Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Thread For Epic/trailer Music Lovers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Epic/trailer Music Lovers (461 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Do We Have Electric Dance Music Lovers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Epic/trailer Music Lovers by whillyamz98(m): 4:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Listening to movie soundtrack is what I love to do everytime. In fact, it makes up my playlist and they make me feel like I am in the font line of a battle field fighting to save humanity (sort of)....lol. I really don't understand why my friends see this piece of music to be devilish, but the fact is that they make me feel like I'm a super hero (if you know what I mean). There are lots of composers like TSFH (My favorite composers), Hans Summer, Clint Mansell, Immediate Music, Epic Score, Xray Dog, ES Posthumus & Steve Joblonsky (If you are a fan of the Transformers movie).

Wait a minute, I forgot to add Michael Conn, John Williams, James Horner etc....

Who is your favorite Composer and Your best movie soundtrack?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Video Is Interesting? / Tekno Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste This Year | True Or False / Best New Female Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.