Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription (17136 Views)

Multi-tv Channels... Am I Missing Any Other Channel? / To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box / Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Have u ever thought of a decoder with zero subscription?
Have u ever thought of having access to over 2000 channels(movies, sports, News, documentaries, live games) plus all your favorite TV channels without paying a dime for subscription?
Have u ever thought of using your TV to surf the Internet and chat with friends?
Have u thought of having access to all live matches and live programmes without paying a dime?
Have u ever thought of being the first person to watch newly release movies and having access to all movies you want?
Have u ever thought of sharing all interesting movies watched with love ones?

Then the ANDROID TV BOX is a must have for you. It has all you could ever imagine and its free of charge without any subscription rate or limitation attached.

What is an Android TV Box?
An Android TV Box is a device that operates on an Android operating system and its capable of outputting multiple forms of media content, compressing your data(data economical), turning your TV into a smart TV with browsing and chatting functionalities, watching all channels without limitation and having access to the latest movies. For the most part, and Android TV Box is similar to a Android phone, but has better processing power, wifi connectivity, storage outputs, gaming and free media streaming content, Free TV, and On-demand Shows/Movies free, memory capacity and lots more
All u need to do is to say bye bye to subscription!!!

Operating system
Android TV Boxes are running on the Android Lollipop, Kitkat operating system and higher OS. This operating system is very quick and allows for speedy processing and graphics rendering. In addition to the operating system, most common devices have a powerful Quad-core chipset within. This provides for a smooth user experience and allows users to play the latest 3D games and watch high definition media content with ease.

Outputs

The Android TV Boxes has a variety of outputs. Typically, a device will have at least 2-3 usb ports, ethernet port, AV Out port, an SD card port and an HDMI output. Some of the higher quality boxes will also include a fiber optic (SPDIF) output as well. The USB ports are of great importance with the Android TV Box.

Smart TV

If you are looking for a way to turn any TV into a Smart TV, then an Android TV Box is the answer. Each Android TV Box has a well laid out user interface that is fully customize-able. You have options for social media, gaming, internet browsing, and a huge array of applications to choose from. Key features include, Facebook, Netflix, Google Chrome, Twitter, Youtube, and any other app that is available on the Google play store.

This device is more than just a TV box considering it features and non-limitation.

For your Android TV Box contact US on

OR
Visit our office @ Tech shop, 4th Floor, Sahad Store, Central district, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by dickson2000(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
More than 2000 channels? Are u kidding me...hmmmm....If this works really then DSTV and other service provider are in trouble.
Need something like this.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by Joe4lv(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Will only order when I have seen reviews from users but my smart TV works well but I need something better.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Joe4lv:
Will only order when I have seen reviews from users but my smart TV works well but I need something better.
Sir, I must tell u that it has all features that would make u happy and in-fact lots of persons come to get it on daily basis from our office.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by Lildav: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
What is the cost??
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by Fisayo1212: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Can dis work everywhere in Nig & hw much is it
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by ndaman25: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
wat is the cost
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Fisayo1212:
Can dis work everywhere in Nig & hw much is it
Sir, It can work anywhere in Nigeria. The Box comes in different versions and models.
MXQ comes with Android 4.4 kitkat = 40000 plus free configuration and installation
QUAD CORE Box comes with Android 4.4 kitkat = 40000 plus free configuration and installation
MGII comes with Android 4.4 kitkat = 40000 plus free configuration and installation

MXQPRO comes with Android 5.1 lollipop = 45000 plus free configuration and installation
KI PLUS comes with Android 5.1 lollipop = 50000 plus free configuration and installation
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2016
ndaman25:
wat is the cost
Sir, the Box comes in different versions and models.
MXQ comes with Android 4.4 kitkat = 40000 plus free configuration and installation
QUAD CORE Box comes with Android 4.4 kitkat = 40000 plus free configuration and installation
MGII comes with Android 4.4 kitkat = 40000 plus free configuration and installation

MXQPRO comes with Android 5.1 lollipop = 45000 plus free configuration and installation
KI PLUS comes with Android 5.1 lollipop = 50000 plus free configuration and installation
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Lildav:
What is the cost??
Sir, The Box comes in different versions and models.

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by shafanik: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Does it work at any part of the country am currently in a rural area, wondering f it will work here.

Can I watch all of dstv channels using the device.

How do I use it to browser?
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2016
shafanik:
Does it work at any part of the country am currently in a rural area, wondering f it will work here.

Can I watch all of dstv channels using the device.

