Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS (62539 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by dainformant(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Guess the new and "efficient" way of finding love now is on social media... These couple are trending online not because of how much they love themselves but how they started their love story. According to the man who shared the photos, it all started from direct messages DM, which was initiated by the lady. Now, the rest is history.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ladies-sometimes-dm-him-first-because.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by HungerBAD: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am happy for them honestly.

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

517 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
if na for Nigeria, na to chop and clean mouth

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
na so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
where are dem ladies. Just drop ur pride and do the needful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by dainformant(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ladies take note

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by soberdrunk(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerian girls go gree hear!!!?? All dem sabi nah "how did you get my number", "how did you get my pin" like say dem buy phone to dey call and ping themselves". The number of girls way don miss der husband cos of "how did you get my number" "how did you get my pin" eheen, after dem go dey roll 4 ground 4 Shiloh like say husband go fall from up! Them go see fine boy, instead make them make move, dem go dey wait make man come toast them like say them be 'shoprite bread'............... angry angry

401 Likes 47 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's not a matter of who should first send a message.

She only said yes because he met her standards. grin

He only asked her to be his wife because she met his standards as well. cool

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cutehector:

well said

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no. Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religion on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

I wear jalabiya so no fear

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
See as the lady dry like panla fish.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmm. I guess he's only trying to encourage ladies to go for what they want. Which is okay but I'll advise ladies to stop seeing marriage as a goal or an accomplishment.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by mercichoco(f): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have sent alot of dm, pm or whatever but i don't seems to get response

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by dainformant(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
guess u haven't sent it to the right guy
mercichoco:

13 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
The girl tho

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Berbierklaus(f): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
So that one myopic minded fellow will gloat that I sent him a PM/DM and wooed him abi

Thank you I will pass angry

11 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by danbrowndmf(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So that one myopic minded fellow will gloat that I sent him a PM/DM and wooed him abi

so if you and your man have issues and he said u woo him..issit in anyway a crime? You ladies are always scared of rejection.something we men face err time. grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ladyF(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
S£UN this could be us o, biko reply my PM kiss kiss kiss

[size=5pt]Abeg make I go continue my Skrill funds search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders, biko epp me. @N390/$[/size]

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Jay542(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Still haven't gotten a dm angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Victorakats(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Truth is that we have gone past the archaic method of declaring your interest to an individual.
There's no hard and fast rules. If you like him, please don't be shy to compliment him or approach him.
He will only chop and clean mouth when he gets hold of your panties and not when you define the terms of the relationship.
Social media is like any other meeting place, miracles can happen to anyone who believes and is prepared for a purposeful relationship.
Some met on 2go and they're married
Some met on Facebook and they're enjoying their marriage
While some met on Twitter and of course you know the story.

Where you met him is not the most important, but who you met!

www.amaraofficial.com

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Flashh: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't think that girl is a Nigerian.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by tola9ja: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin

Awon oponu

Open roof wife lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ibkgab001: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
They will take you for granted .. count your self lucky

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by emeijeh(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
What is she wearing sef?

But also know that what works for you might not work for another girl

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Too dry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no. Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religion on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

Ishilove come here.

well said. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Gracito(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol. O di mma
Cutehector:
on point!

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by casttlebarbz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
All the best
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ouzo1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

No vex,them say make gals atyms Dm guys nt robots and I repeat gals nt robots ...u re nt included

13 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Icecomrade: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:

[size=15pt] buy a bag of rice and give your village people to release your destiny grin [/size]

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Funjosh(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why is she half naked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.