Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] (9931 Views)

Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) / FUN; If You Were Rescuing Everyone Here From A..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
You have just been Mandated to fire one of these hot women…..Who Will It Be?
pics below

2 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by EmperorLee(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Secretary straight grin. She no do normal like the rest grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by greatnaija01: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
I WILL SACK THE ONE I CHOOSE TO MARRY. its too simple. no brainer at all.

4 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by greatnaija01: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
I WILL SACK THE ONE I CHOOSE TO MARRY. its too simple. no brainer at all....
Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by nnachukz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
For my likeness, the personal trainer will be sacked I don't need such. Overload is against my law.

19 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:
lol bad eye

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
greatnaija01:
I WILL SACK THE ONE I CHOOSE TO MARRY. its too simple. no brainer at all....
which is?

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
nnachukz:
For my likeness, the personal trainer will be sacked I don't need such. Overload is against my law.
thats not overload oga..
Thats BBW

2 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by Shiitposter: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
All of them

They all look vapid and incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by greatnaija01: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

which is?

THE ONE I WANT TO MARRY. (whomever that is amongst them) chikena. PICTURE CANT POSSIBLY FOOL ME INTO MARRIAGE..... na character na... so since their character wasnt stated... then I GAVE YOU THE BEST ANSWER.

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
personal trainer.

3 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by delighteddell(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
raphieMontella:
You have just been Mandated to fire one of these hot women…..Who Will It Be?
pics below

Personal trainer or The secretary. That PT's got a real big hand

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by mercichoco(f): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
EmperorLee:
Why, She is cute

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
greatnaija01:

THE ONE I WANT TO MARRY. (whomever that is amongst them) chikena. PICTURE CANT POSSIBLY FOOL ME INTO MARRIAGE..... na character na... so since their character wasnt stated... then I GAVE YOU THE BEST ANSWER.
haha..ok boss

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shiitposter:
All of them
They all look vapid and incompetent.
? For real?

2 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by Ariani: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
for me personal trainer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by EmperorLee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
Why, She is cute

That's why smiley

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by ikombe: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Personal Trainer undecided

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
delighteddell:

Personal trainer or The secretary. That PT's got a real big hand
lol...and a big *back*

2 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
personal trainer.
why?? What happened to BBW?

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by seniormallam(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
instead i will do a salary pay cut, and the four of them stays and the end we are all happy

3 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
ikombe:
Personal Trainer undecided
you no more love em *big*?

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by klassykute(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
OGHENE SOMETIN MUST KILL A MAN OOO. dis kind death no bad at all
Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by ikombe: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
raphieMontella:
you no more love em *big*?
She looks iritating undecided

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
seniormallam:
instead i will do a salary pay cut, and the four of them stays and the end we are all happy
lol..oliver twist baba nla

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
klassykute:
OGHENE SOMETIN MUST KILL A MAN OOO. dis kind death no bad at all
RIP sire..
*rest in pvssy*

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by jonaifame22(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Everything God created is beautiful, so I'll sack none, having the four of them around is not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by raphieMontella: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
Everything God created is beautiful, so I'll sack none, having the four of them around is not a bad idea
lol...

1 Like

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
I will sack three except the secretary(Cuz they re ashee'sss)
and give d three job to those guys roaming NL job section
Cuz change begins with me

4 Likes

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
I will sack three except the secretary(Cuz they re ashee'sss)
and give d three job to those guys roaming NL job section
Cuz change begins with me

Re: Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] by emperortony: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dunno about you o, but the nanny is soooooo staying. kiss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / Pubic Hair Shaving Salon In Nigeria? / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.