Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker (48014 Views)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / How A Nairalander's Face Got Burnt While Using Pressure Pot (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by xynerise: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

thanks sweetie smiley .
Na you this thing happen to? shocked
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by afanide: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
U've added up nigga and u look more handsome.........
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by seapson(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
k
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by otitokoroleti: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

aloe vera like 6 times a day.
Honey when I wanna sleep
Then lastly, God smiley
u well? God na medicine? congratz dat u r healed tho
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by vickybantin(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
My man ure so lucky and blessed how many pple wud heal like this ur skin self nah aloe Vera on him own

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by ychris: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

Thanks Baba nla cheesy cheesy cheesy .
niggah been lookng like hell boy or smiggle b4 cheesy ...thnk God anyway
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Icecream4U(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

aloe vera like 6 times a day.
Honey when I wanna sleep
Then lastly, God smiley
you mean, you put God last? shocked
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
xynerise:

Na you this thing happen to? shocked

baba na so i bin see am o. Am glad it's all gone tho smiley .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by ichommy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn, Naso your Handsome for disappear, Welcome back to Handsome Group of Company... grin

Happy for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thank God!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
ichommy:
lirusehn, Naso your Handsome for disappear, Welcome back to Handsome Group of Company... grin

Happy for you...

thanks My Man cheesy cheesy cheesy .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by ladyF(f): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:
where is LadyF again?? undecided .
lol why you wan expose my space booking na.

Happy for you. grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by xynerise: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

baba na so i bin see a. Am glad it's all gone tho smiley .

Thank God for your life o.

No be lie, you been resemble Hellboy grin

Welcome back to Good living. cool

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Icecream4U:
you mean, you put God last? shocked

bros chill na

Oya no vex tongue tongue
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Bifwoli: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Congratulations on your healing.

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Day by day ,Nigeria is becoming a pressure cooker under Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
xynerise:

Thank God for your life o.

No be lie, you been resemble Hellboy grin

Welcome back to Good living. cool

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Gemc3(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wow. I'm so happy for you. Thank God.
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by xynerise: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

You are welcome....oya share the gala make we groove cool
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by piagetskinner(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seems that burning sturvs was a blessing in disguise...u come fine pass before

Thank God u healed well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by ibkgab001: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
I hope no be him dey call Yoruba ...yoloba or Yorrober

If nah him ...........Aye ooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bifwoli:

Day by day ,Nigeria is becoming a pressure cooker under Buhari.
And we will all get burnt in d face..i just hope we can also heal like this guy.
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
xynerise:

You are welcome....oya share the gala make we groove cool
cool

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
ibkgab001:
I hope no be him dey call Yoruba ...yoloba or Yorrober

If nah him ...........Aye ooooooo grin grin grin grin

Tribalist spotted tongue tongue

I am a full blooded Yoruba guy tho cool
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
otitokoroleti:
u well? God na medicine? congratz dat u r healed tho

No medicine can do what God did.It happened to me,Trust me i know more .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Holywizard:
y ur beards no burn for fire?

baba na to arrange lighter burn am o. tongue .
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by Alfred234(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chia!!! see as you come fresh even fresh pass people wey fire never burn before grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by otitokoroleti: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

no medicine can do what God did.It happened to me,Trust me i know more .
Halleluyah!
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by BIDOO(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

Na so baba smiley .
The handsomeness is back dude.. .............thanks God for that sha.
My concern! You buy this alovera Of a thing in a store or you convert raw to this by grinding it Yourself? Please help a brother by giving accurate strategic and medicine you took to got this radiant looks back to your face.. ....thanks

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by wallay77(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Eeyah pele...wish u quick recovery
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by lirusehn(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Alfred234:
Chia!!! see as you come fresh even fresh pass people wey fire never burn before grin

Baba na you o. tongue .

BIDOO:

The handsomeness is back dude.. .............thanks God for that sha.
My concern! You buy this alovera Of a thing in a store or you convert raw to this by grinding it itself? Please help a brother by giving accurate strategic and medicine you took to got this radiant looks back to your face.. ....thanks

fortunately for me we've planted some and they've been all useless until this accident happened.

All I did was to remove a pup of the Aloe vera and cut with a knife.
I then rub the liquid/gel or whatever it's called on my face repeatedly. Infact i used as much as 10 pups a day at times. All thankz to my body cream too( Johnson's baby cream) they both helped a lot
Re: Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker by BIDOO(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
lirusehn:

Baba na you o. tongue .

fortunately for me we've planted some and they've been all useless until this accident happened.

All I did was to remove a pup of the Aloe vera and cut
with a knife.
I then rub the liquid/gel or whatever it's called on my face repeatedly. Infact i used as much as 10 pups a day at times. All thankz to my body cream too( Johnson's baby cream) they both helped a lot
Ooh, thanks very much, this battle that you have won will not in any form resurrect again.......amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / 30-yr-old Woman Gives Birth After 6-yr ‘pregnancy’ (pic) / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.