Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet (32052 Views)

Nigerian Start-ups Launch First Android Game – Dodge An Escape From Doom / CRYPTOGENE ICO - An ICO You Can't Afford To Miss / Does Bullet Contains Posion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by ibroh22(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by NevetsIbot(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
awwwwn. Lovely!!!!
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by goshen26: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
But

Who

Invented gun?
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Kgdavid(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
so a thread is needed to explain why the dodging of bullets in the matrix is unreal?

really??
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by bkool7(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Explorers:

Dont try that with White House Snipers.
Those are exceptions
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Interesting cheesy
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by kokobongo: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
My theory is that.... if u hear the sound then ur still alive and if u dont..... RIP

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by babasolo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
jaysparx:
What if the person uses a machine gun

Haba Bros, When U Never Dodge Rain Water, How U Want Dodge Machine Gun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
realestniggah:
angry

in warri where i come from this is how we dodge bullet

[img]http://i./twpYnBnUobHRm.gif[/img] [img]http://i./ZGuCTJqQxefrq.gif[/img]

Will try warrior weed next time, never knew it is this strong.. cool
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Cityguy: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oku l'eleja ntaaaa grin Botom line: Don't try this at home, school or anywhere.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by prince985(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
con dodge na

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by sanyahkod(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is a lie.

Op haff not watched Matrix. Since I watched the movie, my faith is strengthened that I can dodge any bullet both near or far. I just need to work on my elastic limit grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Fidelismaria: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't dodge a bullet
I catch it wit my bare hands
lyk dem observers in fringe
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
bkool7:
Many people have actually dodged bullets in real life. It's helps when you see when the shooter is about to shoot, with that you have some seconds to react ahead.
When you're being shot at, aways run away in zig zag. This leaves the shooter confused and directionless

@the bolded, with a pistol or hand gun maybe. But definitely NOT with an AK-47 or Pump action BB gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by bkool7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
prince3009:

@the bolded, with a pistol or hand gun maybe. But definitely NOT with an AK-47 or Pump action BB gun

Another exception
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by thegame(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Explorers:

Dont try that with White House Snipers.

grin grin

And have you seen white house snipers in action before?

Olympus has fallen and white house down are just for entertainment o
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Sphilip1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
RobinHez:
Thank you all for the love you've shown me so far concerning my blogposts on science, I appreciate. smiley

boss, could we talk? Maybe on Facebook
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by udatso: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Sphilip1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
sanyahkod:
Is a lie.

Op haff not watched Matrix. Since I watched the movie, my faith is strengthened that I can dodge any bullet both near or far. I just need to work on my elastic limit grin

lol grin , we leave you to your faith then
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by macaranta(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Okay..
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Marlvin(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Reminds me of Smallville Kyle xy ..
Flash ..
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by emmyhumble(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
jaysparx:
What if the person uses a machine gun

You will have to do machine dodging oo lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by LoveJesus87(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
bkool7:
Many people have actually dodged bullets in real life. It's helps when you see when the shooter is about to shoot, with that you have some seconds to react ahead.
When you're being shot at, aways run away in zig zag. This leaves the shooter confused and directionless
come and try naw. grin u will not live to tell d story, both u Nd d zigzag na d two of u ah go shooter togeda.zigzag ko grin grin
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kgdavid:
so a thread is needed to explain why the dodging of bullets in the matrix is unreal?

really??
There are so many websites in the virtual world dedicated to debunking Hollywood stunts...

Trust me if these articles don't exist... There's a high percent chance people would be practicing them..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFU it's called Silencer and Suppressor !! they are 2 different things. say what you know and leave the one you don't....
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
udatso:
your sense of humour is extraordinary
Thanks bro. smiley

Don't forget to leave a comment on the source blog... It would put a smile on my face.. wink
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Samuelokenwa:
STFU it's called Silencer and Suppressor !! they are 2 different things. say what you know and leave the one you don't....
I was careful enough to use THE phrase "OFFICIALLY CALLED" go back and see it

whatever name is given to a patent is what's it's called. Officially!

And no, they're not too different things.

#do your research and stop hating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sphilip1:

boss, could we talk? Maybe on Facebook

I'm sorry. I am not on Facebook... But you can send me a DM on Twitter @Robin_Hez
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
see person wey neva enter gunfight dey talk ............na wa oooooooooo grin grin grin
LOL, na wetin science fit do person o grin
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
The muzzle flash provides plenty visual stimulus. I agree that it is virtually impossible though.
Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by stankezzy: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
All these talks are lies, some years back, I was attacked by armed robbers , they approached me and demanded for my car key but because I thought they were not armed , I neglected them and one of them became angry put his hand inside and pulled a pistol, immediately he pointed it to my leg I jumped, he shot it but my jumping and grace of God allowed me to dodge the bullet , it just scratched my trousers and hit the wall. so dodging of bullet is possible

1 Like

Re: Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet by RobinHez(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
stankezzy:
All these talks are lies, some years back, I was attacked by armed robbers , they approached me and demanded for my car key but because I thought they were not armed , I neglected them and one of them became angry put his hand inside and pulled a pistol, immediately he pointed it to my leg I jumped, he shot it but my jumping and grace of God allowed me to dodge the bullet , it just scratched my trousers and hit the wall. so dodging of bullet is possible

Lol, u just proved my last paragraph. Reacting before the trigger is pulled is ur only chance. And that is exactly what you did. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China / Big White Cockroaches ; Not The People From Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.