Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down (32514 Views)

I Just Got A New Job But I'm Confused Whether To Go For It Or Not / Why Do Unemployed Nigerians Want A Job But Reject Marketing Job At All Cost? / When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by wroskian(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
@Euchaaria, you have to hold your head high and believe in yourself. Many young ladies have gotten their dream jobs without having to "grease" anyone's bed and you won't be an exemption if you continue to keep your dignity, like you rightly said, your "God-ordained" job will not pass you by.

I can sense the temptation to give-in coming, especially after reading some bad counsels that will definitely surface here; but how you resist it will surely determine the way you will end up. I can assure you'll get frustrated out of that job if you yield to "Mr. Randy's" advances.

Cheer up, something good is coming your way, don't relent. I wish you all the best.

Modified
Ps: Why did you even go to the hotel in the first place? Next time, be careful because it could be a mistake you would live to rue for the rest of your life.

7 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Let me be plain with you. In contrast to so much admiration you must have received about taking the right decision, I will want to at this juncture boldly tell you that you took a wrong decision which may have cost you everything you ever hold dear.
I find it difficult to understand why you have to visit him in an hotel in the first place. He knows the place, he selected it, that place could be his comfort zone. You know one thing I learned about fighting with an enemy, Never fight them in their comfort zone.
What would you have done if you get enchanted? Or if he seek capable hands to subdue your woman nature in an attempt to sleep with you?

You already knew what he wants but you went there to satisfy your curiosity. Ladies have fallen prey for a much less mistake.
I wish you luck in your job hunt.

7 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Manchidoy: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
U did well, God's time is the best. When one door closes, Many doors will open.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by euchaaria: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Manchidoy:
U did well, God's time is the best. When one door closes, Many doors will open.
amen sir..God bless..happy Sunday cry
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
DrayZee:

You seem to have forgotten that we're in Nigeria. Once the guy drop small money, the entire lawsuit will be swept under the carpet.

Swept under which carpet?

Some of you folks forget how powerful the internet is.

The right thing would have been to nail that bastardd, God won't come down and fight for us himself.

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by davide470(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria:
Thank God you left the hotel with no incident.

Next time, don't come online asking for answers when you will blatantly ignore them and do what you want.

6 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria I need you to understand some things.

In my opinion, I want to believe you are a good strong woman but you just have to stop playing the victim card. Being a victim doesn't help anybody! All you're going to get here are petty and unnecessary complements and prayers. All these summed together in folds won't pay for food.

Politely turning down a criminal while protecting his identity is in my honest opinion an insane thing to do.

Many ladies will give an eye to be in your position. That guy would be begging with his life right now.

Ask yourself these question, what is the worst that could happen?

If I were you I will do just one thing.

Send him an SMS that you were with a recorder when you met him at the hotel and will be going public with it!
Do this and watch him blow up your phone with calls.
It is when he calls that you will now do the recording! Simply let your conversation be very lengthy and make him with his own mouth confess the crime!

5 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by policy12: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
euchaaria:
cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in
tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate , he has a score with whatever God he serves...

Send me ur cv if you can work in the bank sholasaba@gmail.com pls no strings attach.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by realmindz: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
somehow, I don't believe this story...

op I'm sorry but I think you are an attention seeker.
even if this happens, why come here to tell us, to seek sympathy?

8 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Post your field qualifications on niaraland. You never know someone might have a job for you that doesn't require any 'extra' service.

You shouldn't have gone to the hotel. But well done tho...
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by KOKOwonder(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
You no the give punna to your boyfriend and other niggaz free before?
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
jammy12:

These days they will simply send someone to kill you.

Kill kwanu?

Well, I just saw your other comment on why it was wrong of her to go to the Hotel.

I wont judge, we can't possibly be the same. Some of us are only going to look our problems right in the eye.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by pearls336: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
You did the right thing, you dare sleep with him to get the job, you would keep sleeping with him to keep the job the day you refuse. You get a termination letter. So not worth it you would get your own job with rest of mind.

3 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by flokii: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
grease ke? abi grace.. you be oil cheesy

on a more serious note, I feel ur pain.. it's so sad that's what job seekers now face especially females. Even d males are not left out, some female bosses want to av a feel of you and all that.
My major concern is d fact that most of them aee married.. And this bad attribute has been added to d requirements to go with cv.
The Lord is ur strength.. Dnt give in or give up, you'll smile soon enof.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
DMeanMan:

Kill kwanu?

Well, I just saw your other comment on why it was wrong of her to go to the Hotel.

I wont judge, we can't possibly be the same. Some of us are only going to look our problems right in the eye.

