Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published (34760 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Surfboard(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
How can people on nairaland also say this recruitment is secret? Go to job and vacancies section and see multiple threads on the recruitment. It was advertised online and the news was everywhere.

What this shows is that a lot of you don't source or read information, you like to be spoon-fed. It's a shame, because we are in an age where information is available at the snap of a finger.

Ignorance is killing us in Nigeria, faster than I'd have thought.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by obaao(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
After they will tell us that change begins with us...we had series of secret recruitments that weren't brought to the notice of the public, so I can't doubt this..of course this is Nigeria where most jobs re reserved for the children of the so called "high and might" ,same people that left this county in this state....let me not comment more than this before I get angry for nothing...all I want to say is that they don't really care about us!

Where were you when the vacancy was published?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Emeka71(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
I wish them goodluck.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by hopyroll(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dont be surprise that 80% of the successful shortlisted candidate will be northerners......
They occupied most top sits in security agencies and criminology department
EFCC recruitment was done by sending application letter and cvs to their headquarter in Abuja not minding people who lives thousands of miles from Abuja, why is that? because they knew if it were to be done online, it will be just like that of Police recruitment where 10,000 personnel were needed and over 1m applied.

Now they are publishing the list of successful candidates online after they have manipulated it together with their magomago.....

The Gods of our lands will judge accordingly
Bunch of oloriburukus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Man90(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ndi ara
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Compliant(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Vilshow:
Secret Recruitment? This administration has bleep up everything

your brain is surely on recession

1 Like

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by babatee126(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Congratulation to those!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by bejeria101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Was my dream to work there,but what the govt is using them for,i wont touch them with a 100ft pole. Congrats to the intakes.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by cyrilamx(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Anybody here on nairaland saying this recruitment was shrouded in secrecy is a lier. The truth is when many of nairalanders were busy asking friends about the vacancies others acted like foolish virgins, some even mock the exercise and claimed it a hoax. Today they are the loudest here. Truth is they paying the price of their bigoted induced scepticism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Pureheart91(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
They hard truth here is dat these recruitment had been conducted a long time ago, where the presidency, NASS, ministers, governors,n the Greedy Politiefians have all submitted their persons hence occupying all the slot....

And after that the same people fytn corruption would still come out and advertise 2 d public to fufil our righeousness by fooling the Masses..

What a Sham!!

Do you knw that Civil Defence Corps have finished recruiting personels for the year 2016/2017, latter u wud now see there advert on the Headies on recruitment, who are the fooling?

Nigerians wake up and Demand for ur Right!

1 Like

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by winningwinner(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Surfboard:
How can people on nairaland also say this recruitment is secret? Go to job and vacancies section and see multiple threads on the recruitment. It was advertised online and the news was everywhere.

What this shows is that a lot of you don't source or read information, you like to be spoon-fed. It's a shame, because we are in an age where information is available at the snap of a finger.

You still behaved like the people you are downgrading. To butress your point further, common sense demands that you pull out the link where it was advertised for all to see. Without that, I keep my hands crossed!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by missuniverse(f): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
someone wrote abt EFCC recruiting sme months ago on this forum...

but dat post was treated with contempt...

some couldn't bliv it...
odas called it scam...
only a few said sth abt giving it a trial...
owe dat to little publicity...

so its true afterall

To the few that applied, any testimony? ??

1 Like

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by NobleG1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
richidinho:
If u enter the office ehn! E be like say na mosque you enter, cos everybody dia na muslims

That's why most northern thieves are not prosecuted. Northerners are the most corrupt looters in this dying country!
So there's a good reason why only northerners are appointed as EFCC chairmen.

Northern thieves are the main reason this country is so f*ucked up.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by winningwinner(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
cyrilamx:
Anybody here on nairaland saying this recruitment was shrouded in secrecy is a lier. The truth is when many of nairalanders were busy asking friends about the vacancies others acted like foolish virgins, some even mock the exercise and claimed it a hoax. Today they are the loudest here. Truth is they paying the price of their bigoted induced scepticism.

And you are blaming them for being careful? Is EFCC supposed to give the information by word kf mouth only for people to suspect if was true or false?
Why did EFCC list the successful candidates on the official website now when they couldn't do that during recruitment?
That agency is not supposed to be secretive about their recruitment.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by winningwinner(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Waooooh! This present government has succeeded in dividing Nigeria and Nigerians into fragments!!!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by abbakacici: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Any nairalander that said he don't hear about efcc recruitment is a lairhttp://www.nairaland.com/3042593/2016-efcc-recruitment-graduates-non-graduates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Surfboard(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
winningwinner:

You still behaved like the people you are downgrading. To butress your point further, common sense demands that you pull out the link where it was advertised for all to see. Without that, I keep my hands crossed!

