Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features (36251 Views)

Whatsapp New Feature To Allow You Demote Group Admins / Cool Features Of The New Iphone X / Cool Features Of The New Android N You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by Malayy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ologuntere:
[color=#550000][/color]
amu ewu..
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by Shegricho: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
winetapper:
How can I use the fonts.. I am aware of
*bold* What about slant and other fonts
_italics_ ~cancel~ ```Fixedsys```
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by Shegricho: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
winetapper:
How can I use the fonts.. I am aware of
*bold* What about slant and other fonts
_italics_ ~cancel~ ```Fixedsys```

1 Like

Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by firfinch101(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nbote:

Their updates are rolled out in batches. Everyone doesn't get d updates at the same time, most times a couple of days or weeks interval even though it's on d same playstore.
Objection my lord! Once upgraded, the changes are with immediate effect.
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by Nbote(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
firfinch101:
Objection my lord! Once upgraded, the changes are with immediate effect.

Not really... Some fones get updates before others. Noticed that first hand with their text editing updates.
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Johnny19:
Just updated mine now and still couldn't see any new change

Its the BUHARI change, bro...
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by firfinch101(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
B
Nbote:

Not really... Some fones get updates before others. Noticed that first hand with their text editing updates.
No matter the brand of phone you use, as long as it operates on thesame platform, once you upgrade, the changes are instant.

The app in question is not from Whatsapp. It is a third party app. And its main and only function is to notify you of new whatsapp version.
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by firfinch101(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
MarkGeraldo:

Its the BUHARI change, bro...
You won't see any change, because the app is not from whatsapp.
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by winetapper: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shegricho:

_italics_
~cancel~
```Fixedsys```
Thanks alot smiley
Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by Nbote(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2016
firfinch101:
B No matter the brand of phone you use, as long as it operates on thesame platform, once you upgrade, the changes are instant.

The app in question is not from Whatsapp. It is a third party app. And its main and only function is to notify you of new whatsapp version.

U don't get what I'm saying.. Everyone eventually gets d upgrade irrespective of fones but not everyone gets d upgrade/update notice at d same time. Some ppl get update notifications earlier than others. I have confirmed dat myself. Mayb u don't know but there are actually different versions of whatsapp and I don't mean third-party whatsapp ppl use. I mean d official whatsapp. U can google to find out.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Whatsapp New Update With Cool Features by firfinch101(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nbote:

U don't get what I'm saying.. Everyone eventually gets d upgrade irrespective of fones but not everyone gets d upgrade/update notice at d same time. Some ppl get update notifications earlier than others. I have confirmed dat myself. Mayb u don't know but there are actually different versions of whatsapp and I don't mean third-party whatsapp ppl use. I mean d official whatsapp. U can google to find out.
Ok, now I got your point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 8(N90,400) Vs Infinix Zero 8(N116,900), Which Should U Buy?(photos) / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread / Could This Be True About Camon C9?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.