Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos (31160 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by oluwasegun400: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye who is a member of the 8th National Assembly, representing Kogi West has announced via his IG page that he has returned back to school.

Sharing his experience,
''adult education no easy''.

See his new impressive photos showing off his plaques.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/18/senator-dino-melaye-returns-to-school-also-shows-off-his-plaques-in-new-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by oluwasegun400: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2016
more

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by HungerBAD: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2016
Funny guy.

A month ago, he was showing us the pictures of him and his Kids on vacation in the United States.

Two weeks ago he showed us the pictures of his houses,and last week he followed it up with the pictures of his cars.

Early this Sunday,he is showing us the pictures of his Awards.

Dino if you are reading this piece,I will advice you Google the definition of Egomania and who an Egomaniac is.

Ironically,the only pictures we have not seen are the ones of you doing anything for your constituency.

Since the people from Kogi State wanted a professional photographer in the Senate,and chose you to go take pictures there, who am I to complain.

N:B Egomania corrected. Thanks to the guys that brought it to my attention.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Mjshexy(f): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2016
I can see the awards... cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by soberdrunk(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Mtchhhhhhheeeeewwww! How much be 'plaque' 4 market, nor be to arrange award way nobody know come dey form like say na you work pass, the bar down my street, if u drink 8 bottles of beer dem go give u 'plaque' angry angry angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by midolian(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2016
And these plaques must be from boxing competitions he's bn participating in.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Rehil(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2016
can see d background proud ABUSITE.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by thesicilian: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
Mtchhhhhhheeeeewwww! How much be 'plaque' 4 market, nor be to arrange award way nobody know come dey form like say na you work pass, the bar down my street, if u drink 8 bottles of beer dem go give u 'plaque' angry angry angry
Why the hatred? Did he steal your glory? Read his biography on Wikipedia, you'll know how he came by the plaques.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
I love his enthusiasm to go back, but which lecturer can fail a student like him, when most of them would be doing "yes sir" to him

It would have been better he went after his tenure..

Anyway, congrats...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by ibkgab001: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
I will be Right back
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's a shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Money in exchange of certificate and yeye awards. I don't envy you in any way. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by mozel247: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
So ur application for admission for post graduate is now back to school bar. Anyway I no they won't deny u d admission sha
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Thisis2raw(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Education is the key. Successful or poor
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Berbierklaus(f): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

A month ago, he was showing us the pictures of him and his Kids on vacation in the United States.

Two weeks ago he showed us the pictures of his houses,and last week he followed it up with the pictures of his cars.

Dino if you are reading this piece,I will advice you Google the definition of Egonomania and who an Egonomaniac is.

Ironically,the only pictures we have not seen are the ones of you doing anything for your constituency.

Since the people from Kogi State wanted a professional photographer in the Senate,and chose you to go take pictures there, who am I to complain.

You said it all

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Osmondinho(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dino giving ppl headache since 1800.

To the evilic mod that banned me.... Ur case is in Ogun now

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dino Dino the Dinosaur. I like this about this guy. He's always willing to learn. Nigerians should always be willing to grab more degrees. Regardless of what your job is or your age. Knowledge is power. We should stop thinking about grabbing degrees just to look for job,that's a primitive way of thinking
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by avalontony(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin is he really an adult?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by domopps(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

Dino if you are reading this piece,I will advice you Google the definition of Egonomania and who an Egonomaniac is.

And few hrs ago he turns pst on twitter!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by olowo72(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
Galatians 4:15a
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Education is the best
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
If only he could drag mr president to school with him grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by soberdrunk(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
olowo72:

Galatians 4:15a

Sorry! Am not a fan of 'gala' anymore, i prefer "fish roll"............ angry angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by systemz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

C
Mhen! People sabi comment o. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by freedom96: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by olowo72(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
soberdrunk:

Sorry! Am not a fan of 'gala' anymore, i prefer "fish roll"............ angry angry
Fishlipians (philipians 4 vs 8..)
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by mecks15(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dino cannot do anytyn for his constituency. That's why he said his constituency will stone him and he is putting all the blame on another person. We also need to know if those plagues were given on merit or bought by him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by faceland: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hope he is not going to Bleep his lecturers for disagreeing with him? grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by dungburu: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dino never attended the lecture for once according to his course mates not until the day of exam when he came with long convoy disturbing the peace of ABU and walking with a regal strutting as if ABU is one of his estates.

Trust ABU students, they never give him a second look with all his brags, not even a wave to him, since then I knew he isn't loved at all.

He actually went for Masters In International Affairs And Diplomacy (MIAD) in Ahmadu Bello University. Its a one year professional programme under the department of political science.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by flokii: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny guy.

The guy is so proud and full of himself..

I dnt think he sends kogi pple atal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by henrydadon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dino baba

Slayer of tunibu

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Returns To School Also Shows Off His Plaques In New Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
What a clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.