Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking (7384 Views)

Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. / What This Woman Wore To An Event Should It Be Classified As Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by olaboo123: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
thats kim sis , kourtney at the beach the only kardashian with no surgery

see ful photos : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/oh-mine-see-what-37years-old-woman-wore.html

1 Share

Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by GMbuharii: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
The attention seeking family..

Buh na wao,see nyansh!
grin grin grin
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by ouzo1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is this nyash??...someone pls call the paramedic who is with my vaseline nw

1 Like

Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by mKc9ET(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
So na like dis Kim k for don de look if say she no do silicon, surgery stuff. Ha oyibo mind for physical scam ooo
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by generalbush(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oh No!!!..... I love em whites embarassed cry
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by gen2briz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
And who are the people talking?
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
No @OP,she had her boobs augumented way back wen she was still a teenager.only Kendal i tink hasnt had any MAJOR procedure done.ranging from dia mum to d now surgery-obssesed Kylie,they ev all had procedures done-#nohating ooooo!!!
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by hardebaur(m): 4:13am On Sep 19, 2016
The K,Are busy doing nothing,but making on money...I will nver waste my time,and sit down and watch somone family.
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by lonelydora: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
All of una follow dey make this Kardashian family get money. Make we begin bone them, you will see how irrelevant they will become.
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Guys, warris dis mehn

Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by jessiecah(f): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Nice swim suit
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by brandonobi(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2016
agbekeOreke86:
No @OP,she had her boobs augumented way back wen she was still a teenager.only Kendal i tink hasnt had any MAJOR procedure done.ranging from dia mum to d now surgery-obssesed Kylie,they ev all had procedures done-#nohating ooooo!!!
sooooo true
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by sEGXY2(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2016
agbekeOreke86:
Kendall had a nose implant way back although she hasn't confirmed it herself
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by Malayy(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
if not that I have resigned from vaseline crew, I for do justice with this pishure..
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by ChizzyQijiaren(f): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm l no fit shout.

Hey people watch interesting daily life, travel and tour vlogs on the youtube channel (link below), visit to JAMES BOND ISLAND in Thailand, Chinese Great Wall at Beijing, China and so many other historical sites around Asia and the World at large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzELpaIDfc0
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by fox26: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
ChizzyQijiaren:
hmmm l no fit shout.

Hey people watch interesting daily life, travel and tour vlogs on the youtube channel (link below), visit to JAMES BOND ISLAND in Thailand, Chinese Great Wall at Beijing, China and so many other historical sites around Asia and the World at large.

hey ask Buhari to go there. we got no money, did you go there yourself? its nasty there yoy will eat dogs and cats. fvck in the buthole too
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by fox26: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
ChizzyQijiaren:
hmmm l no fit shout.

hey ask Buhari to go there. we got no money, did you go there yourself? its nasty there yoy will eat dogs and cats. f**k you in the butthole too
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by fox26: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
omg she shit in the water! can you see a big shit floating over there!!!
Re: Oh Mine, See What A 37years Old Woman Wore To The Beach That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2018
agbekeOreke86:
wow, i know your look-alike.
I would have called her your twin sister if you arent from ogbomosho.
Na true say na 2 people God create for this world sha.
She looks just exactky like you do Oreke! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) / Wilfried Bony Shows Off His Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.