Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? (2967 Views)

Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? / After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / Wld U Still Marry Ur Lover If U Discovered A Wk To Ur Wedding Dey Cnt Hv Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Lastking147(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
A married woman is allegedly in state of confusion as she is in a blackmail mess after having an affair with a young man.
Hello Ladies! We must be extremely careful who we have fun with these days. I am saying it because it could happen to anyone. There is a nude picture going around of a married lady allegedly from the US on holiday in SL who ended up having extra- marital affairs with a young man. After sex, he demanded $10,000.
When she couldn’t pay out he sent the pictures to her husband and made it public. . I will share the unfortunate pictures because this is a women’s group and to alert you to the man and the new dangers facing us. You don’t need to be married, you can be single and just wanting some fun. Be careful, it could be you or a close associate.
Culled from Naij.com

Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by falconey(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
looks like she was sober when he was taking the shots, albeit she was holding a liquor.
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Julietcutie(f): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
I want to believe that woman was drunk or drugged
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by lordizak(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
i will give a ceremonial forgiveness and live all my life trusting no bitch. because when u let go, u might be caught up with a worst LovePeddler, i have seen shit in this life.
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Lastking147(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Julietcutie:
I want to believe that woman was drunk or drugged
So she's drunk wen she was pulling errthing off abi is this d legacy she's gon leave for her child/children
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Lastking147(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
falconey:
looks like she was sober when he was taking the shots, albeit she was holding a liquor.
This one no sober rara
She wants it and she don get am
Shameless whooree
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by psucc(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Drunk or drugged, that guy only signed his dead warrant.
Ama Nwan owo akama mkpa isung.
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Julietcutie(f): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:

So she's drunk wen she was pulling errthing off abi is this d legacy she's gon leave for her child/children
Ever heard of drunk sex? but you have a point ...was only assuming
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Lastking147(m): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Julietcutie:

Ever heard of drunk sex? but you have a point ...was only assuming
I for fight u if u no gree stamp my point
But its really bad
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by Julietcutie(f): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lastking147:
I for fight u if u no gree stamp my point But its really bad
yea
Re: Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do? by jackie3B(f): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
she wanted it....sober abi drunk...she walked into d room with her own legs, undressed, even posed for a picture.... ashawo get grade

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You're Still Single / Over 50 On Going Interesting Romance Stories You Will Like To Read / What Is Our Davido Doing With This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.