Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real (3433 Views)

Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real by lexoft(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Tonia Ferrari is a Nollywood fast-coming Actress, who is speedily making waves in the industry. She was born by a Cameroonian mother to a Nigerian father from Delta State and has featured in a couple of great movies. Her banging figure is an added advantage to her career. In an interview published by Vanguard, she spoke briefly on what she has faced due to her unbelievable body.

“That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it. They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my naked bum. They were transfixed and could not talk for moments. I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe I did what I did. Even the guys were confused. Don’t think I am wayward or something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head. I even told them to touch it and confirm but they just stared in disbelief,” she said.

Read More @ http://hubtiva.com/2016/09/18/actress-tonia-ferrari-i-haveonce-pulled-off-my-jeans-and-make-actors-touch-my-bum-to-prove-its-real/
Re: I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real by 007Nasky(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
we don hear
Re: I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real by mikool007(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Benefits of being an actor grin
Re: I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real by NZAGHA(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Picture of where they are touching her.... Or.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Second Time In 5 Months, Top Islamic Artiste, Saoty Arewa Involved In Auto Crash / Actress Seyi Edun Baby Bump Revealed In New Video As She Gave Adeniyi A Surprise / Wizkid's Son "Zion" Looks Like Dj Khaled's Son "Asahd" - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.