Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. (2617 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Let me cut this story short. We met last year, we loved ourselves like mad, she doesnt have a dad but she introduced me to her mum dec 2015 and I promised her I was going to do same well my dad is a very busy man I only introduced her to my mum. She was very happy but the issue now is she's not happy because av not introduced her to dem fully now she has been stressing on this issue, I told her to be patient this DEC I will bring her home and intro her officially but she just texted me this evening this is the message----

"Its obvious I'm dating a toddler no offence tho I know u care abt me buh dis whole thing is just not working out d way it shud ..d fact dah u dunno wah to say to ur parents abt me made me realize dah I've just bin fooling arnd d fact dat u brought d whole situation up abt meeting our parents nd its almost bin a year since u met mine nd wen it comes to urs derz always a story attached to it its tiring I want som1 hu's not scared to do all dah som1 hu can proudly hold me arnd his neighborhood without being scared of hu'll go nd report him" this is d text pls parent in d house experienced people wat do I do? I need your help
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by jonaifame22(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gals and their gra gra, well jus leave her, dnt reply her, her body go come down

2 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
Gals and their gra gra, well jus leave her, dnt reply her, her body go come down
that's wat am doing I didn't disturb her
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by jonaifame22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Flickzvill:
that's wat am doing I didn't disturb her
keep it up

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Look her well ooo.. She's might be a pretender. I know wat I mean. She's too toward that's not nice. Mk u no marry another mama peace ooo
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by itzmejerry(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
nma24 ladyf paulkillerman ilegend smellyanus smellymouth biafrabushboy food is ready I don't av nothing to contribute

itzmejerry
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by midolian(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
You say your dad is always busy, hin be wall clock? undecided

Abeg carry the poor girl go show ur papa and stop giving silly excuses. Na insecurity dey worry am angry

4 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by arthurshelly: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Flickzvill:
Let me cut this story short. We met last year, we loved ourselves like mad, she doesnt have a dad but she introduced me to her mum dec 2015 and I promised her I was going to do same well my dad is a very busy man I only introduced her to my mum. She was very happy but the issue now is she's not happy because av not introduced her to dem fully now she has been stressing on this issue, I told her to be patient this DEC I will bring her home and intro her officially but she just texted me this evening this is the message----

"Its obvious I'm dating a toddler no offence tho I know u care abt me buh dis whole thing is just not working out d way it shud ..d fact dah u dunno wah to say to ur parents abt me made me realize dah I've just bin fooling arnd d fact dat u brought d whole situation up abt meeting our parents nd its almost bin a year since u met mine nd wen it comes to urs derz always a story attached to it its tiring I want som1 hu's not scared to do all dah som1 hu can proudly hold me arnd his neighborhood without being scared of hu'll go nd report him" this is d text pls parent in d house experienced people wat do I do? I need your help
If I was in ur shoe I will just pretend as if I dint see any message..she worry too much.relax she will soon worn out of energy
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
smithsydny:
Look her well ooo.. She's might be a pretender. I know wat I mean. She's too toward that's not nice. Mk u no marry another mama peace ooo
I don't really get u pls explain better
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
midolian:
You say your dad is always busy, hin be wall clock? undecided

Abeg carry the poor girl go show ur papa and stop giving silly excuses. Na insecurity dey worry am angry
yes he is, apparently not in the country he's a pilot doesn't stay in one place always working. We only get to spend precious time with him festive periods. u get?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
arthurshelly:

If I was in ur shoe I will just pretend as if I dint see any message..she worry too much.relax she will soon worn out of energy
that's wat I did I didn't even send a word to her just left the message
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by 2dice01: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2016
free her she will come back just dont call or text her...within a week she will call it works like magic
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Because... You should have gone straight to your point. Nevertheless, I'll advice you to take your mind off it a bit.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2016
if my girlfriend should ever call me a toddler I swear it's over between us. For a girl to call you a kid means she has no respect for you. Such fuckery! angry

Lastmumu

7 Likes

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:
if my girlfriend should ever call me a toddler I swear it's over between us. For a girl to call you a kid means she has no respect for you. Such fuckery! angry

