Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts (1718 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by Hargbo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Raphie Montella.....I kind of like you...the first thing I Love about you is that you know that there is a God that can act like this and nobody can bring him to Judgement not even you. So in view of this he can decide to kill you right now and nobody will question him..
Stop thinking with your brain upside down...I don't know what you are driving at by pasting somebody else research and belief here. A wise man once said.
. Your thinking and assumption is limited by the level of what you know
You can go ahead and sue God....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by oaroloye(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

4everGod:
More

JAPAN was not an Atheistic country by World War II.

ROMAN CATHOLICISM was the Religion of the Educated people in Japan.

The JESUITS had been in Japan since about 1530.

The basis of their rapport is that the Roman Catholics believed in JESUS, the Son of Mary, THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN- while JAPAN'S IMPERIAL FAMILY were believed to be the descendants of goddess AMATERASU, the QUEEN OF HEAVEN: that is called: "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE THE SAME?"

The Roman Catholics believed that Jesus is GOD.

The Japanese believed that their Emperor was a god.

The conditions of Japan's SURRENDER included that HE HAD TPO DECLARE TO HIS PEOPLE, VIA RADIO, THAT HE WAS NOT A GOD.

There is NO WAY that the Japanese abandoned that Belief.

There is no way that Japan is an Atheistic country, period.
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by oaroloye(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

Hargbo:
Raphie Montella.....I kind of like you...the first thing I Love about you is that you know that there is a God that can act like this and nobody can bring him to Judgement not even you. So in view of this he can decide to kill you right now and nobody will question him..
Stop thinking with your brain upside down...I don't know what you are driving at by pasting somebody else research and belief here. A wise man once said.

Seconded!
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by raphieMontella: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hargbo:
wrong conclusion..
I dont believe in yahweh.
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by Hargbo(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

wrong conclusion..
I dont believe in yahweh.
But you believe you will die one day she....
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by Hargbo(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=raphieMontella post=49534277]
wrong conclusion..
I dont believe in yahweh.[/quot]
[b]. [size=20pt].[Spoken:]
This song is to remind you of the winner within
Regardless of what you've seen
Regardless of what you've heard
You are a conqueror
You are the head and not the tail
Above and not beneath
The first and not the last
You are a conqueror, a conqueror
A CONQUEROR

[Verse 1:]
I have the power over the enemy
No weapon formed shall prosper against me
Greater is he that is within me
In the end I'll recieve what he has for me

[Chorus:]
I am a conqueror
Through him that loves me I have the victory
I won't be defeated
(Ohhh ohhh)
I'll keep on believing
(Yea Yea)
Every work started in me shall be completed
I am a conqueror
(Conqueror)
Conqueror
(Conqueror)
Conqueror
(Conqueror)
Conqueror
(Conqueror)
Conqueror
(Conqueror)
Conqueror

[Repeat Verse 1]

[Chorus]

[Bridge:]
There is a winner in me
Thanks be to God who gives me the victory
[Repeat 3x and modulate]

[Chorus]

[Spoken]
...Now can all my conquerors make some noise up in here?
Lift your voice
If you are victorious, c'mon claim your victory
and help me say this part in here
Here we go

[Hook:]
I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me
I am, I am
More than a conqueror
[Repeat 2x after lead and modulate]
I'm more than a conqueror
(More than a conqueror)
(More than a conqueror)
I'm more than a conqueror, yea
(More than a conqueror)
(More than a conqueror)
Now unto him
(More than a conqueror)
Who is able to keep me
(More than a conqueror)
Because of him I'm more than...
(More than a conqueror)
Because of him I'm more than...
(More than a conqueror)
I can do all things
(More than a conqueror)
Through Christ that strengthens me
(More than a conqueror)
(More than a conqueror)
I'm more than a conqueror, yea

[Spoken:]
All the conquers make some noise
C'mon make some noise in here
If you're a conqueror
Shout out
"I'm more than a Conqueror"
Yeaaaa [/size]
[/b]
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by raphieMontella: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Hargbo:
But you believe you will die one day she....
yes..and so will you... So?
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by Hargbo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

yes..and so will you...
So?
after death, what do u think will happen to you
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by Aaronsrod: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hargbo:
You shall go to Hellfire. And your shameful blasphemy and mockery of the most High has marked you for imminent death.

He will NOT be mocked.
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by Hargbo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aaronsrod:

You shall go to Hellfire. And your shameful blasphemy and mockery of the most High has marked you for imminent death.

He will NOT be mocked.
Guy calm down...who is mocking God here.....read my previous post....
Re: The Evil Nature Of The Christian God And His Genocidal Acts by raphieMontella: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hargbo:
what happens to a bonobo when it dies?
Or a dolphin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithing?....,never Works / Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. / God Doesn't Exist Because Anything That Exist Must Have A Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.