Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters (49300 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari Cuts Dubious Financial Deals Under Buhari - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
uwagimboo:

See what I ve to eat today..

Nd u re saying I was harsh I pray u don't get to this level..

It's well, bro.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
mightyhazell:
Where is dat jester that opened a thread yestday,saying an igboman prepared that speech for buhari,just 2 sabotage him. I hope he and his band of mischief makers will have the mind 2 apologise for their hateful and malicious thread.

Igbos are not known for such incompetence and intellectual laziness! That's the exclusive preserve of quota people and their puppets down south!

Someone opened a thread to accuse an unnamed Igbo man? I swear this is country is still far from being a state.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by naijaking1: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wake me up when Buhari takes responsibility for things down in his administration

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by penance(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
hehe xo him nephew no sabi book, so unfortunate!
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by GodswillAJudins(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Try an as much as possible not to laugh to this video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h8RvWYYzCw
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
Mr. Attah Esa is responsible and won't go [b]score-free![/b]

Are you related to the speech writer? It's scot-free not score free.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Artistree: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Was Osinbajo Photoshopped into that picture or he was actually there and is looking like an uninvited guest?

cry
Its a wall portrait...Lol!

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Ike4God: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
what s my business, he wrote it and you read it that show that Daura people are ..... xxxx. OK what's the different btw the writer and the reader? importers, till you started importing speech . Go to school you say No.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Chukazu: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
does it mean Buhari can't deliver a speech impromptu from his brain.. is the brain so "unresponsive"?

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
E be like say that his nephew must be the 2nd president

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Noble11(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
One day Buhari will read his own resignation speech without knowing..

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by nkemjika6006(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
mightyhazell:
Where is dat jester that opened a thread yestday,saying an igboman prepared that speech for buhari,just 2 sabotage him. I hope he and his band of mischief makers will have the mind 2 apologise for their hateful and malicious thread.

Igbos are not known for such incompetence and intellectual laziness! That's the exclusive preserve of quota people and their puppets down south!
My brother don't mind them. They have always been the copiers. An Igboman have no time for copy copy. They are the original. Buhari have always been coping. Am not surprised. A failed nation with a failed president. One day he will read his resignation letter not knowing it was it.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Zackpraise(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
hahahaha weda Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's
Speech For Buhari i dont care all i know is buhari dat read it...wait ooo cant he read speech by himself ? After una go say im go school.... *laughing @ nuhari*

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Zackpraise(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
as old as u are u are still doing copy copy mehhn this is Intelectual fraud #kwaruption

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by bart10: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
That's what you get under a president that believes nepotism is the order of the day. Hope Daura is not the man behind Buhari's economic policies?

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Firefire:

Lalasticlala, this woman is abusing you in her local dialect. shocked

That one? Him/ her mata don tire me l swear...

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by solid3(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
That man is the de facto president of Nigeria.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by enchantedone(f): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
there is nothing bad in using someone else's ideas or quotes in ur speech but it is important for u to acknowledge d person. after all that is what we learnt in skul. also d initiators of not in my country should be settled.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Jacko1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari is the newwest fool in town

I mean.... His comedy make sense pass akpororo sef

Seems il start going to all his functions just to lmao
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Jacko1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
enchantedone:
there is nothing bad in using someone else's ideas or quotes in ur speech but it is important for u to acknowledge d person. after all that is what we learnt in skul. also d initiators of not in my country should be settled.

Eyah so ur school encourages plaigiarism....smh
Also how does this sound..... Like obama said bla bla bla
Stop being a zombie.... See things for what they are
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
just passing 365° E is dat ur location?
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Eguaikide(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
The most unfortunate thing that man happen to anyone in life is to be an illiterate! Even in your glorious state you will still be mocked and ridiculed! Buhari go school you no gree, you just wan be president because of quota system, see your life now. Or
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Eguaikide(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
The most unfortunate thing that man happen to anyone in life is to be an illiterate! Even in your glorious state you will still be mocked and ridiculed! Buhari go school you no gree, you just wan be president because of quota system, see your life now. Buhari is a glorified foolish president!
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Another dullard.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nepotism
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ibietela2(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Was Osinbajo Photoshopped into that picture or he was actually there and is looking like an uninvited guest?

cry

Poster
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by ibietela2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Our sources disclosed that, unlike former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar'Adua, and Goodluck Jonathan, President Buhari does not have an identified official speechwriter. SaharaReporters learned that presidential aides, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu, often only get to see President Buhari’s speeches when such speeches are distributed at official functions. “That’s why Nigerians no longer get an advance synopsis of presidential speeches online as happened during Jonathan’s era,” said one source.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by Omeokachie: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Buhari never takes responsibility. It is always someone else' fault, except it has to do with claiming glory for another's achievement.

Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by jaysparx(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mehn!!! Didn't Buhari go through the speech before delivering it? This shows the extent to which Nigeria has retrogressed.ok what if the speech had something like"DUE TO MY INCOMPETENCE, I MALLAM BUHARI HEREBY RELINQUISH MY STATUS AS PRESIDENT OF THE GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA" , would he have read it :-D
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by KardinalZik(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
Mr. Attah Esa is responsible and won't go score-free!

Is it not shameful that your client (Mr Buhari) will not look at what he is presenting until the time of presentation?
Is it not thoughtless of him that someone will tell him the things to say?

Question: Who is a zombie?
Answer: Zombie is anyone who works according to the dictates of another when in fact he has the choice and right of working according to his/her personal dictates. A good example is Buhari, who work based on the dictates of Mamman Daura or Esa Attah.
Other examples are his multitudinous unwitting loyalists.
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by KardinalZik(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Icecomrade:

Haven't you heard

Great leaders read books.

It doesn't matter who wrote only if Buhari had dedicated more time to reading books like other world leaders, he could have spotted Quotes in his speech made by past leaders. He chose to spend more time with cows. And people expect him not to act like cows that moves any direction they are pushed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters by 4wrd9ja: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
why is everything like failure, deceit, fakeness, and copycat synonymous with this govt...

Can't APC for once get it right?
Anything that is not of God can not bear good fruit, their success is usually short lived that's what is happening to APC , even check the attitude of their supporters on this forum

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate