Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Did An Abortion , Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Did An Abortion , Please Help (45040 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Sgttanner: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2016
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by SUPERPACK: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by funnynation(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2016
goldiam and chidiebere2020 what do you have to say?

Nairaland official comedian

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by nnachukz(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2016
If to say you tell us when you de display different types of dribbling skill on her vj I for see wetin to tell you.

Make I just pity you small. You may have to run another pregnancy test to be sure it was surely aborted. After that you can run other test to find out what is wrong with her.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Davash222(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Oh Lawd! Where did we go wrong So people no come get shame again to even boastfully say they commit abortion? Guy, just pray for forgiveness.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Sgttanner: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2016
SUPERPACK:
if you cant stay the time, dont commit the crime.
it wasn't all my fault but it's ok anyways .. I agree with you .. Thanks

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Sgttanner: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2016
nnachukz:
If to say you tell us when you de display different types of dribbling skill on her vj I for see wetin to tell you.

Make I just pity you small. You may have to run another pregnancy test to be sure it was surely aborted. After that you can run other test to find out what is wrong with her.
thanks bro Buh I was told , it's gonna take up to 2 weeks or 3 before the symptoms finally goes off .. It's just roughly 6days now .. And I was told if she do the test , it's still going to show positive Buh fake .. M just scared

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by chidiebere2020(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2016
I'm not a doctor, but I will advice u to conduct a test on her to knw whether the abortion/abomination is done well, or there is still some blood left inside her womb, and is very dangerous, just do something sharp sharp

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2016
you Sabi fccck and impregnate a girl but u can't construct a simple sentence undecided undecided. Smh!

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Sgttanner: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2016
chidiebere2020:
I'm not a doctor, but I will advice u to conduct a test on her to knw whether the abortion/abomination is done well, or there is still some blood left inside her womb, and is very dangerous, just do something sharp sharp
sighs .. Ah !! Thnks

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by CircleOfWilis: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2016
U wont get any help here malam....we can only assume base on what u told us, we can't examine her physically.

I suspect POST-ABORTAL sepsis.....

U need to check into a hospital for management....there she will be granted the PAC (POST-ABORTAL CARE) package..

Depending on the country u are what u just did may or may not be a criminal offence.....And it can be unsafe abortion if the place does not meet the minimum requirement or if the person who did it is not qualified to carry out such procedure..

In conclusion go to the nearest hospital

34 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mmb(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2016
You and Your Girl have killed a soul.

Lalasticlala, pls help this slowpoke.

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Kakamorufu(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2016
God go forgive Una two ehn. why kill an innocent soul

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by CircleOfWilis: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Lalasticala

Teach this guy how to be a proud father

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Sgttanner: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Lalasticala

Teach this guy how to be a proud father
if I am financially buoyant.. I won't allow it

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by YabaLeftist: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2016
When you marry in future and children refuse to come, you'll start running from pillar to post for solution.

Condom is so cheap in the market to avoid unwanted pregnancy, yet some people will keep shagging without it, and when pregnancy results they resort to abortion. Why not marry the girl? Won't cost you much to at least pay her bride price. Now both of you have put the girl's health at risk.

I hope she survives it without jeopardizing her chances of conceiving in future.

Young people will never learn!

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Turks: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Go for a followup checkup with another doctor...Maybe the previous doctor did an awful job...The next doc would clean up after him.

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2016
To give op default factory reset slap just dey hungry me undecided

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mercyviv(f): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2016
God will send you helper. No need to beg humans for help grin

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Iceking1(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwww, wey you go sitdown for bush.
When una dey fucck dey scream like small demons inside room, you tell us?
Mtchewwwwwww again... Next

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by yekparikpa(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Don't you have friends that you can actually discuss with privately instead of bringing this to a public forum. My advice is you go see a doctor!

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
hunnn are u sure the abortion realy work out...... with wat u wrote nw.... the baby is stilll dere ooo. cool cool cool

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by otitokoroleti: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
lmfao. instead of una to think of & works towards how to make it in life you are busy fuccking your girlfriend. You still have the gut to do it fleshtoflesh because its sweeter than using condom.
You better tell your girlfriend to go back to the hospital asap.
Silly boy!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by olaolulazio(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Help u for what?

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Lanretoye(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
what to say self?

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by haywire07(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Omg! I can relate

I almost ran mad wen she said she was pregnant . I didn't know wen I sat on the floor and was crying like a baby right in the toilet. She turned out not to b pregnant sha . But I discovered that weed can't make me mad, only pregnancy scare can o

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Better get to a hospital asap

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by TLisieux: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2016
You need to take her to a good hospital ASAP.
Abortion is evil. The killing of an innocent and defenceless human being. Both you and her need to pray seriously for God's and the baby's forgiveness and also to make reparation for this crime.
And please, if you are not ready to be a father, then zip up!!!

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by eleojo23: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2016
OP, what exactly do you want us to do for you now, huh?

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mbahjohnpaul: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Take her to a hospital, she needs to do an ultrasound and be commenced on intravenous antibiotics... Before she come septic

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by iykomo0(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
she should keep drinking hot water....

nothing cold should enter her mouth
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by kesh8891(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells