Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. (8066 Views)

Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by freesinzu(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
Choki is just a stupid doll so I would prefer to be with it
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by freshcvvs: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Which is the most dangerous among them all?
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by freesinzu(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2016
freshcvvs:
Which is the most dangerous among them all?
Jason
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by JaneyBlingx(f): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
No 9....The only one that can never be trusted is Choki grin

Choki kor shoki ni grin His name is shaky not choki olodo

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by AreTheyBitches(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
4. Freddy Kruger, safe as long as I don't sleep
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by bqlekan(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2016
isn't no 7 the guy in SAW? I think I will go with him, since there is no power and fuel here in Nigeria, he won't be able to operate his machines...

2 Likes

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by deanoffaculty: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Wait and Lemme ask 'Abeouta spiderman'........ cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Choki kor shoki ni grin His name is shaky not choki olodo
See as you take oversabi start your Sunday Chai! It's actually Chucky as against your Shakyiru undecided you too fine to dey fall my hand grin cheesy
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by eunisam: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
I choose Christ
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by JaneyBlingx(f): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
See as you take oversabi start your Sunday Chai! It's actually Chucky as against your Shakyiru undecided you too fine to dey fall my hand grin cheesy

Professor emeritus

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by JaneyBlingx(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
dacovajnr:

On a second note, I think I've bin disgraced

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Lsofdk(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Definitely not one whose hobby is killinggrin

definitely not small and mighty chucky
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
I choose #9 ....Batman gonna save me.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Professor emeritus
Madam Patience No vex grin
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

On a second note, I think I've bin disgraced
Don't make me feel guilty Oooo!Biko..i just cmot for church make my prayer answer grin grin
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Chuky..Just Tie The Midget Up With A Rope Then Dream Of Myself In The Carribean.
Nazo undecided dem do pass to tie am with rope for that movie..Maybe na cmon Agege bread nylon na e go take strangle you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
CountLorenzo:

Actually easier said than done
You dey mind am undecided
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by dacovajnr: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
i can handle chucky anytime.. ill jsut set dat nonsense little thing ablaze and swing him off the window to burn to pieces.
i hate chucky.
omo jigsaw is very dangerous.
always giving u difficult deadly task to choose from.
tasks dat can painfully kill u.
Dem no do pass that one for the movie if nazo e easy the film for no get part2 undecided undecided
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by yaqq: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
One too small..... I will face all nine for 24 hours..... Na them go beg me sef. Who the fear spirit
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
Dem no do pass that one for the movie if nazo e easy the film for no get part2 undecided undecided

LMAO na tru o
i hate dat chucky for dat film eeh.
very stubbon somethin.
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Number 3!!!

I've always had a thing for tall, huge guys. Jason, all the way!
Re: You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Can I please have joker?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.