Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. (8099 Views)

Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by cowgirl9090: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
If you were to spend just 3 hours with one of them in a dark room,which 1 would it be?

you have to choose 1 that's the rule grin
give your reasons if necessary
oya let's go..

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Number 4 as Freddie only attacks you in your sleep/dreams as long as you are awake you are safe.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
No 9....The only one that can never be trusted is Choki grin

8 Likes

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Rozyma1: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
number 3,4,5,8,9 I think I will first have to
remove them from my list of choice, those
bloody faces #shivers they are human blood
either devoured or axed. now am left with
1,2,6,7. no 1 removed from list reason being
after watching the movie called "chuky" I have
developed pediophiobia (the fear of dolls) no 7
removed "cause you might not just be able to
predict what that face might do to you . no2
removed happy,playful,funny he will just
playfully kill you and have your body parts used
for decorating his face. I think I will have to
choose number 6 as scary it might look all it
can do is just to scare the shit out of me who
knows I might even be entertained by his acts.tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by cowgirl9090: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
lol cheesy number six seems like a face to face with death himself. you sure you made the right choice?

I don't know which to choose o

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
No matter which i choose it'll probably leave the room after only five minutes.... yeah... i've got moves of my own grin

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by xendra: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
embarassedno no no no just no way. the only wise choice would be choosing none of the above.
face to face I would not need 3min before I faint. wink
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by divinehand2003(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
No.1 for my annoying enemies
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by cowgirl9090: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
No matter which i choose it'll probably leave the room after only five minutes.... yeah... i've got moves of my own grin
Na so grin African chaki chan twale!
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Fidelismaria: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
hmmmm
its late.
I will choose 2mao
gotta crash

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by RENOWNED2(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chuky..Just Tie The Midget Up With A Rope Then Dream Of Myself In The Carribean.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
i'd choose number9 he is the only one you could negotiate with for him not to kill you, and hes not scary

6 Likes

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
I choose number 9..the joker.he's a mad man who can get dangerous at times.. just promise him that you'll show him batman's house tomorrow morning and he'll spare u

10 Likes

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by firstking01(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
I 've watched most of those films there...the no 3 and 8 horror die.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Section8(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
9 at least if man go die we go laff small before we go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by CountLorenzo: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bluehawk:
I choose number 9..the joker.he's a mad man who can get dangerous at times.. just promise him that you'll show him batman's house tomorrow morning and he'll spare u
That's true, funny though
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by CountLorenzo: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Chuky..Just Tie The Midget Up With A Rope Then Dream Of Myself In The Carribean.
Actually easier said than done
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
CountLorenzo:

That's true, funny though
through he killed someone for trying to expose batman&s identity.. I go just pledge allegiance to am
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
CountLorenzo:
Actually easier said than done
That B1tch Is Two Feet Tall..LMAO

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
i can handle chucky anytime.. ill jsut set dat nonsense little thing ablaze and swing him off the window to burn to pieces.
i hate chucky.
omo jigsaw is very dangerous.
always giving u difficult deadly task to choose from.
tasks dat can painfully kill u.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
RENOWNED2:
That B1tch Is Two Feet Tall..LMAO
I bet he has killed people taller than you
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bluehawk:
I bet he has killed people taller than you
He Is A Doll..U Too Fear..LMAO
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
RENOWNED2:
He Is A Doll..U Too Fear..LMAO
that doll is a creative killer o..forget..and it seems he's a master at stealth and you want to be locked in a dark room with him.. I pity your destiny
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol, that chukky doll though . . . Very scary angry

Well, I'll go for V for vendetta but it's not on the list embarassed
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by csamii: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Joker. At least he kills people faster than the others.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by addictiv(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Well I ll go with 7 . At least he always gives a chance for for you to save yourself but a painful prize as usual. The rest na die...chukky stubborn die, just when you think you have escaped him he appears from nowhere and chops your nose off. . As for jigsaw just say your last prayers. But to me the most scary is 5, with all those looks that suggest supernatural abilities. An crazy witch or whatever that is isn't something you wanna live with for 3 hours. She ll deal with u spiritually mentally and physically.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by AlPeter: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2016
The only viable option is freddie (4) he only attacks in your dream otherwise he is useless. Just make sure you don't sleep for the 3 hours period. 2, 3, 5 and 7 will give you an Horribly, Horrrible death. Infact Jason will hack you to pieces within the minutes. Then 6 and 1 will definitely kill you within the hour depending on their mood. DON'T EVER CHOOSE 8. Pinhead won't kill you, nah that's way too easy. He will just take you home with you and TEAR YOUR SOUL APART FOR ETERNITY. Oh, and by home he means Hell. 9 will probably have a sweet innocent chat with you make you laugh for the 3 hours duration and when you are about to leave Kill you. Wanna die a horrible death? Tell him you can give him Batman's address and identity and he'll show you what being a madman means. Joker don't want bats dead, he just wanna play with him.

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by revolt(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2016
7 joor. He's just a bedridden old man. He's a schemer n as long as I'm wth him, no worries.that girl in the ring abi na exorcist, is a no go area
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by cyber5(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2016
I choose all
i get mind na but i go collect weapons and jazz first
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by EyeofHorus: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
grin Chucky!

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Synzu(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i'd choose number9 he is the only one you could negotiate with for him not to kill you, and hes not scary

You just typed my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now / Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. / She Did'nt Tell Me She Has A Yam Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.