Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (28987 Views)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by EngrWanted: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
I prefer asking a "friend" for her hand in marriage...

Starting up relationships over again can really be tasking. I believe you have female friends or coursemates who you"ve come in contact with during ur school days. Why not hook up with them? At least you"ve had an idea abt Hw they are already in the past.

Urm referral is a no no for me tho..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by paranorman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Do that and make the worst mistake of your life!
I bet you haven't met pretenders, they'd pretend till you end up in marriage..
Bro, there's no proper way to find the right lad for marriage these end times..

If you're a true Christian, my advice is for you to pray and fast personally about it. You don't need any pastor or soothsayer to help as long you're a true child of God. Ask God to reveal your wife to you. Pray in your closet. Fast and let not a soul know. Don't not ask for any sign. Just ask God to reveal your true wife to you. Marriage can either make or mar you as a man. Don't go for a girl because she's very religious or her father is a pastor or she sings like an angel or she has the anointing of Elijah or your great-grand granpa can vouch for her or she's beautiful or she's rich/gainfully employed e.t.c. Seek God's direction and you'l be happy man for the rest of your life. DON'T HURRIEDLY ENTER a LIFE-TIME BOUNDAGE, pray and wait on God for a lifetime BLISS!

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ogawisdom(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Referral is OK provided u have at least 6 months to date n court d person b4 u decide weather to marry or nt. Successful compatibility test is key.

Hw u meet does nt matter much, what matters is what becomes of both of u after abt 6months to one year in it.

Wooing or getting referral which is better? Well none is better BC d story of love is different for everyone, I will say use both n see what works for u.

People jst expect everyone love story to be d same which is wrong, there are no rules jst b your self n see what works for u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
so you're done multiple dating in your 20's and early 30's and now, you're waiting for a magical wife material to jam.

Rome was not built in a day. who were does karishikas you were wasting time with eh, that you couldn't jam future wife and keep her??

hehehehehehe....people wey marry by referral still dey divorce.

you neva chin chum chin grin

your search just begin. grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Joavid:
so you're done multiple dating in your 20's and early 30's and now, you're waiting for a magical wife material to jam.

Rome was not built in a day. who were does karishikas you were wasting time with eh, that you couldn't jam future wife and keep her??

You're harsh. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by sisisioge: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmm, it is a herculean task finding the right match and of course it is seriously stressful starting a new relationship at anytime. Imagine the rigmarole of finding someone who shares same values as you? Someone who wouldn't turn to a vampire on you eventually? Someone who would respect you, your family and him/herself?

I agree with cutehector, seek out a friend or get connected by someone who already know you and the person being connected to you. It makes it a lot easier jare.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Joavid:

cmon don't think like that. There are guys out there who havnt wasted their youthful days chasing women rather they used such energy in trying to prepare a bright future for their future wife and kids.

Are you single? Why not hook up with him? He may be a billionaire. wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Me sef I am looking for a good man too....Nairalanders biko epp me! I would love a comfortable, muscular guy with 6-packs. Hope ayam not asking for too much... #OkayBye grin

[size=5pt]Abeg make I go continue my Skrill funds search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders, biko epp me. @N390/$[/size]

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by herzern(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Referral cool
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Lovelynature(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
I won't suggest you to get married by referral in this 21st century. Many marriages by referral do fail woefully.

So find her yourself. You know what you want and the best way you want it. Compatibility - the ability to understand and tolerate each other - is what matters most in marriage.

So don't allow anything make you rush into it. Relax your mind and seek God one on one as regards to your marriage. The union called marriage is a vital part of life and should be entered carefully and well prepared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by lonelydora: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Follow your heart. When you are ready to settle down, wife material will show up from no where. You are not yet ready since you are yet to choose from the numerous girls you dated.

When you are ready, you will start seeing the girl's heart than the physical appearance.

Good luck in your search bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Beesluv: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kkwiwi
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by abatobi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
brother the only option and the best is to pray and trust on God is the one one that orchestrate all this in the beginning and him alone is d one i can suggest to you

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by SABA2002(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Singing..... I am married to jesus Satan leave me alone

grin grin grin

To marry for this Buhari regime na die..... Bag of rice na how much again shocked shocked

The Bible talk say.... He that findth a wife.... Findth a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord.