How do I use it to browser?
Sir, it works everywhere.....u can watch any channel in this world.
U can connect it with your phone, connect through a wireless keyboard or use your Tv box remote to chat and browse.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by shafanik: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
IT4U:

U can connect it with your phone, connect through a wireless keyboard or use your Tv box remote to chat and browse.
IT4U:

Chaiii!
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
shafanik:

Chaiii!
It does work anywhere once they are networks
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by ToluNewman: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op is not telling you everything, he ain't talking about the data consumption. if you are using it to watch about 6 football matches every weekend, you will need about 3 gb of data and pray that your network is good or else it will just be hanging. I am not trying to spoil market for op but I hate it when people don't give a full description of what they are selling.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
ToluNewman:
Op is not telling you everything, he ain't talking about the data consumption. if you are using it to watch about 6 football matches every weekend, you will need about 3 gb of data and pray that your network is good or else it will just be hanging. I am not trying to spoil market for op but I hate it when people don't give a full description of what they are selling.
Yea....u aint but u know every region in Nigeria has a network thats superb and fast, so u just have use the best network in your area for your Android TV box. Watching live matches, documentaries, news, programmes doesn't consume data perhaps u want to watch a 4gb movie or probably u want to download a 4gb movie online thats when data consumption comes in Else 2GB a month covers all live matches, programmes ,news, chats, and documentaries.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by pryme(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
IT4U:

Yea....u aint but u know every region in Nigeria has a network thats superb and fast, so u just have use the best network in your area for your Android TV box. Watching live matches, documentaries, news, programmes doesn't consume data perhaps u want to watch a 4gb movie or probably u want to download a 4gb movie online thats when data consumption comes in Else 2GB a month covers all live matches, programmes ,news, chats, and documentaries.

Deal breaker. You should know by in most areas in Nigeria the networks are epileptic, am yet see 4g in all the cities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by ToluNewman: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
IT4U:

I doubt if 2gb covers all matches a month, I have a friend that used one back then in school, the graphics quality of the channel will determine that but I know someone using mobdro will use about 500mb per match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
pryme:

Deal breaker. You should know by in most areas in Nigeria the networks are epileptic, am yet see 4g in all the cities in Nigeria
I know 4G is the fastest network but its also superb and very fast without problem on 3G networks
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ToluNewman:

I doubt if 2gb covers all matches a month, I have a friend that used one back then in school, the graphics quality of the channel will determine that but I know someone using mobdro will use about 500mb per match
Sir, if u doubt me please visit our office to see what i'm telling you. Seeing is believing they say. Our Android TV BOX comes with a data compressor that makes it economize your data. Ours is different from others sir.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by ToluNewman: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
IT4U:

Sir, if u doubt me please visit our office to see what i'm telling you. Seeing is believing they say. Our Android TV BOX comes with a data compressor that makes it economize your data. Ours is different from others sir.
ok, if you say so. am honestly not trying to spoil market for you, I just prefer it when people know what they are getting into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
ToluNewman:

ok, if you say so. am honestly not trying to spoil market for you, I just prefer it when people know what they are getting into
I know sir but u can give it a try to our office
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by donaremu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello all,

This box can be gotten on from Dealdey http://www.dealdey.com/deals/tv-box-android-mxq-4k-2 @ 16k.
You can configure it yourself, there are videos online on youtube.
Lastly, you subscribe to a paid IPTV service for $40.

cool
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Visited us @ Techshop 4th floor, Sahad stores, Central Area- Abuja for your Android TV box or

Reach us on the following numbers
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by goodieuzo: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
donaremu:
Hello all,

This box can be gotten on from Dealdey http://www.dealdey.com/deals/tv-box-android-mxq-4k-2 @ 16k.
You can configure it yourself, there are videos online on youtube.
Lastly, you subscribe to a paid IPTV service for $40.

cool
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by emyfine08: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
explane how it comsuming data ? data is d ploblem
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
emyfine08:

explane how it comsuming data ? data is d ploblem
Sir, our Android TV box come with a preinstalled data compression/economy software. It doesn't consume data. 2.5gb is enough for live match streaming, news, documentaries and movie a month
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by hary158: 6:03am On Sep 22, 2016
can u list out the sports channels one can get with it
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
hary158:
can u list out the sports channels one can get with it
Sir, u can get all sport channels on it.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by georgee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
@Op. I dont believe 2.5G would be enough for a whole month of soccer streaming undecided undecided. I do Cyberspace 6K for 25Gig and it is very fast on my phone where i stream all soccer matches. This ur box is kinda expensive sef , 50K loun loun.. Ar u in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
georgee:
@Op. I dont believe 2.5G would be enough for a whole month of soccer streaming undecided undecided. I do Cyberspace 6K for 25Gig and it is very fast on my phone where i stream all soccer matches. This ur box is kinda expensive sef , 50K loun loun.. Ar u in lagos
Sir, we are in Abuja but can do delivery to anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Watch More Than 2000 Channels And Live Matches On Your Tv With Zero Subscription by IT4U: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Visit our office @ 4th Floor, Techshop limited, Sahad Store, Central Area - Abuja
Or Visit Mysetbox.Tv to Order for your Android Box

You can reach us on the following numbers

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Scan Your Mytv Receiver In 9 Easy Steps / Top 5 Best Selling Android TV Box in Nigeria and Where to buy. / Latest Tech Multi LNB Satellite Dish (FTA) More Than 150 Free Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.