Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) (40145 Views)

Husband Brutalises Wife In Anambra Because Of N30k (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by fortunechy(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
sick men everywia
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Lalasticala, were you not the one that pushed this same pix with a different storyline to frontpage last week?

Nairaland is fast becoming a joke

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by vikstandon(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2016
This is a case of a man wey woman dey feed searching for relevance.
AAHHHA! Oluwa, this is a lazy, frustrated goal digger... Ask when last he received upkeep money from em wife, may be months.
May all this men wey don join the crew of ladies looking for already made partners wise up...Equality, mutuality, lovability what are mine even saying, comes when u begin to build ur home from nothing, u will always see each other as co-builder and helpmate.
The man is frustrated, em dey see disparity, em dey see class, em fill intimidated, em don dey use em motor (evil spirit) dey carry even the wife Mama and niece.
My fear n prayer is to always be the leader n head of my family in money n everything and not Oriaku nwunye.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by SIRTee15: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Pangea:
What was the woman thinking?
Taking that freeloader back after 20 years?
I'm sure he reconciled because the woman is now making dollars in the USA.
The next thing they will hear is that he has sold the house after evicting all her family members.
Some men are just pure evil.
And the woman should never make the mistake of helping the ijjiot to America o!

as in.....
Naija men no they try at all.......
turning urself into the landlord of a house built by ur wife's sweat......
freeloaders everywhere......

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lalasticala, were you not the one that pushed this same pix with a different storyline to frontpage last week?

Nairaland is fast becoming a joke

hmmmm undecided
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
robosky02:

hmmmm undecided
What?
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by pressplay411(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2016
And u believe this is because of air conditioner... sidunder.
Your so naive that it's almost cute to see.

Meanwhile this weather got me like...

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Dinobi77: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
I know their men, he is putting the house for sale.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
cheesy tongue
AngelAhnie:
What?
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Pringlez: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2016
erico2k2:
I blame the Nurse in the USA.

Thank you Eric
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by lantan11: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
ahh God the wickedness and stupidity of men
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Reference(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
originalmachine:
men nairalanf with fake stories and fake pictures ..all just to make front page

The photo is just an illustration. What is wrong with you folks. The only thing absent are tne credits. Are these things so hard to understand. When you come unto social media, or print media, or any otner media for that matter it behoves on you to view things rationally.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by nextprince: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
What is wrong with these afonjas?
Hitting someone with spanner and whipping with cable?
No No No...that man must be a Psychopath
He deserves to be shot in the testicles
This is what happen when u have a terrible temper and u can't control urself over small issues

But OP u no try at all...that pic has been circulated around the internet with a different story....
Igbos are worse. They kill for even less.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by shadowlee(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2016
The family shuld nt alow him d man wnt 2 sell the house ooooo
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:
Igbos are worse. They kill for even less.
Are u an afonja? angry
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-brutalises-wifes-niece-using-air-conditioner/

Photo of Latifat Adeyemi
I have seen this picture before and it is on another news not this news....
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by nextprince: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Are u an afonja?
angry
Nay!

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

Nay!
Reference:

The photo is just an illustration. What is wrong with you folks. The only thing absent are tne credits. Are these things so hard to understand. When you come unto social media, or print media, or any otner media for that matter it behoves on you to view things rationally.
nextprince:

Nay!
Read the bold sentences
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by justmenoni: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Nigerian bloggers are so devilish, Liars and full of deceit.. wasn't this same pics that they put up last week that a man assaulted his wife? Naija bloggers make una continue oo
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by dotuna3(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Mikehell:
Niece? i thought ddis same pic appeared on dis front page last week stating that her husband battered her... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abi ooo. I thought am d only one that saw it the first time it was posted.

Nairaland mods self
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by nextprince: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2016
MykOnyxo:

Read the bold sentences
Which bold sentences pls?
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by cheezy4whizy: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
I don't think Dats the whole story....there is something someone is not telling us
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by ManTiger(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
I blame the aunty, i'm always skeptical of people I was a friend with and has left me for awhile, 20yrs is too wide to have trusted the beast!
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by 99foxxy(f): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Common AC, Hmmm...
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by 99foxxy(f): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Common AC, hmmm...
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by godwinstringed1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
this is really buharific. grin undecidedthis is really buharific. grin
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by faitheverest(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
I no get the gist Abeg...
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by HMZi: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
The tym wey him gon don dey warn am, them no go tell us sha.....A.C dey run metre o.
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by HMZi: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
pressplay411:
And u believe this is because of air conditioner... sidunder.
Your so naive that it's almost cute to see.

Meanwhile this weather got me like...
used to think that there was smtin spiritual abt afterchurch nap..
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by MrGerald(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
This kind of story's always involve pple from that part of the country, where women are breadwinners while their men are lazing around waiting for their women to marry them, that's why they hv high rate of domestic violence and divorce cases
Re: Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo) by debspauly(f): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
angry that man should be tied like a goat and burnt alive .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Commercial Tricyclist Shot Dead In Ikeja For Overtaking An NSCDC Van / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.