anytime ahead of Samsung.

So because some Note 7 phones has battery issues that causes it to explode, every Samsung phone explodes?
And you say Chinese phones don't heat up as much as Samsung phones?

If I held a Gionee phone and a Samsung phone in my hands, you'll pick the Gionee?

Okay.
Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by Joel3(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
wman:

So because some Note 7 phones has battery issues that causes it to explode, every Samsung phone explodes?

If I held a Gionee phone and a Samsung phone in my hands, you'll pick the Gionee?

Okay.
don't mind him, he will be the first to pick samsung galaxy note 7 if given to him.
Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Samsung A8 (A800) anyday anytime

Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by encryptjay(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Joel3:
don't mind him, he will be the first to pick samsung galaxy note 7 if given to him.
He'll sell it grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by nitt: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
fados4sure:
Samsung A8 (A800) anyday anytime
I'm planning on getting the galaxy A8 or S5.
but with the A8 (2016) duos coming out soon, I think I'll wait 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts. by rottennaija(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
wman:

Okay.

Samsung always have that problem. Overheating, battery burn up. At some point, I even have to be keeping my fone on a tile floor so as to allow it cold.

(1) (Reply)

12 Secrets To Detecting Spyware On Your Android Phone / After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? / Infinix Hot 4 Users Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.