Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria (13019 Views)

Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change / Funniest Memes On Galaxy Note 7 Explosions / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by echo2(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
When they will be rushing to lunch a device without proper testing.

1 Like

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by kaen1317: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
What does Nigeria's CPC know. If you pack all the dangerous Samsung give them dey go collect am
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by JeffreyJames(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
ipledge10:
This month is a really good month for Apple, their stock rise by 12% and forecast to reach 20%. Apple is really reaping from Samsung bad market...

A good prayer point from the scenario...

Prayer point?.. Lol
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2016
kayswag100:

well, everyone should buy what he can afford right?
Thanks bro.. .now you get my point tho.. ..
By the way I like the matured manner in which you handled our back and forth convo. ...you are a real man.. . cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2016
See CPC flexing muscles, giving Samsung 7 day ultimatum when the phones have already been recalled. This is a global issue, so it's safe for our ineffective CPC to ride on the backs of more proactive agencies across the globe. This report that they quoted isn't even their own research. Samsung has already announced that the phones will be replaced. The new phones will be in stores from 21st Sept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by duduade: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Good move.

We really need protection. That is how Toyota will recall cars and never talk about cars in Africa.

Thank you... I always wonder if we don't use those cars recalled

1 Like

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by VictorAB: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
siraj1402:
Samsung time don expired.

*WHO KNOWS TOMORROW??*

In 1985, Dasuki arrested Buhari.

In 2016, Buhari arrested Dasuki.

In 1995, Al Mustapha arrested Obasanjo on the order of General Abacha.

In 1999, Obasanjo arrested Al Mustapha and he was jailed for 8 years.

In the 90's under Rawlings regime Dr. Spio Gabriel was the minister of communications and Mahama was his deputy.

Today John Mahama is the President and has employed his former boss as minister.

Life is like a COIN thrown up in the air. You can't really predict which side will turn up.

NO ONE STAYS ON TOP FOREVER. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME AND SEASON.

That Person you Despised/Ridiculed/Treated like shits and act like GOD over today, may have control over your Life/Career or Save your head tomorrow. NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW!.

Treat everyone with respect and show some kindness because there will always be a tomorrow. Be good to all!

A Boss today might become a Subordinate tomorrow because there's no permanent state in life.

ALWAYS USE YOUR POWERS AND POSITIONS CAUTIOUSLY AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.

Always stand for what is right, fair and just.
Like Mugabe said: "...treat the towel with care because the same place you used in cleaning your bottom today might be the same place you will use in cleaning your face tomorrow."

REMEMBER THIS, NO ACT OF KINDNESS IS A WASTE! OUR PRIME PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO HELP OTHERS AND IF YOU CAN NOT HELP THEM, AT LEAST DO NOT HURT THEM!

_____
Not a mistake. Read and Reflect.

Obasanjo did not arrest Al-Mustapha, He was arressted by Abdulsalami in 1998
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by positivec(f): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2016
siraj1402:

*WHO KNOWS TOMORROW??*

In the 90's under Rawlings regime Dr. Spio Gabriel was the minister of communications and Mahama was his deputy.

Today John Mahama is the President and has employed his former boss as minister.

Life is like a COIN thrown up in the air. You can't really predict which side will turn up.

That Person you Despised/Ridiculed/Treated like shits and act like GOD over today, may have control over your Life/Career or Save your head tomorrow. NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW!.

Treat everyone with respect and show some kindness because there will always be a tomorrow. Be good to all!

A Boss today might become a Subordinate tomorrow because there's no permanent state in life.

Like Mugabe said: "...treat the towel with care because the same place you used in cleaning your bottom today might be the same place you will use in cleaning your face tomorrow."

REMEMBER THIS, NO ACT OF KINDNESS IS A WASTE! OUR PRIME PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO HELP OTHERS AND IF YOU CAN NOT HELP THEM, AT LEAST DO NOT HURT THEM!

