Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State (694 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State by onyichick(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
my younger sister just got admission into federal govt college otobi Benue state. The school authority has asked all the jss1 students submit the following items.
2 reams of (I.Q) A4 paper
2 drums of saclux emulsion paint
1 1kg of detergent
1 1litre of Jik/bleach
1 air freshener (liquid)
parents were asked to pay 9000 naira before they were given prospectus which is clearly stated as 500naira.total school fees is 81,000naira.I believe the school management is trying to play a fast one by asking for these items either to share among themselves or sell them and share the money. I feel is really wrong and should be strongly condemned in order to bring this to the attention of the appropriate authorities in charge of unity schools.
please feel free to share your views and call out other unity schools engaging in such crazy demands.
the one wey pain me pass na the two bucket of paint.

(1) (Reply)

Phd Graduate Dies On Graduation Dat / Jamb/utme 2017 Form, Registration Cbt Training & Mobile App Past Questions / University Of Benin To Commence A 6weeks ICT Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.