Lol, Bruh you just fûcking nailed it I swear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by midolian(m): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Flickzvill:
yes he is, apparently not in the country he's a pilot doesn't stay in one place always working. We only get to spend precious time with him festive periods. u get?
I don't get...Take her to meet him during festive period..angry

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by maggilove(f): 4:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Some girls are desperate sha, why can't she wait till december then if the guy does not do the needful she can now send him the text message. Its either she's not matured or insecured. My opinion.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Flickzvill:
I don't really get u pls explain better
typo error...from what u explained she is too forward wch is bad.. She is trying to persuade u so the family will know her Mk u no change mind.lol. My ex was like this trying to impress my whole family the day her bad side show.my brother it was not nice. I ran for my life ooo.look well oop

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by crackhouse(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2016
OK noted.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by alkines(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2016
she knows with that text u will b moved to act fast to do wat she wants....
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Op how old is she?
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2016
2dice01:
free her she will come back just dont call or text her...within a week she will call it works like magic
ok thanks
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
midolian:
I don't get...Take her to meet him during festive period..angry
like I said we met just last year nd she took me to her mom dec, dis year wen my dad was home she couldn't make it b4 we can see him its till dec avv been trying to explain it to her she thinks am playing her d whole tin is just annoying she always complain I hide her from my parent, I rili don't wanty mom to think its just a fling affair am having I want her visit to be special but she just wants to see dem anytime she comes by mehn I don't know fa
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2016
maggilove:
Some girls are desperate sha, why can't she wait till december then if the guy does not do the needful she can now send him the text message. Its either she's not matured or insecured. My opinion.
thank you very much, how I wishe she can see this comment. My parent don't rush in matas like dis I am the only child and she's d first girl am actually introducing to dem which means I want something special with her but she judges too quick thinking am fooling her
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2016
alkines:
she knows with that text u will b moved to act fast to do wat she wants....
yea I will try my best
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op how old is she?
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2016
Your girlfriend is suffering from a combination of desperation and insecurity.. . I really don't think she is a bad person though cos it's only human of her to expect that she should see your parents after letting you see hers.... But you sef, one year too far na because it's obvious you started this relationship with much seriousness like you are almost certain it will end in marriage... MY VIRDICT..... If you are sure she is worth it then do the needful.... ( if it's possible o, you can make a call and have her talk with your dad while waiting for December visit, by now your dad ought to have known that you want to see him with a woman, but if he doesn't know, then I just have to agree with your woman about her decisions)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by xpressTrade: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
She is Mad Tell her it took u 9 months to meet ur parents .so She beta chill

1 Like

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Your girlfriend is suffering from a combination of desperation and insecurity.. . I really don't think she is a bad person though cos it's only human of her to expect that she should see your parents after letting you see hers.... But you sef, one year too far na because it's obvious you started this relationship with much seriousness like you are almost certain it will end in marriage... MY VIRDICT..... If you are sure she is worth it then do the needful.... ( if it's possible o, you can make a call and have her talk with your dad while waiting for December visit, by now your dad ought to have known that you want to see him with a woman, but if he doesn't know, then I just have to agree with your woman about her decisions)
thanks bunch, your comment shows you are very matured and wise I will yield to your advice thank you
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Flickzvill(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2016
smithsydny:
typo error...from what u explained she is too forward wch is bad.. She is trying to persuade u so the family will know her Mk u no change mind.lol. My ex was like this trying to impress my whole family the day her bad side show.my brother it was not nice. I ran for my life ooo.look well oop
aii I will tnx
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Flickzvill:

When a girl is too agitating to see your parents and meet your siblings, it means she's willing to spend the rest of her life with you...just goan do as she has said.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Flickzvill:
thanks bunch, your comment shows you are very matured and wise I will yield to your advice thank you
you are welcome bro... You are also wise to be able to distinguish between matured/wise advice and immature advice..

(1) (2) (Reply)

3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) / Why Are White American Men So Slutty? / I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.