Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof (58813 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
I'm sorry but you have not defeated jollof rice. Nice try though grin
The superiority of the Holy Order of Nigerian Jollof rice still remains grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Who owns the copyright of those pictures?

Anyway I like no 6 grin
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by ciaobrenda(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jollof all the way, I still prefer jollof to fried rice anyday/anytime. Especially that party jollof. grin
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by faitheverest(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
Choi
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by TIREDOFSEX(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
X
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by daeujo: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Choi!!! D pix are not loading.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Honestly jollof rice is overrated and I don't just don't get it. Fried rice rules.
amagunnerfan:
Screw jollof rice. I fit chop fried rice for my enemy house.

Jollof rice is one of the most overrated foods ever.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by banmee(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
I prefer the one I prepared a while back.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by fortunechy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
am salivating
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fried rice over jollof.
Fried rice over love.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by amagunnerfan: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:
Honestly jollof rice is overrated and I don't just don't get it. Fried rice rules.
I don marry I for wife you straight. Jollof rice fada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by SweetLove0(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by caprini1: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Biko jollof rice is the king of rice,followed by Yoruba tomato and pepper stew with the white rice and ofeakwu with white rice before fried rice.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by sirusX(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
amuokuko:
Op re u madt
in this kind Recession nah him u dey use food pinshures test us..

Come!! no let Person chop him phone ooo, were d hunger go don plenty...

cheesy grin
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Teflon5(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
EagleScribes:
Op, this punishment on us is too much nah. You don make me bite myself now

Lol grin
EagleScribes:
Op, this punishment on us is too much nah. You don make me bite myself now

Lol
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
amuokuko:
Op re u madt in this kind Recession nah him u dey use food pinshures test us..
Come!! no let Person chop him phone ooo, were d hunger go don plenty...

No,I'm not madt n recession won't stop u from giving yourself a fried rice treat
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin
amagunnerfan:
I don marry I for wife you straight. Jollof rice fada.
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:
I prefer the one I prepared a while back.

come n gimme na
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by amuokuko: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:

No,I'm not madt n recession won't stop u from giving yourself a fried rice treat

I can only afford soaked rice.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by ROCE: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
You know wetin go dey make Jollof laugh? Fried rice no dey last. If symptoms rottenness persists, consult your cook after one day grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Chukazu: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
in Lagos..what they promise vs what you actually get undecided

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
amuokuko:

I can only afford soaked rice.

lol
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by vascey(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
People will just come here and be claiming fallacy.
Fried rice better than jollof rice? Hooooow?
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by abike12(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
I love fried rice!
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chukazu:
in Lagos..what they promise vs what you actually get undecided

hahaha
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by ipledge10(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:

2. This strong independent rice that doesn’t need meat to survive.
this is not fried rice,but white rice with little palm oil
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by banmee(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tiny23:

come n gimme na

Lol. . .Long throat no go ki you. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fried >>> Jollof cheesy
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by crazygod(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
No 4 and 5 ni jooor
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

Lol. . .Long throat no go ki you. grin

not my fault,i just love fried rice
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by 900warriorz: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
My girlfriend makes the best jollof rice. Everyone who knows her, knows that fact....#Ifemi cool
Re: 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
I still prefer concotion Sha cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. / Who Remembers This Ghana Bread From The 80s? / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.