Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! (5517 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Opinion: How Buhari's Incompetence Drove The Economy Into Recession / Nigeria Heading Into Recession, Says IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2016
I've said it several times that Nigerian problems is Nigerian Elites, bearing Nigerian Identity and terrorizing Nigeria nation is wicked!
Godson Nnaka, do all with in his power to rob Nigeria nation of the Abacha looted fund! he blocked the repatriation of the fund and claimed $320million out of $550million! what a criminal!
his counterparts here on NAIRALAND open thread of famine in kaduna and that there were nothing left for eating in Kaduna beside frogs, lizard, leaves, cat..etc
hooo! Nigerian are you still in doubt that wailers and their bothers around the world were your enemies Number one?
Read more:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/u-s-court-clears-legal-hurdle-repatriation-550-abacha-loot/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by luvinhubby(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Stop disturbing public peace.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2016
luvinhubby:
Stop disturbing public peace.
$550,000,000*450=₦?

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by tempest01(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2016
You cannot manage resources you have, is it the returned loot you will manage?

How did he lead you into recession? Was the money in the system and he helped remove it?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
tempest01:
You cannot manage resources you have, is it the returned loot you will manage?

How did he lead you into recession? Was the money in the system and he helped remove it?

haa!, mr manager, Godson Nnaka is the best to manage it on our behave?

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
DonCortino:

You dey mind d fool?
**** $550million! is not enough to take Nigeria out of recession?

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by TINO26: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
ban da hungry some people for this trend

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
DonCortino:

Idiót! Did I mention ur name? did I quote you?
...you can't mention me non quote me because you are a coward looter!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by lovere: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
I thought buhari said abacha is not corrupt. Why is his looted funds is still being repatriated after over 17 years of his demise.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
DonCortino:

I have quoted you in other thread and am quoting u now! What can u do? You are d real coward! Brainless Idiòt!
you quoted me at your peril!, because the unborn generations will read your quote and cursed your soul in hell for supporting the gangs that looted their time before they were born!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by asorocker: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
I've said it several times that Nigerian problems is Nigerian Elites, bearing Nigerian Identity and terrorizing Nigeria nation is wicked!
Godson Nnaka, do all with in his power to rob Nigeria nation of the Abacha looted fund! he blocked the repatriation of the fund and claimed $320million out of $550million! what a criminal!
his counterparts here on NAIRALAND open thread of famine in kaduna and that there were nothing left for eating in Kaduna beside frogs, lizard, leaves, cat..etc
hooo! Nigerian are you still in doubt that wailers and their bothers around the world were your enemies Number one?
Read more:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/u-s-court-clears-legal-hurdle-repatriation-550-abacha-loot/

If these people are the problem of Nigeria then Nigeria has no problem , all Nigeria needs to is to conduct a referendum and Nigeria's problem will be solved overnight

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
asorocker:

If these people are the problem of Nigeria then Nigeria has no problem , all Nigeria needs to is to conduct a referendum and Nigeria's problem will be solved overnight
even if you are the elite of your home, you are their problem!

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by oyinkinola: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
DonCortino:

Fool!
it's bigger than you? foolish!

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by Moses729: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by SAHACO(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

40% is now greater than 60% , do proper mathematic and stop exaggerating and lying. lia mumu

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
even if you are the elite of your home, you are their problem!
hey kid...

5 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by dgr8est(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
How will this help us.....?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by emmasege: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

$550,000,000*450=₦?
How will you know 'almajirified' zombies ? They talk before they think like their hero in Aso Villa. Does the Mumu even know how much that is in naira? Don't be surprised if he claims that is more than Nigeria's annual budget, don't forget his hero got F9 in Maths in his controversial WASC.

I'm sure the OP does not even know the implications of his hero's economic policies.

@OP, I'm not sure you are who your name suggests. But in case you are, I counsel you with this word : OMO YORUBA RONU O.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by chernest2002: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
lovere:
I thought buhari said abacha is not corrupt. Why is his looted funds is still being repatriated after over 17 years of his demise.
Abacha na small thief to buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by otukpo(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Some people's job is on the internet.

They earn their living by creating topics and commenting on other people's topics.
And in order to earn the maximum daily pay, the create senseless topics and comment as if......

Thereby constituting nuisance to other people.

They should desist. The evil that men do live with them and even after.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dullardism

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by vanndubi: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:

$550,000,000*450=₦?

So, when the money is repatriated, government would take it to black market to change it.?

Some people funny

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by ceaz4r(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
vanndubi:

So, when the money is repatriated, government would take it to black market to change it.?

Some people funny

Bro your response is spot on!

One of the niddles to his inflated balloon.
Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by naija247: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
OP na wa for you, show me Abacha Loot in the 2016 budget, or any policy or any project based on any recovered loot. Saying the non return of stolen funds as against poor/lack of meaningful economic policies pushed Nigeria into recession is at best funny.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by DozieInc(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
This OP definitely dont know his own problems, which is really pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by Mmaxix: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Na wa for the way some zombies reason. Must they just look for anything to blame the current dire situation we have found ourselves ? Why can't they just realize that trying to blame everyone but this administration for the current economic quagmire is like catching the wind?....hopeless and fruitless undecided
Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by Mmaxix: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
asorocker:

I tire o. They are ur problems so why hang on with the problem so tenaciously

1 Like

Re: Look At The Face Of The Man Who Forced Nigeria Economy Into Recession! by Princepri(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
h

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Silent Billionaire From Ibadan / List Of Igbo Speaking Communities In Igalaland, Kogi State. / Al Mustapha Jokolo’s Bombshell: North Should Forget 2015 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.