Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent (29777 Views)

2017 Budget: Upkeep Of Presidential Jets Gulps N2.4bn / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by TRAVEL101(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
gaetano:
I go to UK for my health issues.
My kids go to UK universities.
I go to UK for my leave.
I eat foreign rice and I ask you to Farm!

Who Am I?
grin
Buhar

4 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by otitokoroleti: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I can see the desperate manipulative hands of PDP writen all over this news. And as usual sour ipod election loosers re already masturbating everywhere on the thread.
Mark my words this is jus another failed attempt to smear PBM.
God Bless PMB.
cc abokibuhari, here is omenka

8 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by chudyboy05(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2016

7 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by ofwest47(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
All these haters sha why is it that only the daily hater newspaper that has knowledge of this money?
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Thomthom(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Just imaging this... Later those my muslem friends will still argue about this when i tell them tomorow

7 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by ehissi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin

A kwarrupt dullard from Daura................... angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Iamthoney(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I can see the desperate manipulative hands of PDP writen all over this news. And as usual sour ipod election loosers re already masturbating everywhere on the thread.
God Bless PMB.
Zomboid

6 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Pidggin(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by austino2018: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
I am Buhari d 419 guy from daura

5 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by NobleG1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari used this useless project to loot public money!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by piagetskinner(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nawa o...when will we get our acts right

4 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Zendizel(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
austino2018:
I am Buhari d 419 guy from daura
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
SAI BABA

5 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by benzema8(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Am tired reading comment abt d government.when are we going to revolt nd put a stop to all dis nonsense.government is just 10% of d masses.when re we going to squeez dem all.our comment ll only end on nairaland nothing more.nijja with I dnt care attitude are like pls dat guy should help me wit dat pix.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by eay(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Kikikiki grin grin grin
After CBN and SEC are now telling us that MMM is a scam... Mtcheeew! undecided God will punish them.
So Aw has this #change helped the masses?
This #change actually creating a constant enemity btw d rich nd the poor...making the average Nigerians financially crippled cry
And God sent MMM in this crucial time of economy recession and naira devaluation.
MMM has transformed my life and I'm a living testimony.
Well, if you are interested and you will like to know more about MMM + get guidance in ur MMM registration + get added to our mmm whatsapp grp...for FREE
[/b]Kindly quote me and drop ur wassap number or u contact me on 08092414515[b]

Biko...I'm not forcing anyone, Only IF u r INTERESTED nd fed up of ds #change scams
Cheers!
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by virus05(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
Dulardinho

5 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by yeyeboi(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hey!!!!

Chai, there is God oooooo.

APC is another PDP in sheep's clothings but a wild beast on the inside.

We left PDP for exactly the same crazy waste of our borrowed monies. Behold APC is doing exactly the same things.

They are not doing the same thing. THEY ARE DOING WORSE

4 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by akilo1: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
jonathan grin
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by yeyeboi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
God Bless PMB.

U are a BIG ODE ur user name says it all Ewu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by nortcentrallord(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin

I am apc "CHANGE".

3 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by TheRealAfonja(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2016
WHERE ARE THE COUP PLOTTERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM..... NIGERIANS WILL SURELY JUBILATE AND SUPPORT ANY COUP DE'TAT at present
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by kennyjam: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2016
3.4B. that money for change many nigerians positively, them come dey use d money dey do change begins with me.... APC is getting better on the other side of better.

2 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2016
I can't tell why we the masses in this crazy country cannot count our teeth with our tongue,..there is never APC or PDP, what we have are just clusters of looters, bandits, and the likes taken hold of this country's blessings since 1960s...even Nothingners can't see development in their sectors yet they can't smell the onus behind such,...we the youths should join hands no matter your ethnic group and fight these few people dealing with our inheritance until then...we are all hoping on HOPELESS

3 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by kingmekus(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2016
the way you nonentities jump fast to defend these people baffles me, is it that you guys are naturally dumb or what?? but if it is PDp you will quickly bring out your Vaselines and start masturbating on this thread..

3 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by KaptaynKush: 1:32am On Sep 18, 2016
change begins with me keh?? abeg change begins with apc ooo....in short [url=gists101.com]Check out my blog[/url]

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by shehuolayinka(m): 1:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Change Begins with Buhari and his goons of armed robbers

2 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by goldedprince: 1:56am On Sep 18, 2016
So whats wrong with it?
Where u expecting him to do it with his teeth.
Anything buari does is correct. your thoughts don't matter
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 18, 2016
It's now crystal clear that the nomad n cohorts are same as the previous govt! Buhari, YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY VOTE! Useless/heartless klepto!

1 Like

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by chachanga: 3:21am On Sep 18, 2016

NOETHNICITY:
God Bless PMB.
shattap dia, wich kain God dey bless am? Na Otumokpor? Go find omo take wash ya eye, wind don blow well well, we don see fowl nyansh angry
and do somthin about the generational curse wey Festus Keyamu talk say dey worry your kind!

otitokoroleti:
cc abokibuhari, here is omenka

yeyeboi:

U are a BIG ODE ur user name says it all Ewu

Iamthoney:
Zomboid

Nor mind am
hin wan dey sound wise like one kain sherlock holmes here; anoda scam-supporter from a failed party, wasted generation of deceitful wastrels.
As s/w pple dey talk, na Omo Ale!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by seguno2: 3:34am On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin

I am #ChangebeginswithLies.

2 Likes

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by seguno2: 3:37am On Sep 18, 2016
goldedprince:
So whats wrong with it?
Where u expecting him to do it with his teeth.
Anything buari does is correct. your thoughts don't matter

What happened to "I met" empty treasury?
What happened to "there is" recession?

Please repeat after me-
- Thou shall not be a zombie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by demio007: 3:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Hahahaaha. And they said Dasuki shared money unjustly. Is this not another gate just open or constructed by APC? Mmmmmm APC is just a diff colour of babariga and Agbada of PDP
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by samsono30: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
God Bless PMB.

GUy sleep dey worry, go back to bed and reboot ur brain because it looks like ur brain is hanging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter: We’re Ready To Negotiate With The Nigerian Government / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.