Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

New Website Upload Constructive Critices - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Website Upload Constructive Critices (988 Views)

Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... / Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact / I Need Constructive Review Of This Site, Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Website Upload Constructive Critices by smartsoft(m): 5:50am On Dec 20, 2006
please how do you see that site please need constructive critices there,  or better still you can click via this link to view  proper http://www.muduinternational.com
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by my2cents(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2006
i personally wd like 2 c at least a semi-working product b4 commenting. I will keep my comments to myself till then cool
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by timmy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
the uniqnes of yor designs should cme from your versatlity, this unfinished thing, as thesame concept layout fom one of your other sites, thats not good for a desiner, try to show some more skills (thats if yu have sha tongue) anyways lemmekno if y still want to come for my xmas bbq party grin
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by smartsoft(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2006
timmy:

the uniqnes of yor designs should cme from your versatlity, this unfinished thing, as thesame concept layout fom one of your other sites, thats not good for a desiner, try to show some more skills (thats if yu have sha tongue) anyways lemmekno if y still want to come for my xmas bbq party grin
@timmy u too dey yarb person i swear which be more skills now abi you want to start competion on skills, i bet you will be 30% lower,  lol serious maybe when we see face to face we go yarn  anyways when is that BBQ you didn't tell me the venue and the date,  so let me know all that send it as sms to me.

i don't think i have this kinda layout in some of my porfolio, this one wey u dey tell me say e be like one wey i do before

@my2cent my oga i go finish up soon make you yarn better ja reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. thanks
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by my2cents(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2006
smart,

hopefully, this will qualify as "make you yarn better ja reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" cool tongue:

I like the grid layout and though I would probably go for a different color combo (to give it a more business-like look-and-feel), I like the design too. I just don't want to put a stamp of approval on it without seeing what is going to feature in the white portion(s) of the page(s).

It is akin to having NAFDAC approve a malaria drug that is still being mixed in a crucible. If approved at this state, it is possible for the pharm company to not finish up with a high quality drug, the results being, that people cd potentially die and NAFDAC would end up losing its respect and influence.

I look forward to viewing at least a working sample of the home page.

Now, do u feel better? wink
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by smartsoft(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2006
lol i feel ya
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2006
smarty, it's not cool to use cursive fonts on your headers or buttons. Use a legible or easily readable font face. Some people suffer from eye defects and will bail if they find it hard to read anything - especially your navigation button text.
Re: New Website Upload Constructive Critices by smartsoft(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2006
ya i have done the uload http://www.muduinternational.com

(1) (Reply)

a / I Need Help With This! / My New Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.