_____

May God bless you for this post. So many Bosses need to reflect on this , especially the female ones.
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2016
jeffizy:
Bad Market for Samsung.
I'm sure iPhone will take a subtle jab at them soon.

I hope CPC follows this through though. Nigerian mobile marketers will give you a story line that will make your balls shiver if you decide to return the "money miss road" phone.

** Playing Lil Kesh's song on auto-repeat... "Gbese re o, ♬♬♪"

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by princetom1(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2016
They should find solution to injoo first. Not taking 5 million bribe
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by highwaist: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Charity begins@home,less than one percent nigerian using samsung note7.leave samsung alone.ask the food impoters to recall all expired rice,tintomatoes,drinks,baby foods,etc
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by FunkyMetahuman: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2016
princetom1:
They should find solution to injoo first. Not taking 5 million bribe
cpc is not ncc
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by marve777: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2016
CPC OR WHAT THEY CALL THEMSELVES
IS BEEN USED BY SAMSUNG COMPETITORS.
AND HONESTLY THEY JUST EMBARRASSED THEMSELVES.
HOW DO YOU RECALL A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED OR SOLD IN NIGERIA.
NOTE 7 HAVE PROBLEM WITH ITS BATTERY IN USA
WE ALL.KNOW THAT BUT THIS NOTE 7 IS YET TO BE LAUNCHED OR SOLD IN NIGERIA.
THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THEIR FINDINGS .
PLS BELIEVE ME I'M NOT A SAMSUNG STAFF OR SAMSUNG REPRESENTATIVES
BUT I'M A LAWYER THAT KNOWS THAT CPC DIDN'T DO PROPER FINDINGS BEFORE ISSUING 7 DAYS .
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS I'M NOT SUPPORTING SAMSUNG PRODUCTION BUT I FEEL THAT CPC REPRESENTING GREAT COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AND LISTEN TO NEWS ON CNN AND REACT WITHOUT PROPER FINDINGS
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Who are these crazy people?!

The Note 7 hasn't been launched or released in Nigeria officially. So what 'recall' in Nigeria does the CPC expect?

All they have to do is to push the NCC or other relevant bodies to ensure the ones that get released in Nigeria are the replacement models

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by Vacora(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
All the Apple Iphone critics gonna pretend this didn't happen.

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by aisammy4: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2016
siraj1402:

*WHO KNOWS TOMORROW??*

_____

Thank you so much men for this inspiring write-up even though you deviated from the main topic. This is really good. This morning I found myself in a similar situation where I help somebody three weeks ago. But God help through a person "my subordinate" to solve the problem. I'd never imagined that that boy could do something so important in my life. Lesson I learned: Give help to people if you can, never look down on people, be grateful at all times
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2016
learn more about adhitz monetixation @ Slashnec Blog =>> http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/monetize-your-blog-now-with-adhitz.html
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by ollah2: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
See CPC flexing muscles, giving Samsung 7 day ultimatum when the phones have already been recalled. This is a global issue, so it's safe for our ineffective CPC to ride on the backs of more proactive agencies across the globe. This report that they quoted isn't even their own research. Samsung has already announced that the phones will be replaced. The new phones will be in stores from 21st Sept.

To further add to your comments. Some countries are already receiving the replacements. I'm wondering the hell of a place CPC have been.

1 Like

Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by anthonydunamis: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
This is a good development!
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by princetom1(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
cpc is not ncc

Thanks, but same result at d end
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by ipledge10(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Prayer point?.. Lol
yea naa ...
Re: CPC Issues Ultimatum To Samsung On Galaxy Note 7 Recall In Nigeria by Teedeechian(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
See this CPC people o, phone that has not been launched in Nigeria,instead of them to think of how to start their own production, even if they are to begin with toothpick!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E5 Specifications / I Cant Chat With My 2go Friends / How To Open Tecno Camon CM's SIM Card And MicroSD (memory) Card Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.