Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker (48029 Views)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / How A Nairalander's Face Got Burnt While Using Pressure Pot (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen you remember that 'Hell Boy' niqqah?? undecided undecided undecided

Incase you missed how it happened click on this link [url] https://www.nairaland.com/3261751/how-nairalanders-face-got-burnt
[/url]

It healed up really fast and within one month the scalded face was all a bit normal as i was set free from the long house arrest undecided
And today?? Lord's blood got me covered.

Anyways, have not come to bore you to death with any long write up but to just share pictures. undecided

All thankz to all Nairalanders for their advice, it helped a bunch. smiley

Big thanks to Queenyprinxex and Maynation too for the follow up.. #Kisses

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
The doom .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
after like 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
now it's all History .

93 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by 3unitload(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:
Gh
lirusehn:
S
lirusehn:
Jk

Space booker's association..issoryt...kwantiniu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
3unitload:

Space booker's association..issoryt...kwantiniu

Bross na wa for you o undecided .

3 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chai!...Fine Boi Nearly Spoil Finish!!!...U Healed Well Bro'

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by maynation(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Syto of life.

Am happy for you dear.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by kazzonline: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wow!!! Amazing results,pls wot exactly did you apply that got your normal skin back??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Chai!...Fine Boi Nearly Spoil Finish!!!...U Healed Well Bro'

Na so baba smiley .

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
maynation:
Syto of life.

Am happy for you dear.

Thanks boo.
I owe you lots smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
kazzonline:
Wow!!! Amazing results,pls wot exactly did you apply that got your normal skin back??

aloe vera like 6 times a day.
Honey when I wanna sleep
Then lastly, God smiley

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by maynation(f): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

Thanks boo.
I owe you lots smiley
smiley
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by maynation(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by sisisioge: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wowzerful! This is absolute good news...thank God!

I knew u are a knockout eye candy! Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! This is absolute good news...thank God!

I knew u are a knockout eye candy! Well done!

Gracias smiley .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:
Ladies and gentlemen you remember that 'Hell Boy' niqqah?? undecided undecided undecided

Incase you missed how it happened click on this link [url] https://www.nairaland.com/3261751/how-nairalanders-face-got-burnt
[/url]

It healed up really fast and within one month the scalded face was all a bit normal as i was set free from the long house arrest undecided
And today?? Lord's blood got me covered.

Anyways, have not come to bore you to death with any long write up but to just share pictures. undecided

All thankz to all Nairalanders for their advice, it helped a bunch. smiley

Big thanks to Queenyprinxex and Maynation too for the follow up.. #Kisses

Lord's blood indeed got you covered.
Congratulations!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by ladyF(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wow! This is impressive.

Aloe Vera and honey for my face from now on. My sef wan fresh small o, all this my mgbeke look must end. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

24 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by veekid(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is news Abi
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Sijo01(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op, congratulations for being a fine boy again cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Queenyprinxex:
Lord's blood indeed got you covered.
Congratulations!

thanks sweetie smiley .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by richidinho(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by yinkslinks(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
he now looked like boiled beans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
angry
where is LadyF again?? undecided .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Alexander001(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Witches bin wan play with you fine boyism but your juju pass dem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by gbadexy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one.
I especially like how you took the incidence well and even infused humour into the post.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
yinkslinks:
he now looked like boiled beans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why evils? tongue .

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by wordproof: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Unfortunate incidence!
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by skubido(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
sorry baba. d Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Op, congratulations for being a fine boy again cheesy cheesy

Gracias .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Holywizard: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
y ur beards no burn for fire?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.