Ah! I won't spoon-feed you information, i'm not a baby sitter. Go out and look for it, cause if you don't search, you won't find.

To hell with your version of common sense.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by kingphilip(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
cyrilamx:
Okay I applied but I've not been contacted so tell me what happened during the process

Where a recruitment process doesn't have outright criteria for selection then that process will surely be marred no matter what
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by NokiaN8(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerians dnt get this wrongly. The EFCC recuitments were plain and just. Let just kip praying, Buhari is working, Competent,and good people stil exist. 4get god fathers. God bless the EFCC, GOD bless Nigerians
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by jbcul4ril(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
fastest007:

SOURCE: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/nepotism-nigerians-blast-efcc-on.html
How will they be aware when they were busy insulting Govt here and there. Useless youth without vision and direction. Are this the youth of tomorrow? This generation will be worse than the once we think are corrupt. Lazy generation.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by cindyrocks(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why are you disturbing him?
conductor1:

lalasticlala
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Femich18(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Surfboard:

thank you because I was thinking maybe I saw something different. You have cleared my doubts
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Femich18(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
kingphilip:
Okay I applied but I've not been contacted so tell me what happened during the process

Where a recruitment process doesn't have outright criteria for selection then that process will surely be marred no matter what
Because you were not contacted means what? common stop talking like this
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Cletus77(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Efcc are corrupt sef...abeg free madam patience, una own no good too!
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Thobiy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
MsFaith:
I am tired of this country.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria can ever return to its goodness. Cus we are all corrupt not only our leaders.sad
Nigeria don finish
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by cyrilamx(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tnx dear...it was all over here on nairaland...they treated it with scepticism as usual. Nothing good will come out of buhari govt according to many. This is d price many will pay on the last days. Many Nigerians will still accuse God of not advertising salvation when they hear the gospel being preached daily. When they see those repentant dinners in heaven they will accuse God of nepotism, favoritism and even secretly taking some people tru backdoor into heaven. Truth is the youths are their own enemies. When effc recruitment tread opened here, many were looking for anti-buhari tread to bash him. In the end, they are the ones gnashing their teeth.
missuniverse:
someone wrote abt EFCC recruiting sme months ago on this forum...

but dat post was treated with contempt...

some couldn't bliv it...
odas called it scam...
only a few said sth abt giving it a trial...
owe dat to little publicity...

so its true afterall

To the few that applied, any testimony? ??
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by cyrilamx(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Your statement put paid to the lies many are peddling that it wasn't advertised. If you have not been contacted, you wait or maybe you were screened out...but it doesn't negate the fact the tread on effc was opened here on nairaland.
kingphilip:

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by cyrilamx(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
winningwinner:

And you are blaming them for being careful? Is EFCC supposed to give the information by word kf mouth only for people to suspect if was true or false?
Why did EFCC list the successful candidates on the official website now when they couldn't do that during recruitment?
That agency is not supposed to be shut ecretive about their recruitment.
guy the effc recruitment tread was online on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3042593/2016-efcc-recruitment-graduates-non-graduates
. Truth is many rather bath buhari than took it serious
But today they lamenting.
Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by aalangel(f): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
UjGina:
go and hang yourself
He should also hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Hasmos(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Information is power to only those that act! I first saw the advertisement on Nairaland with proofs that it was genuine. It was advertised in at least 2 national dailies (The ones I saw myself). I read comments here on nairaland nd deduced that it was real. I informed my friends nd we began the process. Writing or typing of application letter attached to the CV nd sent through post office at a token of #100 from Ilorin to Abuja. After waiting for couples of months I nd one of the two friends I informed got shortlisted nd we were asked to report to the Efcc Academy Karu, Abuja for physical screening and aptitude test. Some people were screened out after the Physical screening, the rest of sat for the Exam which was Objectives nd an Essay. In all fairness the recruitment process is a sophisticated one which ensure equal opportunity for all Nigerians irrespective of their region. We are in new Nigeria, not everything in Nigeria is bad. Change begins with US all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Oluwasegun21: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Many youth would remain unemployed coz they waste their tym on unnecessary tinz on internet rada dan upgrading themselves. Efcc recruitment was everywhere on nairaland buh nigerian youths prefer to comment on thread that paints buhari and his govt bad. Nw they are wailing about scam. If youths keep on lyk dis, we cant b d leaders of 2morow which we should be. Stop this hate on d govt and try to improve urself.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published by Tobbey(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Well welll well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Fun, Most Weird, And Most Dangerous Jobs Around The World. / Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.