Nice to you to add the 'I won't judge' statement. I respect you for that... Tho I believe in keeping my integrity rather than giving it up for short term gains.
This used to be our belief till the west came around.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by cejaypriesty(m): 2:49am On Sep 19, 2016
You will surely be rewarded by God for not giving in to the devil, I commend your effort.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by MilesLamar(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
Yimu
you wan cry abi?
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
MilesLamar:

you wan cry abi?
Yes
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by MilesLamar(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
Yes

grin Lol yhu seff like fight.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by obyrich(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Kudos for keeping your head high. You will definitely get a job.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by cc150615(f): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2016
herald9:
You had the opportunity to nail him but you let it pass by.

Now another lady out there will still fall a victim, when that Idiat would've been made to face the full wrath of the recession after he must have been sacked and shamed...

When you see something, say something.

Change begins with you, Ma.

You guys shouldn't be so fast to conclude, this is Nigeria, I've seen first hand where ppl try all legal/diplomatic means to report such superiors but still suffer the consequences...who told you that the person capable of sacking him isn't another pedophile looking for bed greasers.
I'm not saying he can't be caught and brought to book but it's not as easy as y'all think and if I were in her shoes I won't want to put myself through that hassle.
As for the next lady that would come his way, it's left for her also to make her own choice.

OP, I know it took a lot of courage for you to turn him down considering how scarce jobs are but I believe God will reward your faithfulness just keep holding on. Truth is you could have only given in to that if you're ready to continue greasing his bed to remain on the job and even many other beds so the decision you took is the best.
See you at the top!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by herald9: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2016
cc150615:

You guys shouldn't be so fast to conclude, this is Nigeria, I've seen first hand where ppl try all legal/diplomatic means to report such superiors but still suffer the consequences...who told you that the person capable of sacking him isn't another pedophile looking for bed greasers.
I'm not saying he can't be caught and brought to book but it's not as easy as y'all think and if I were in her shoes I won't want to put myself through that hassle.
As for the next lady that would come his way, it's left for her also to make her own choice.

OP, I know it took a lot of courage for you to turn him down considering how scarce jobs are but I believe God will reward your faithfulness just keep holding on. Truth is you could have only given in to that if you're ready to continue greasing his bed to remain on the job and even many other beds so the decision you took is the best.
See you at the top!
LOL @bold no more brother's keeper.

Alright, if you say so. Let's just watch and pray... Nigeria will get better on its own.

4 Likes

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by cc150615(f): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2016
herald9:

LOL @bold[b] no more brother's keeper. [/b]

Alright, if you say so. Let's just watch and pray... Nigeria will get better on its own.

Don't let me pray that you find yourself in such a position....it's easier said than done brother, I won't do another person's job cos I want Nigeria to be better, I'll only do my part, I can almost bet that the man's organisation knows that he does stuff like that but they have still kept him until now!
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by herald9: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2016
cc150615:

Don't let me pray that you find yourself in such a position....it's easier said than done brother, I won't do another person's job cos I want Nigeria to be better, I'll only do my part, I can almost bet that the man's organisation knows that he does stuff like that but they have still kept him until now!
I'm not a woman, so no one will ask me to grease his bed for anything.
I was just being a concerned citizen. At least it's you women that'll still suffer in the long run.

*crinkles my nose and walks away... *
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by jackie3B(f): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
dearie... ur best days nd blessed days r yet to come... don't worry u hear. u did d right tin
...as for d untouchable man....something must touch him soon
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Zedoo(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Story...

I wonder when people go stop to dey surprise...

Look ladies in the house;
The probability of a man giving you anything for FREE- is 3/100....and 2 out of that 100 will wish you can serve them the kpomo "willingly"... Get it?
Stop walking into traps with your eyes open... Once a man is offering you ANYTHING (especially not a family member) ask yourself if he has finished giving that Favour to a fellow man (wey no get kpomo to serve)..... That's for the "innocent" ladies oh... As for the "sharp" babes who are already knee-deep in the trade-by-batter business...i salute you....

ONLY GOD CAN GIVE YOU FREE GIFTS....even your parents want you to take care of them after taking care of you......

Chai....olosho patrons everywhere.... These dude commenting about her losing a job opportunity are made from the same material that the cvnt-seeking dog is made from....

See niggas abeg....
And you think your kids will grow up in a better society....

Maybe by dat tym na principals go demand to finger your daughters before giving admission to secondary school...

1 Like

Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by Greataausim(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2016
My Dearie... Pls don't do it, bcoz u wil regret at the end.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by pek(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2016
The right phrase is grace his bed.
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by crazygod(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2016
euchaaria:
cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate , he has a score with whatever God he serves...
PROUD OF U JARE
Re: He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down by izzou(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Euchaaria

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / FRSC Recruitment Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.