Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent (29775 Views)

2017 Budget: Upkeep Of Presidential Jets Gulps N2.4bn / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Lobolintin(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Mama Nmadu Bu Gaari

Hahahhahaha

Mama Nmadu Bu Gaari
Hahahaha
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by jbcul4ril(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2016
This publication is not True. Don't believe all you read. Our greatest enemy in this country is sour Press Men, Journalist and media. They are all been paid to publish false news.
Major division we have in Nigeria is their hand work .We must be wise
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by chimah3(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
And one stupid Mr. Okechukwu (DG of VON) came out on TV last week Wednesday to claim no money was involved in this campaign because there was no money!!

I feel too stupid being a Nigerian right now!!

This people think we are all fools!!

Oh God!!!
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Sammy121(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I can see the desperate manipulative hands of PDP writen all over this news. And as usual sour ipod election loosers re already masturbating everywhere on the thread.
Mark my words this is jus another failed attempt to smear PBM.
God Bless PMB.
. ONE brainwashed spotted! At this your age coupled with experience re-orientation is needed.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by KardinalZik(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Where are the Buhari-brainwashed nairalanders na?
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by free13: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
3.4 billion. shocked
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
IBBG:
that was why ministry of information got more allocation in the budget than agriculture
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Sylvester665: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by TijaniAbu: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari and Fake Pastor Osinbajo are damned accursed hypocrites. Where did they get the money to be launching their fake Change Begins With Me in this nasty recession they have plunged Nigeria into? Plagiarism is corruption, blaming an unnamed aide for the plagiarism is cowardly corruption. Spending money without proper appropriation is criminally corrupt. Then their insincerity is worst of all. How can Osinbajo who claims he is a professor of law write that plagiarised speech, and Buhari opened his mouth to utter those words when the 2 of them have presided over the pettiest, most partisan and most ethnically and tribally discriminatory and vindictively corrupt government in Nigeria's history, without any sense of integrity, decency, dignity or shame? Their only thought is whose property they can snatch, and their hallmark is the snatching, by improperly corrupt means, of others intellectual property. Now they have brought international disgrace on Nigeria. They should be probed by their own fast-track high profile corruption presidential task force to reveal they got and spent this money on useless Change Begins With Me while Nigerians are dying from man-made famine. Fantastically corrupt hypocrites. Thieves
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:
I go to UK for my health issues.
My kids go to UK universities.
I go to UK for my leave.
I eat foreign rice and I ask you to Farm!

Who Am I?
grin
saint bubu 1983 frozen brain
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:
I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?
grin
saint bubu 1983 frozen brain
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by blackprowler: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am the very foremost original purveyor of this narrative today. People might have had such ideas before me but in this information age, I am the one, not all these jobbers. But alas, I'm wasting away screaming it on nairaland and twitter and Facebook. As the real owner of the narrative, I can also tell easily if only I was consulted, that it will NEVER work if it is owned by the government. Government is supposed to empower original agitators like me on our various initiatives, we who pay the price everyday for living an impossible existence in this cesspit of backwardness and corruption called Nigeria. If someone like me were empowered, my life story would be a great impetus for some kid out there struggling between morality and the crooked life the reality of Nigeria will force on you if you want to survive and thrive. But no: they give it to "the boys". The campaign is defeated from start! As always, NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by chernest2002: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
gaetano:

I go to UK for my leave.

Who Am I?

grin
Dictator buhari.
Re: 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent by chernest2002: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Apc told pdp to comot make I shop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.