Me self I dey market D find wife

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Dottore: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm here but don't know what to say. * yawns* and leaves thread
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
EngrWanted:
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?
well, keep at it... But bear in mind that no one is perfect before you keep on snooping and finding things you ought not to. Let fate carry you cos if you carry this mindset about referrals, you might really regret it. Just know that your relation or friend won't be the one suffering d matrimonial ish when d ghenghen starts.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ChappyChase: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good cook and pusssy!
nma24:
Is that all?
Hell NO!!
A good marriage is like locked room and good sex
and food are the keys to the room and when we
enter, we go adjust the rest.......
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dottore:
I'm here but don't know what to say. * yawns* and leaves thread
Lazy

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
SABA2002:
Singing..... I am married to jesus Satan leave me alone

grin grin grin

To marry for this Buhari regime na die..... Bag of rice na how much again shocked shocked

The Bible talk say.... He that findth a wife.... Findth a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord.

Me self I dey market D find wife
That doesn't stop anyone from marrying. Just cut your coat according to your cloth. Which market? Main market of Araria market? Wish u d best o smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by phelps007: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
It depends on who is doing the referral. And how well the person knows the lady. Referral doesn't guarantee you what you intend to land.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Walexsammy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
ChappyChase:
Good cook and pusssy!
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by SABA2002(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
nma24:
That doesn't stop anyone from marrying. Just cut your coat according to your cloth. Which market? Main market of Araria market? Wish u d best o smiley

grin araria wetin?..... Make flood carry me.......?

You kwanu you never enter market?

Thanks smiley
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by nortcentrallord(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Joavid:

Lol
Dnt take it personal now. He could actually be a good guy. Nice guys always have issues because you these 21st ladies like to have him but can't keep him while you love to keep the bad guy but cant.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by remsonik(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Don't rely on referrals,its a disaster waiting to happen. Network with sensible ladies around you,strike a conversation on social media. You can find a wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by golor(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bros I can refer two for you, d two re extremely wife material one a fresh graduate of English department, good cook she's, intelligent she's to make matter worst, you can travel for years and still come back to meet her d way you leave her, she's from akwa ibom state.......the babe I swear is a wife material. The second is just graduated from sociology, from cross river, extremely good cook your friends and family must love her, she's a treasure, she doesn't keep enemy, even if you like offend her, she will still be the one to reconcile with you, you can keep her and travel as well, she's a die hard hustler. They re both my neighbour here in school uniuyo. Both are extremely godly. You won't regret any if you choose any.

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by fairlyisabel(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
I will advise you to pray and go about this yourself. But if you decide to seek for the support of your friends or relatives in this then you should be prepared to court her with your eyes wide open, look beyond beauty. If possible, stay out of sexx to avoid been beclouded by it. People can wear pretences especially desperate ones just to achieve their set goals. You too should be what you want to attract atleast to make it easier for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by donhils: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
paranorman:
Do that and make the worst mistake of your life!
I bet you haven't met pretenders, they'd pretend till you end up in marriage..
Bro, there's no proper way to find the right lad for marriage these end times..

[/b]If you're a true Christian[b], my advice is for you to pray and fast personally about it. You don't need any pastor or soothsayer to help as long you're a true child of God. Ask God to reveal your wife to you. Pray in your closet. Fast and let not a soul know. Don't not ask for any sign. Just ask God to reveal your true wife to you. Marriage can either make or mar you as a man. Don't go for a girl because she's very religious or her father is a pastor or she sings like an angel or she has the anointing of Elijah or your great-grand granpa can vouch for her or she's beautiful or she's rich/gainfully employed e.t.c. Seek God's direction and you'l be happy man for the rest of your life. DON'T HURRIEDLY ENTER a LIFE-TIME BOUNDAGE, pray and wait on God for a lifetime BLISS!
So what if he's not a true Christian or won't those that are not Christians or atheists or Muslims or buddhas get married too?

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Emasel(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
God and a good wife are the two best things a man can have.

May God favour you EngrWanted in ur quest for a good wife. But there is no conventional way, neither referral nor toasting her urself is better.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by professore(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
I thought you guys (engineers) are always boasting that all the ladies in this world are on your neck grin

Now my advice: this is why it is good to be a church boy or girl from the early age,all you need is to approach your pastor to approach a sister for you,no stress no insults if she is interested or not it's a matter of yes or no.

To any young man or woman reading this,here is one more,I mean,one more reason to be a serious/devoted christian.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by KCDamsel(f): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Keep searching by youself and pray to God for a compatible woman...(note) don't expect to get every quality of your choice in a woman but u can amend and align her to an extent.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.