Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State (581 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State / Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State by onyichick(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
my younger sister just got admission into federal govt college otobi in Benue state and their demands are really crazy which makes me believe that the school management are enriching themselves illegally. I'm going to list the items which they have requested parents to buy and submit to the school when bringing their wards to the school.
2 reams of (I.Q) A4 paper
2 drums of saclux emulsion paint
1 1kg detergent
1 1litre of Jim/bleach
1 250ml of dettol
1 air freshener (liquid) 500ml
only to collect prospectus we paid 9000 naira its clearly written out as 500 naira.total school fees for fresh jss 1 student is 81,000 naira.I feel the school management is intentionally reaping off parents.
I'll love if this can get to the appropriate authorities so they could look into it and curb their excesses in order to prevent them from further reaping parents who are really trying to squeeze resources to send their children and wards to school.
please feel free to share the crazy demands of other unity schools. let's call them out and end this ugly trend

(1) (Reply)

Vc For Eastern Palm University Ogboko / Will Uniuyo Release A Second List? / ‘they Can’t Even Have Four Credits’… Niger To Stop ‘throwing Away Money’ On SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.